• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ChoateSports.com - a true gem!

OMG. This is the most laughable / embarrassing thing I've ever seen in the Big Sky. This f'n guy. :lol: :lol:

"Beat the Sky" is the headline on the page? When has that ever happened? This is too good.

Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
OMG. This is the most laughable / embarrassing thing I've ever seen in the Big Sky. This f'n guy. :lol: :lol:

"Beat the Sky" is the headline on the page? When has that ever happened? This is too good.

Soo..the real question remains. Will you be sending your wife to get liquored up with some of the coaches? They already got the hotel rooms for ya!

Heard Choach’s rooftop date-night did not go as planned
D1D9Xs5VYAAJ153

They beat a couple shitty UM teams so they're world beaters

Silenoz said:

It's Choate's goal, and he's making pretty good progress towards it.

poorgriz said:
Silenoz said:

What progress? He's 12-12 in the Big Sky Conf with 4th place being the highest finish in the conference.
Overall he's 17-18 at MSU and has zero playoff wins in one appearance.

poorgriz said:
Silenoz said:

What progress? He's 12-12 in the Big Sky Conf with 4th place being the highest finish in the conference.

Their record has improved each year under Choate, making the playoffs last year with a win in the first round and losing to the champions, North Dakota ST in the second round. They lost few starters this past year and had an excellent recruiting year, including some key transfers that will fill the holes left by graduation.

bigsky33 said:
poorgriz said:
Silenoz said:

Their record has improved each year under Choate, making the playoffs last year with a win in the first round and losing to the champions, North Dakota ST in the second round. They lost few starters this past year and had an excellent recruiting year, including some key transfers that will fill the holes left by graduation.

in other words, trajectory. at this rate they'll get back to where they were under ash in another 10 years or so.

poorgriz said:
Silenoz said:

Trending up. Choate is heading into his fourth year of the five year plan to be a dominant program that regularly wins the Big Sky and competes for a National Championship. Most Bobcat fans love what he's doing with the program, and we can clearly see a culture shift happening here, into a championship program. Nothing is for sure, but things are looking pretty good. One thing NOBODY can argue is, Choate-led teams play their asses off, give it everything they have, and don't quit until it's over. Finally getting the talent level to match that attitude and good things are happening. Sure we could go 500 in 2019 and I'll be the first to eat my words, but I seriously doubt that's happening.

argh! said:
bigsky33 said:
poorgriz said:

in other words, trajectory. at this rate they'll get back to where they were under ash in another 10 years or so.

That is what Griz fans are hoping for but the Cat's are a much more physical program under Choate. Much like the Griz used to be. The trajectory is very good!

poorgriz said:
poorgriz said:
Silenoz said:

Trending up. Choate is heading into his fourth year of the five year plan to be a dominant program that regularly wins the Big Sky and competes for a National Championship. Most Bobcat fans love what he's doing with the program, and we can clearly see a culture shift happening here, into a championship program. Nothing is for sure, but things are looking pretty good. One thing NOBODY can argue is, Choate-led teams play their asses off, give it everything they have, and don't quit until it's over. Finally getting the talent level to match that attitude and good things are happening. Sure we could go 500 in 2019 and I'll be the first to eat my words, but I seriously doubt that's happening.

[media]https://youtu.be/SckD99B51IA?t=21[/media]

bigsky33 said:
argh! said:
bigsky33 said:

That is what Griz fans are hoping for but the Cat's are a much more physical program under Choate. Much like the Griz used to be. The trajectory is very good!
It's all relative. I don't think we were losing too many games by 42 points when we didn't suck.

Not that it matters. As long as it's NDSU's world this is all just...

giphy.gif

...and yeah, "culture" of a meat grinder. Like firing Ty because he wanted to see his kids for 10 minutes a day :\

Silenoz said:
...and yeah, "culture" of a meat grinder. Like firing Ty because he wanted to see his kids for 10 minutes a day :\

Whoa! Was that the reason Choach fired Gregorak? Big if true.

Days after Choaches’ date brought the roof down, the roof on the second gym collapsed.
Supposedly the engineers knew it would come down and just wanted to take a wait-n-see approach, but Choach said, “hold my Tab.”

D1Q4kBlVAAYrjMJ

Silenoz said:

Maybe Bobby ought to bring him back to the Griz. He would get plenty of time with family.

Where do you get this garbage? You are getting CDA all excited. He hasn’t had anything to get excited about for a while now.

bigsky33 said:
Silenoz said:

Maybe Bobby ought to bring him back to the Griz. He would get plenty of time with family.

Where do you get this garbage? You are getting CDA all excited. He hasn’t had anything to get excited about for a while now.
You're on eGriz skippy. Don't like what we have to say, don't continue spending a couple hours a day here? :?

I mean, I realize it's hard to break the obsession with us, and believe me I see it all the time first-hand, but you have your own freshly competent program again. It's acceptable to spend your time following them instead of worrying about us.

Latest posts

Back