• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate to Texas Now?

garizzalies said:
MTCowpoke said:
That's cause you never go "Full Retard", which you have completely blown past. No sense in letting you drag us down to your level of idiocy, and then beat us with experience.
MTcowpatty,

Good grief man. You’re about as out-of-date as your carharts. What a great representative of the most delusional and redneck fan base in all of CFB. And, damn it, I just used the “intoleration” Speedwagon quote on the last guy.

I bet not one of your fellow “Catrolls” will come to support your post. Know why? Not because they cannot refute any of my facts, just as you failed. But because they won’t want to be associated with your true ignorance. If anything, they will want to distance themselves from you. The time has come for you, my friend, to all this ugliness we must put an end.

I’ll be dammed if I take being called a redneck from a fanbase who’s game day theme song is Cotton Eyed Joe.

CatzWillRise said:
garizzalies said:
MTcowpatty,

Good grief man. You’re about as out-of-date as your carharts. What a great representative of the most delusional and redneck fan base in all of CFB. And, damn it, I just used the “intoleration” Speedwagon quote on the last guy.

I bet not one of your fellow “Catrolls” will come to support your post. Know why? Not because they cannot refute any of my facts, just as you failed. But because they won’t want to be associated with your true ignorance. If anything, they will want to distance themselves from you. The time has come for you, my friend, to all this ugliness we must put an end.

I’ll be dammed if I take being called a redneck from a fanbase who’s game day theme song is Cotton Eyed Joe.
You were damned when you started cheering for the Cats, the rest is all boiler plate.

When Choach leaves Texas, can he declare, "No matter what else, I can walk away saying I never lost to Oklahoma!"?

garizzalies said:
MTCowpoke said:
That's cause you never go "Full Retard", which you have completely blown past. No sense in letting you drag us down to your level of idiocy, and then beat us with experience.
MTcowpatty,

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think you just proved my point. Your facts are just that, yours. I guess if you want to call them facts, go ahead. I will say your posts are entertaining, especially the ones that include your imaginary Cat Fan friend. How in the hell a big griz fan has an imaginary buddy who happens to be a Cat Fan is beyond me. If you need to dig that deep to boost your self esteem, it might be time for some professional help. But until then, go on being you little buddy. Thanks for the laughs.

goatcreekgriz said:
garizzalies said:
MTcowpatty,

Golden cat country? Hardly, because like you do, I know their nine lives are over so meet me on the mountain where the kittens ask to lay me down because they’re through. Okay, that’s about as lame as everything they’ve done since 1979, but it’s a full moon night in the Rocky Mountain winter and I’m not missing a thing.
:thumb: right on.
I did not think anyone was getting my Speedwagon quotes and almost gave up. But you just gave me the motivation for another 17 pages!
The river of life for you runs right.

CatzWillRise said:
garizzalies said:
MTcowpatty,

Thanks for proving my point you dirty hillbilly. Like all redneck cats, again, you cannot even attempt to dispute any of the facts which were accurately summarized in this thread. And you revealed your ignorance by encouraging a fellow cat’s use of a slur. Blockbuster Video just called and they want you to finally return the limited edition VHS of Battlefield Earth.
You can’t even tell the difference between a simple contraction and the possessive form of a word. Something most UM grads learned in grade school. Who’s whose song?
Finally, the premise of your mediocre attempt completely misses the mark. The Beloved Cotton Eyed Joe tradition is enjoyed and celebrated precisely because of its whimsical nature, not the merits itself. Mony-mony, on the other hand, is the exact opposite and, like your tendency for intolerance and support of slurs, only proves how stuck in the past your pathetic fan base really is. For cripes sake, your coach quoted R-E-O Muther Fucking Speedwagon in his farewell speech. I think it’s time for me to sigh.

MTCowpoke said:
garizzalies said:
MTcowpatty,

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think you just proved my point. Your facts are just that, yours. I guess if you want to call them facts, go ahead. I will say your posts are entertaining, especially the ones that include your imaginary Cat Fan friend. How in the hell a big griz fan has an imaginary buddy who happens to be a Cat Fan is beyond me. If you need to dig that deep to boost your self esteem, it might be time for some professional help. But until then, go on being you little buddy. Thanks for the laughs.
What point? You can’t even pick out a single fact to dispute—so you literally have no point to prove. Good god, I realize trains drive themselves and only in one direction with no turns, but do they actually require students to read over at that miserable wind-blown mud hole you call a college?

And I wish that son of a bitch I have as a neighbor was imaginary. But, like cancer, you cannot simply wish away something so heinous. He has the incredible ability to knock on my door the moment he needs something, but somehow is nowhere to be found when the tables are turned. Two weeks ago I had to help him move a freezer into his basement (his third freezer in the house), but do you think that asshole would take a pass down my driveway when he’s out plowing? Hell no

Edit: forgot the SW ref:
And you talk about your sinkin’ and what a hole you’re in. You expect for me to love you when you hate yourself, my friend?

garizzalies said:
MTCowpoke said:
What point? You can’t even pick out a single fact to dispute—so you literally have no point to prove. Good god, I realize trains drive themselves and only in one direction with no turns, but do they actually require students to read over at that miserable wind-blown mud hole you call a college?

And I wish that son of a bitch I have as a neighbor was imaginary. But, like cancer, you cannot simply wish away something so heinous. He has the incredible ability to knock on my door the moment he needs something, but somehow is nowhere to be found when the tables are turned. Two weeks ago I had to help him move a freezer into his basement (his third freezer in the house), but do you think that asshole would take a pass down my driveway when he’s out plowing? Hell no

And you talk about your sinkin’ and what a hole you’re in. You expect for me to love you when you hate yourself, my friend?

IDK why it just popped into my head, but I feel like your hick Bobcat neighbor wears suspenders. Not like dress suspenders, but Stihl or Husqvarna suspenders. If not him, then definitely someone close to him. Reno H. Sales almost certainly leads all of CFB in suspenders per capita on gameday. It feels like a fanbase that sits in a wood-paneled cabin with a woodstove cranked up and munches on some Chex Mix they picked up "in town" while laughing hysterically at the Red Green Show. They don't have dogs. They have hounds.

garizzalies said:
CatzWillRise said:
Thanks for proving my point you dirty hillbilly. Like all redneck cats, again, you cannot even attempt to dispute any of the facts which were accurately summarized in this thread. And you revealed your ignorance by encouraging a fellow cat’s use of a slur. Blockbuster Video just called and they want you to finally return the limited edition VHS of Battlefield Earth.
You can’t even tell the difference between a simple contraction and the possessive form of a word. Something most UM grads learned in grade school. Who’s whose song?
Finally, the premise of your mediocre attempt completely misses the mark. The Beloved Cotton Eyed Joe tradition is enjoyed and celebrated precisely because of its whimsical nature, not the merits itself. Mony-mony, on the other hand, is the exact opposite and, like your tendency for intolerance and support of slurs, only proves how stuck in the past your pathetic fan base really is. For cripes sake, your coach quoted R-E-O Muther f###[#] Speedwagon in his farewell speech. I think it’s time for me to sigh.

I can make this real simple - no Cat fats are happy Choate is gone, plenty of Griz fans are. That tells you all you need to really know about Choate's impact in Montana.

CatzWillRise said:
garizzalies said:
Finally, the premise of your mediocre attempt completely misses the mark. The Beloved Cotton Eyed Joe tradition is enjoyed and celebrated precisely because of its whimsical nature, not the merits itself. Mony-mony, on the other hand, is the exact opposite and, like your tendency for intolerance and support of slurs, only proves how stuck in the past your pathetic fan base really is. For cripes sake, your coach quoted R-E-O Muther f###[#] Speedwagon in his farewell speech. I think it’s time for me to sigh.

I can make this real simple - no Cat fats are happy Choate is gone, plenty of Griz fans are. That tells you all you need to really know about Choate's impact in Montana.

Impact? He went like .500 and never came close to a conference championship. Plus, his name was "Choate" and he had ridiculous press conferences. Maybe some Griz fans are happy he wanted nothing more than to leave Bozeman, but I'm going to miss that big dullard. Finding a replacement as entertaining as him will not be an easy task.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

IDK why it just popped into my head, but I feel like your hick Bobcat neighbor wears suspenders. Not like dress suspenders, but Stihl or Husqvarna suspenders. If not him, then definitely someone close to him. Reno H. Sales almost certainly leads all of CFB in suspenders per capita on gameday. It feels like a fanbase that sits in a wood-paneled cabin with a woodstove cranked up and munches on some Chex Mix they picked up "in town" while laughing hysterically at the Red Green Show. They don't have dogs. They have hounds.
He does indeed. I have not noticed the chainsaw suspenders yet but he does wear the heavy chainsaw chaps for almost everything, like mowing the lawn. He also has the most obnoxious blue and gold Bubcat suspenders which I told him he can never wear around me again.
In fact, he wears BOTH suspenders and a belt at the same time. And he’s not particularly fat. He does not necessarily need both but he does it anyway. I asked him once why he needs a belt when he’s already in suspenders, and he looked at me like I had two heads and asked, “where else would I strap my leatherman and cell phone?”
He does not wear the ordinary type of suspenders like a normal guy who only wears them during prom. Those kind have the little clips and can be worn with any pants. No, no, his suspenders are only compatible with certain pants that come with the buttons already attached. Without the button-pants, his suspenders would basically just be bungee straps.
One time he had on these super awesome rainbow-looking suspenders, and I said how cool it was that he was so supportive. Again, I got that same look, and I don’t think he has worn those since.

CatzWillRise said:
garizzalies said:

“Cat fats”!!! YES!! Thank you for that. I’ve been looking for a new nickname.
And we were just talking about how you guys cannot function without suspenders AND a belt. Your comedic timing is impeccable.
It’s like you guys are not as fat as NoDunks but just fat enough to allow suspenders!

PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
you can tell things are slowly returning to normal when greenie brings up the lake house :)

Multi-million dollar expansion and renovation going on now too.

Not even Mickey Mantle could have hit that one any harder. 600 footer. Oops, this is the football forum, so 80 yard field goal. :thumb:
Argh, I aiin't got no lake house neither, but jeezus, put your envy away. You did serve up a nice gimme, though. Kinda reminds me of the scene from 'Little Nicky' where Hitler chooses a small pinapple(to get shoved up his ass), and the devil shakes his head 'no', then has him come back with a really big one. Bend over, argh! :lol:

CatzWillRise said:
garizzalies said:

Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that in Bozoland, the only game that matters is the Griz game. He went 24-22 in the other 46 games he coached...but because he went 4-0 against the Griz, he’ll be on MSU’s Mount Rushmore.

Precisely why the ‘Scats will never win a championship in my lifetime. :cool: :cool:

AZGrizFan said:
CatzWillRise said:

Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that in Bozoland, the only game that matters is the Griz game. He went 24-22 in the other 46 games he coached...but because he went 4-0 against the Griz, he’ll be on MSU’s Mount Rushmore.

Precisely why the ‘Scats will never win a championship in my lifetime. :cool: :cool:

Nailed it.

Couldn’t help myself; had to stop in at the neighbor’s house on the way home. As soon as you make the turn a mile away, you can see right into his house, and I could see him sitting there at the couch with his TV dinner tray. Here is how the chat went:

Me: Did your pussies find someone dumb enough to assume a lame duck staff yet?

Dumb Shit Neighbor: You won’t believe who it’s going to be!

Me: Who?

DSN: Jeff Fischer!

Me: The Rams’ coach? {I’ll be honest: this felt a bit like learning your ex-girlfriend is now humping a hillbilly cat fats.}

DSF: Yep! He’s deciding between the Eagles, Titans, or Bobcats.

Me: Really?!?

DSN: Yeah, he’s got a place up at Big Sky.

Me: Oh. K.

DSN: But he’s not even the top candidate.

Me: Who is?

DSN: Can’t tell ya.

Me: “Can’t tell” me what?

DSN: His name.

Me: Whose name?

DSN: The coach.

Me: What coach?

DSN: Our new one.

Me: WHO?!? I know your AD is Abbot Costello but this routine is crazy.

DSN: I can’t tell you the top candidate’s name because you have to pay for that information.

Me: Listen. If I were to pay to get information from you, you would not be having that stupid smirk on your face.

DSN: Not me. You have to pay [some Bubcat fan].

Me: Why? And why the hell would I do that?

DSN: It’s behind a paywall.

Me: And you already paid and saw it?

DSN: Yep.

Me: Then just tell me!

DSN: No, I can’t.

Me: Ok. I’m done. I knew I would regret this. Good fucking god.

Latest posts

Back