• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Playoffs Games- Week 13 First Round

That Holy Cross natural grass field looks to be in excellent condition for being almost December.

Da Boyz Mom said:
MsMaroon said:
Does everybody but me know the OC for Holy Cross is Justin Roper??

Good old overthRoper? I didn't know that.

Yup. Heard the name, and thought... no...really?? Looked on the website and sure enough, it's him.

And now Holy Cross goes to Villanova - 2009 memories for the OC? That team I watched today doesn't have much hope of getting past that round...

DrainBramage said:
SDSU is looking like they are going deep into the playoffs.

South Dakota State looks like the FCS champs, this year. If UM had their OL, the Griz might be the one to stop them but they don't...South Dakota State also seems to have a stadium equal to the Griz..

UT-Martin and Missouri St game is pretty entertaining. UTM goes up by 1 with 3:36 remaining in the 4th. The pansies, er P@ssies, I mean... choke artists...crap, kittens... ya, the kittens should have a cakewalk their next game...

GrizLA said:
DrainBramage said:
SDSU is looking like they are going deep into the playoffs.

South Dakota State looks like the FCS champs, this year. If UM had their OL, the Griz might be the one to stop them but they don't...South Dakota State also seems to have a stadium equal to the Griz..
I would agree. I think they are going to eat Sac State's lunch next week. Glad they are on the other side of the bracket.

Harm said:
UT-Martin and Missouri St game is pretty entertaining. UTM goes up by 1 with 3:36 remaining in the 4th. The pansies, er P@ssies, I mean... choke artists...crap, kittens... ya, the kittens should have a cakewalk their next game...
So far, the only upset (#16 over #12) in the first round. Right now, #21 Southern Illinois is leading #17 South Dakota 13-0, but there's a long way to go yet.

Harm said:

Agree on both. Entertaining game but unimpressed with either team.

Kittens should eat them up

IdaGriz01 said:
Harm said:
So far, the only upset (#16 over #12) in the first round. Right now, #21 Southern Illinois is leading #17 South Dakota 13-0, but there's a long way to go yet.

South Dakota giving the game away. Throwing silly picks and just fumbled it with 2 minutes to go. Currently S. Illinois 22 - S. Dakota 10

indian-outlaw said:
GrizLA said:
I would agree. I think they are going to eat Sac State's lunch next week. Glad they are on the other side of the bracket.

But I thought we were the ones who got screwed.
Who would you rather play next week? EWOOO or SDSU?

behappp said:
indian-outlaw said:

I think we beat EWU but I would not want to see the griz play SDSU.

indian-outlaw said:
behappp said:
I think we beat EWU but I would not want to see the griz play SDSU.

I agree
The only reason a top 4 seed is great is more home games.
But with a healthy team and the D playing at a high level we can compete with anyone.
We have proven we can we win on the road

Latest posts

Back