• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ and live streaming 2018

you can pause one or the other to get them lined up. Took me a few plays at the beginning of the game but I have them very close right now

Audio went back to how it was before on the video stream. Support just got back to me a few minutes before to say the school was having audio problems after is was fixed for us for a while and it screws up. The KGBO feed is no longer working anymore either. What a mess. I finally understand the struggle in streaming the games. I was spoiled for the last 15 years getting to be there!

I responded to GoGriz's email to let them know that the problem has persisted They cancelled my subscription and issued me a refund. Guess I'll be using a twitch stream next week. I want to give them money for this, but they just can't figure out how to make it work. Strange how a guy with a cell phone in front of his TV can do a stream better than gogriz.com.

I guess I'll try that. I couldn't get the streams though the Reddit site to work either but those streaming sites like first row are sketchy anyway. They gave me a refund too, thanks for mentioning that.

MrMischief said:
I responded to GoGriz's email to let them know that the problem has persisted They cancelled my subscription and issued me a refund. Guess I'll be using a twitch stream next week. I want to give them money for this, but they just can't figure out how to make it work. Strange how a guy with a cell phone in front of his TV can do a stream better than gogriz.com.

I paid AND still got nothing....nada....zilch.

SoCal Surfer said:
I won't recommend GoGriz streaming. Best find another solution for viewing.
Near as I can tell, we only got this game because of the UNI connection. That allowed us to access a DirecTV channel centered in Chicago that happened to carry the broadcast. Seems like a total crap-shoot, and very frustrating.

PDXGrizzly said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
I literally convinced my fiance to let me get direct sports package so I'm at least garaunteed 5-6 games that I should be able to watch, by using the argument that we would actually be saving money in the difference the sports package costs us every month compared to what I'd spend on beers and wings every saturday I had to go to a bar to watch freaking ROOT channel lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I literally had the EXACT same conversation with my wife!

I told my wife I'd buy whatever fucking package I wanted and she couldn't say a damned thing about it. Then I told her to go make me a sammie.

[spoil]in my freaking dreams[/spoil]

AZGrizFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
I literally convinced my fiance to let me get direct sports package so I'm at least garaunteed 5-6 games that I should be able to watch, by using the argument that we would actually be saving money in the difference the sports package costs us every month compared to what I'd spend on beers and wings every saturday I had to go to a bar to watch freaking ROOT channel lol

I literally had the EXACT same conversation with my wife!

I told my wife I'd buy whatever f***[*] package I wanted and she couldn't say a damned thing about it. Then I told her to go make me a sammie.

[spoil]in my freaking dreams[/spoil]

I was calling you all kinds of nasty names under my breath.... And then I clicked. Nicely played. :clap:

Back