• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GAME DAY THREAD - Pokey

HelenaHandBasket said:
grizturd said:
If ISU was a better team we would have been steam rolled. Ala Sac

Nothing like pure speculation, but the next couple weeks should be a plethora of such posts.

Should start a special sticky thread just for them.

That would be an unwise move to bench the top QB in the nation over a fumble. I did see coach yelling at some one on the sidelines. Who knows.

LJ definitely got benched. He looked like he was about to cry. I would too 😆

I 100% blame Brint for this close game. He predicted a blow out. We all knew that the Griz play dumb as hell in Pocatello too. We got the W and that's what matters most. Bobby ball usually consists of hard fought close games. It's not the end of the world. Griz will do better next game and so forth. It's actually nice to have more film on areas the team needs to work on. When you blow out teams, it's hard to point out as many flaws. Next game Griz win BIG, bank on it.

IdahoGrizFan said:
That would be an unwise move to bench the top QB in the nation over a fumble. I did see coach yelling at some one on the sidelines. Who knows.

We have no idea if he's a top QB. Look at the teams we have played. I do think he's a top qb in the Big Sky but, definitely not in the nation. That statement is flat out insane. LJ made numerous mistakes today. Sometimes it needs to be done. Especially when you fuck up a read option play, choose the wrong decision and then turn the ball over. On top of the 2 ints earlier and the ass load of over throws. You think Saban wouldn't bench him? Rofl. Sometimes people need benched. If you can't handle being benched when you're not playing at 100%, you shouldn't be playing sports, period.

The Griz played a far inferior team today....at Holt Arena. We’ve never played good there. Everybody just needs to R E L A X.

Didn’t play our best but we won. Just like in 2009 when we went there. We were 8-0, ISU was 0-9 and we had to kick a field goal to win.
5-0 with a bye week. Right where we want to be.

IdahoGrizFan said:

Wise or not, that's BH's policy.

He was yelling at Barker.

Bobby confirmed in the radio post-game that he still fully believes in Lucas but the poor decision leading to a fumble was the reason why Brown was sent in.

Back