• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid Updates - Not Politics

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
argh! said:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c[/media]

https://youtu.be/Uo-QIY7ys-k

Kind of like the necessity for "peer reviewed" bullshit...try getting that idea by your f###[#] journal editors who decide whether or not anything and everything is worthy of being published...🤣 All ten or twelve of them out there...

Now, lets talk about warp speed...how's that sitting with the journal editors?

huh? not following. i know peer review is kind of a joke. or a lot of a joke, in some fields, because it is dominated by a few. what is needed is a system where people have to show the raw data, so their manipulation and spin of it can really be analyzed. that is one reason not to trust the ccp vaccines - they didn't share any raw data, just made claims (trying to keep this on subject so it doesn't get moved, although it is looking like it will...)

PhxGriz said:
Why stop there? We could start hiking the price on those obese, have high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. and even risky sex. Ka-ching!

Those are all preventable as well.

Really? Painting a portrait requires skill, time, and a variety of paints and brushes. A four inch brush doesn't provide much detail.

3-7-77 said:
PhxGriz said:
Why stop there? We could start hiking the price on those obese, have high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. and even risky sex. Ka-ching!

Those are all preventable as well.

Really? Painting a portrait requires skill, time, and a variety of paints and brushes. A four inch brush doesn't provide much detail.

I think it's very obvious he's an individual who sees the whole picture and doesn't get lost in the little shit. I believe he's one who doesn't see the trees for the forest versus those who can't see the forest because of all the fucking trees that spoil the view...

From a distance, a barn up by Loma looks really nice compared to all that shit Jeff Ament calls art...

buddy just tested positive for Covid. He had the pfizer vaccination back in March. He is 63 yoa and in very good shape with no bad habits. We do a 16 miler together once a week he does not drink smoke and eats right. He said he has not been in a place where there are people except for the other day he and his wife met some friends at Montana Club for dinner. His wife has not tested positive. he said he thought at first it was the smokey air causing him to have trouble breathing. He said he tried working in his yard and he had such muscle pain that he had to stop. He said it got so bad he called around to get a covid test and he said he was told there is currently a shortage of covid tests and they told him to stay away and only go to the ER if he absolutely could not breath. He has a family member who is a DR who was able to test him and his wife. He was told hospitals in Missoula are nearly full and currently at the same rate they were at in April. My wife has a classmate who is a anesthesia Dr at mayo in rochester and he said that within a month we will know if we need a booster shot. He said if they say to get one, absolutely get one.

retiredpopo said:
buddy just tested positive for Covid. He had the pfizer vaccination back in March. He is 63 yoa and in very good shape with no bad habits. We do a 16 miler together once a week he does not drink smoke and eats right. He said he has not been in a place where there are people except for the other day he and his wife met some friends at Montana Club for dinner. His wife has not tested positive. he said he thought at first it was the smokey air causing him to have trouble breathing. He said he tried working in his yard and he had such muscle pain that he had to stop. He said it got so bad he called around to get a covid test and he said he was told there is currently a shortage of covid tests and they told him to stay away and only go to the ER if he absolutely could not breath. He has a family member who is a DR who was able to test him and his wife. He was told hospitals in Missoula are nearly full and currently at the same rate they were at in April. My wife has a classmate who is a anesthesia Dr at mayo in rochester and he said that within a month we will know if we need a booster shot. He said if they say to get one, absolutely get one.

,,wait..do you say he was vaccinated and got Covid? ...how could that be?...please explain!

grizghost said:
retiredpopo said:

,,wait..do you say he was vaccinated and got Covid? ...how could that be?...please explain!
I don't think anyone ever once said you would not get Covid if you were vaccinated. If they did I do not recall it. I think I was told when I got vaccinated I could still get covid but my odds of getting really sick or dying were lessened.

retiredpopo said:
grizghost said:
I don't think anyone ever once said you would not get Covid if you were vaccinated. If they did I do not recall it. I think I was told when I got vaccinated I could still get covid but my odds of getting really sick or dying were lessened.

hmmm interesting ok...Fauci says Stugis likely starter of Covid super spreader but crickets on Obama mask less star studded
birthday party with his special people... maybe I miss understood Fauci with vaccinations being 100 percent effective!..maybe
they really don't know how effective vaccines really are...time will tell..I guess!

grizghost said:
retiredpopo said:

hmmm interesting ok...Fauci says Stugis likely starter of Covid super spreader but crickets on Obama mask less star studded
birthday party with his special people... maybe I miss understood Fauci with vaccinations being 100 percent effective!..maybe
they really don't know how effective vaccines really are...time will tell..I guess!

you must be listening to something completely different than reality, Fauci (whom I am not a fan of and he needs to go) never said the vaccination was 100 % effective. I wonder if Obama had close to 250,000 stars and his closest friends at his party lol..I have a big Trump banner hanging up, you may have seen it if you live in Missoula, but Sturgis and B.O. birthday compared lol. I have been to the Sturgis Rally nearly every year since 1999 and I skipped last year and while I did pass thru this year already I left before the big crowds actually started arriving. I did a quick google search and it sounds like there were fake and/or altered recordings circulating regarding Fauci and 100% but it sounds like they were very obvious fakes so maybe that is what you heard . Personally I would be happy if all of BO's birthday guests came down with Covid but probably won't happen as they probably have the super vaccine already lol.

grizghost said:
retiredpopo said:

“…maybe I miss understood Fauci with vaccinations being 100 percent effective!..”

Maybe you’re reading/watching/listening to the wrong people to get your information?

The agents of division are incredibly popular in this country.

retiredpopo said:
grizghost said:

And if we wear a mask we are protecting you from getting it (read above), although my patience with un-vaxed people is wearing thin by them not giving a damn.

fanofzoo said:
retiredpopo said:

And if we wear a mask we are protecting you from getting it (read above), although my patience with un-vaxed people is wearing thin by them not giving a damn.

....you're so full of Bullsh*t!...get out of the basement and get a life...'wearing thin'..cut me a break!...go in the woods and take
a hike!...I get up every morning and get myself to work and pay my taxes...if I didn't give a damn I would be collecting government
subsidies and be playing video games all day and letting someone else pay the tab!.....what planet are you guys from?

yo are so full of bullsh*t!...get out of the basement and get a life...'wearing thin'..cut me a break!...go in the woods and take a hike!...

take that, ghosty!

Ursa Major said:
I’m with Ghost, [#]f### cyence!!

it can be a double-edged sword, though. not about climate change, that should seem pretty obvious. more about manipulating genes and whatnot. do we go with our dumbness, or create a new class of super-thinkers? imaging ci-tay, sitting atop the mount, and calling for more realistic recruiting for the women's basketball team. we could inject his... wait a minute, nobody but ci-tay will get this, if he reads it at all. never mind.

nzone said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
Heard there is a new study out of Israel showing natural immunity provides 6-7 times greater protection than vaccines against reinfection. If true, getting the virus is helping the less fortunate receive better protection than the vaccines. Lemu, who's the humanitarian now? And if true then natural immunity, not vaccines, is the quickest path to ending this pandemic. And if true, then all you no admittance vaxxers should be banned from WGS until after your break through infection is defeated by your immune system. Mark my words they will look back in history and conclude the political choices on masking and shutting down society, schools, and businesses, and putting faith in fairly rapid deteriorating vaccine immunity, and not letting the virus take its natural course through the human population extended the pandemic and lead to variant after variant. Only arrogant humans would believe 15 years of human research trial and mostly error would be superior to 3 billion years of evolutionary immune system trial and error. Oh the hubris of the experts.

Link please.

Sorry, went on vacation.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762

Was visiting a close relative in a Billings hospital all week that had OHS. The ICU is full and not enough recovery rooms for people having surgeries that were postponed from earlier surges. Covid is not taxing hospitals in Billings. Only 22 covids between both hospitals. Once again being played by dishonest media. Do your research folks.

argh! said:
Ursa Major said:
I’m with Ghost, [#]f### cyence!!

it can be a double-edged sword, though. not about climate change, that should seem pretty obvious. more about manipulating genes and whatnot. Do we go with our dumbness, or create a new class of super-thinkers? imaging ci-tay, sitting atop the mount, and calling for more realistic recruiting for the women's basketball team. we could inject his... wait a minute, nobody but ci-tay will get this, if he reads it at all. never mind.

Argh, how dare you soil Ci-tah’s good name by bringing him into this argument?

EG and I have long funded an all-Griz lab based on eugenics. We already possess DNA samples from Larry K, Dave D. and Shannon. We’re heading to Hawaii this fall to collect a sample from Brian Ay Yat. My accountant is feverishly figuring out a way to write the entire trip off as a business expense.

Go Griz!

horribilisfan8184 said:
Was visiting a close relative in a Billings hospital all week that had OHS. The ICU is full and not enough recovery rooms for people having surgeries that were postponed from earlier surges. Covid is not taxing hospitals in Billings. Only 22 covids between both hospitals. Once again being played by dishonest media. Do your research folks.

Couldn’t agree more, those 630,000 of our countrymen that died were likely ready to die anyway. Can’t believe the stupid fuckers who don’t get it.

Back