• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dalton Sneed qb1

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAnon said:
Make it to practice today Alaska?

I didn’t see you.

Of course you didn't see me, you idiot. You don't even know who I am.

While you were busy looking for me Sneed had a couple nice td throws in the early 11 on 11 then cooled off. Both qbs targeted Akem more than any other receiver. Curran had back to back touchdowns on quick slants during 4th quarter redzone drills. Were you STILL looking for me when Terron Moses was getting the bulk of the carries at RB?

I don't like you. If you really want to meet me in person and try running your mouth then pm me. No need to keep trolling the board under your most recent screen name. You're WAY too old for that!

Alaska Griz said:
GAnon said:

I didn’t see you.

While you were busy looking for me Sneed had a couple nice td throws in the early 11 on 11 then cooled off. Both qbs targeted Akem more than any other receiver. Curran had back to back touchdowns on quick slants during 4th quarter redzone drills. Were you STILL looking for me when Terron Moses was getting the bulk of the carries at RB?

I don't like you. If you really want to meet me in person and try running your mouth then pm me. No need to keep trolling the board under your most recent screen name. You're WAY too old for that!

Finally, some good info on practice! Thanks Alaska :thumb:

Alaska Griz said:
GAnon said:

I didn’t see you.

giphy.gif

I will never understand the need to be a douche on a message board. Obviously a sorry life...
Thanks for the info Alaska!

Alaska Griz said:
GAnon said:

I didn’t see you.

This post violates public practice rules. I also feel threatened. Which is why I just reported you to Kent, Colin and campus police. I attached correspondence of our brief interactions as well your threatening messages. UM takes this very seriously. I was assured the issue will be handled swiftly.

GAnon said:
Alaska Griz said:
GAnon said:

I didn’t see you.

This post violates public practice rules. I also feel threatened. Which is why I just reported you to Kent, Colin and campus police. I attached correspondence of our brief interactions as well your threatening messages. UM takes this very seriously. I was assured the issue will be handled swiftly.

Why would you feel threatened? He made no threats to you on this board. No law enforcement agency should take you seriously on this, you are ridiculous.

GAnon said:

price-tag-priceless-copy.jpg

http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/montana-grizzly-quarterback-gresch-jensen-uses-offseason-to-better-footwork/article_47f8ead1-e266-5278-9e40-9e81f6ed8673.html

dayday said:
http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/montana-grizzly-quarterback-gresch-jensen-uses-offseason-to-better-footwork/article_47f8ead1-e266-5278-9e40-9e81f6ed8673.html

Thanks for the legit post. Let's lock this thread and move on. Anon is a giant troll-ignore him/her.

GAnon said:
Alaska Griz said:
GAnon said:

I didn’t see you.

..keep it going this is great entertainment.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back