• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GAME DAY THREAD - Pokey

mtgrizrule said:
Ford is going to get a pick, or a tip leading to a pick.

Apparently Ford is also our leading receiver :?

Screenshot-2022-10-01-140213.png

I would imagine our defense was a little unsure how to play this QB.

I bet we come out second half and apply a lot of pressure. I also bet we come out and press man on the corners.

Copper Griz said:
Unbelievable the amount of holding with no calls by the refs. Really poor job of missing those easy calls

They're too busy throwing the flag for pass interference.

Copper Griz said:
Unbelievable the amount of holding with no calls by the refs. Really poor job of missing those easy calls

Yes. Grubner drug an OL all the way to the qb

AZGrizFan said:
grizghost said:
Griz haven't been tested with a quick release QB...I think this is the weakness of the Griz D...

It is when the D’s success is predicated on the rush getting to the QB.

Yep, this is the first time in the season they don't have the nearly-guaranteed luxury of a constantly panicked QB. I'm confident that the Griz D can adjust accordingly at halftime.

Da Boyz Mom said:
mtgrizrule said:
ISU is very well prepared.

I don't think they're quite as bad as their record would suggest. Not that we're playing great but you have to give some credit to the other team as well.
This is always my peave. You cannot be at the top of your game every week. Why not give some credit to an ISU team that is fired up to play? These guys are DivI athletes with some pride instead of a bad team

We need to poach their kicker this off-season. A freshman who drilled that from 51.

Latest posts

Back