• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ChoateSports.com - a true gem!

Is there a Bobcat fan that will actually be objective and admit that the HC advertising an "experience" where women are urged to loosen up, drink alcohol, date a coach, and get a hotel room, might not be a great look?

poorgriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:
I think you will agree that MSU has done a far better job in promoting their school and programs than UM. UM is still in decline while MSU is increasing. If Choate's webpage creates more interest in their summer camps and the womens seminars get more of them involved and interested in football, then it is successful.

Was this how Gregoraks wife and your DB coach met?

Wow. This shouldn't surprise anyone but some of the comments on this site are completely bottom of the barrel.
That’s what she said

ilovethecats said:
My wife and her friends have went the last couple years. They had a blast.

Benefits the guys too come gameday as we don't have to answer asinine questions about every god damn play...
"Have went" pretty much pretty much puts a light on the discussion.

kemajic said:
ilovethecats said:

Benefits the guys too come gameday as we don't have to answer asinine questions about every god damn play...

This is all you can come up with? 😂

kemajic said:
ilovethecats said:

Dang. Past participle. I am very embarrassed. Thank you.

My wife and her friends have GONE the past couple years. They had a blast.

Great move by coach here.

kemajic said:
ilovethecats said:

What is pretty much pretty much putting a light on the discussion? Is that like REALLY putting a light on the discussion?

You’ll have to excuse me; I’ve just never heard “pretty much pretty much” in a sentence before. You seem like a guy who could clear this up for me.

Thanks again.

signedbewildered said:
Gwen Florio would be all over this. Oh the humanity.

Man, you don't realize what you have done. I had totally forgotten her name, and POOF there it is, again! Like mentioning her name, the earth splits open in front of you with a great rumble and roar, smoke and flame erupt from the ground, then her levitating out of the hole, to the sound of 'Bohemian Rhapsody.' :shock:

CDAGRIZ said:
Is there a Bobcat fan that will actually be objective and admit that the HC advertising an "experience" where women are urged to loosen up, drink alcohol, date a coach, and get a hotel room, might not be a great look?

No, huh? I guess it's really "smart".

ilovethecats said:
kemajic said:
ilovethecats said:

What is pretty much pretty much putting a light on the discussion? Is that like REALLY putting a light on the discussion?

You’ll have to excuse me; I’ve just never heard “pretty much pretty much” in a sentence before. You seem like a guy who could clear this up for me.

Thanks again.
No ear for sarcasm I see; must "have went" right by you.

kemajic said:
ilovethecats said:
kemajic said:
ilovethecats said:

Thanks again.

a swing and a miss

argh! said:
kemajic said:
ilovethecats said:
kemajic said:

Thanks again.

a swing and a miss
We can't "like" posts on here but :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:

Well it certainly wouldn't go over well in Missoula.

CatzWillRise said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Might not be very prudent in Bozeman.

CatzWillRise said:
CDAGRIZ said:

lol... BOOM :clap:

bigsky33 said:
I think you will agree that MSU has done a far better job in promoting their school and programs than UM. UM is still in decline while MSU is increasing. If Choate's webpage creates more interest in their summer camps and the womens seminars get more of them involved and interested in football, then it is successful.

I dunno. Sounds as though the primary audience for any promoting is the local police's SVU. The only thing missing is the hotel's posted hourly rates.

EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

I dunno. Sounds as though the primary audience for any promoting is the local police's SVU. The only thing missing is the hotel's posted hourly rates.

Yeah, uh, the MSU PR team might want to make sure that page is deleted soon. It's pretty bad even without the awful rumors.

poorgriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:

Was this how Gregoraks wife and your DB coach met?

Wow. This shouldn't surprise anyone but some of the comments on this site are completely bottom of the barrel.

Ohh yeah...that comment is where the internet draws the line.

argh! said:
kemajic said:
ilovethecats said:
kemajic said:

Thanks again.

a swing and a miss

Did someone say "SWING"....may I interest you in ChoateSinglesOnly.com

Back