• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ and live streaming 2018

In No Cal (SF Area) I got a one month subscription for gogriz all access to cover the first two games, and ESPN+ for WIU. Pluto TV covers Cal Poly (will be at that one, though), Portland State, ND, and UC Davis (will be at UM for that one). Now just need to figure out how to get the others carried on Root (maybe Audience will carry?). Of course, will be at the Brawl in person!!

Well if tomorrows game and the one in two weeks is on GoGriz that's the route I'll take too and sounds like I'll be off to a good start. Thank you.

For the game tomorrow against the purple nut punchers, if you look at the info on UNI's webpage, it shows a couple of Iowa stations that broadcast the games. Two of those have free online streaming.

Will be on the SWX channel in Spokane. I get that by an antenna over the air.
Watched the Bobcat game last night on the same channel.

Is there anyway to stream SWX in Seattle? I thought it could be accessed here, but the app is telling me otherwise.

Push come to shove you can typically find game streams at https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams/ be sure to use adblockers, don't download anything, etc. Links normally start showing up about an hour before kick off. Quality varies greatly.

Blacked out on DirecTV of course, despite being listed on Altitude. Anyone know if GoGriz puts up the streams after the game to watch? Like the next day?

once again, a big miss from Sidearm Sports. You'd think someone would have tested the ability to actually provide video (unlike last year) :-x Thanks goodness for KGVO radio stream.

My solution was to run the video stream on mute and open the radio audio stream in another tab. They aren't matching but it's all I got.

Back