• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch to Texas St

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatzWillRise said:
One guy is vilified because he didn't want to be a backup, and the other isn't because he didn't want to switch positions.

The truth few will admit: One guy is vilified because he left UM, and the other isn't because he came to UM. It would be difficult for anyone to change my mind on that.

100% accurate.

You do realize that Sneed left because they wanted him to switch positions and he wanted to remain a QB so he transferred...not quite the same deal.

Whatever the reason for leaving, one is vilified because he left, one isn't because he arrived.

CDAGRIZ said:
I totally respect Sneed's move. But if a Griz player did the same when asked to switch positions, he would be a quitter unwilling to help the team. I tell the same to Mrs. CDA when she declines to switch positions to help the team.

Funny, she never declines to switch positions when I ask her... :cool: :cool:

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
The truth few will admit: One guy is vilified because he left UM, and the other isn't because he came to UM. It would be difficult for anyone to change my mind on that.

100% accurate.

You do realize that Sneed left because they wanted him to switch positions and he wanted to remain a QB so he transferred...not quite the same deal.

I totally respect Sneed's move. But if a Griz player did the same when asked to switch positions, he would be a quitter unwilling to help the team. I tell the same to Mrs. CDA when she declines to switch positions to help the team.

How about this, one of these players wanted to compete to be the starting QB and one didn't. They both decided to leave. Not sure I see both of these situations the same, but maybe that is just because I am a better person.

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

100% accurate.

Whatever the reason for leaving, one is vilified because he left, one isn't because he arrived.

And I will tell you the same as I told CDA,

How about this, one of these players wanted to compete to be the starting QB and one didn't. They both decided to leave. Not sure I see both of these situations the same, but maybe that is just because I am a better person.

grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
100% accurate.

How about this, Crusader: I'm not sure I see the situations as the same, either. One player left UM, and the other came to UM. Totally different.

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
100% accurate.

Uh huh... anyone that thinks GJ would have gotten a fair shot with Hauck was probably born last night. It seemed to have worked out for both of them. One went from FBS to FCS and has to put up with Hauck and the other went from FCS to FBS.

indian-outlaw said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:

Uh huh... anyone that thinks GJ would have gotten a fair shot with Hauck was probably born last night. It seemed to have worked out for both of them. One went from FBS to FCS and has to put up with Hauck and the other went from FCS to FBS.

Sure, whatever....never had a chance.

indian-outlaw said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:

Please tell us more. Why wouldn't Jensen have gotten a fair shot with Hauck? Got any specifics, or are you mostly hot air?

indian-outlaw said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:

Actually one went from FCS to JUCO to (sort of) FBS.

Latest posts

Back