• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ and live streaming 2018

hilinegrizfan said:
anyone know how to watch the MSU game on thursday? I gotta see this anderson kid at QB

depends on where you are and what you plan on watching with.

For those of us who have Dish, the UNI game is now showing up in the guide on the alternate sports channel 440 at 7pm on Saturday. :clap: The Cat game is on the same channel on Thursday. You need the multisport or regional sports package to get this channel.

Da Boyz Mom said:
For those of us who have Dish, the UNI game is now showing up in the guide on the alternate sports channel 440 at 7pm on Saturday. :clap: The Cat game is on the same channel on Thursday. You need the multisport or regional sports package to get this channel.

In Colorado on the hopper, channel 412-28. "Panthers at Grizzlies" :thumb:

Yukon said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

In Colorado on the hopper, channel 412-28. "Panthers at Grizzlies" :thumb:

In Utah it’s the same but also showing up on 412-19 but the game is delayed until 8:30

ORGUNGRIZ said:
Not seeing it show up on Dish in Oregon, mid valley area. Son of a B!7ch

I don't know if it will help, but I had to look at my onscreen guide to find it as it still isn't showing in the game finder. It's also listed as Panthers at Grizzlies instead of UNI at Montana.

For the game on Sept. 15, Western Illinois, it looks like it's only going to be on ESPN+ for those of us out of state. Normally ESPN+ offers a 7 day free trial then it is $5 / month. This week, for the US Open, they are offering a 30 day free trial. Might be worth signing up to get you free month if you want to watch the Western Illinois games. Looks like there will be a lot of other FCS games on ESPN+ this year but this is the only Griz game on it (so far). Last day to sign up for this 30 day trial is 9/2.

https://plus.espn.com/

Great news - thanks for the info. :clap: :clap:

MrMischief said:
For the game on Sept. 15, Western Illinois, it looks like it's only going to be on ESPN+ for those of us out of state. Normally ESPN+ offers a 7 day free trial then it is $5 / month. This week, for the US Open, they are offering a 30 day free trial. Might be worth signing up to get you free month if you want to watch the Western Illinois games. Looks like there will be a lot of other FCS games on ESPN+ this year but this is the only Griz game on it (so far). Last day to sign up for this 30 day trial is 9/2.

https://plus.espn.com/

hilinegrizfan said:
IdaGriz01 said:
IdahoGrizFan said:
hilinegrizfan said:
anyone know how to watch the MSU game on thursday? I gotta see this anderson kid at QB
I think it is on SWX also.
DirecTV channel 681-1

Damn, I don't have Direct TV. no way to watch it on spectrum or online eh?
for online:
https://gogriz.com/watch/?Live=406&type=Live

edit: sorry, was thinking Griz again. MSU doesn't come up much.

https://msubobcats.com/watch/?Live=509&type=Live

Sorry to bring back this topic but I'm still a little confused on how to a game on several of the games this season. I'm outside of Montana (So no SWX) and outside the market of Root or Altitude markets. Unfortunately, I've relocated to Kansas City, MO from Missoula which places me outside of both markets. It doesn't seem to matter if I had DirectTV or another provider since I'm not in the market. This is new territory for me as I attended nearly every Griz game since 2003.

I understand the Pluto and ESPN+ games are accessible and I can get those. What is a good option that has been found for those of us unlucky people that are stuck in the midwest for tomorrow in particular? I'm willing to pay for streaming services, I just want to be able to watch the game. Thanks!

tstreets said:
Sorry to bring back this topic but I'm still a little confused on how to a game on several of the games this season. I'm outside of Montana (So no SWX) and outside the market of Root or Altitude markets. Unfortunately, I've relocated to Kansas City, MO from Missoula which places me outside of both markets. It doesn't seem to matter if I had DirectTV or another provider since I'm not in the market. This is new territory for me as I attended nearly every Griz game since 2003.

I understand the Pluto and ESPN+ games are accessible and I can get those. What is a good option that has been found for those of us unlucky people that are stuck in the midwest for tomorrow in particular? I'm willing to pay for streaming services, I just want to be able to watch the game. Thanks!

DISH and get the sports multipack.

Yukon said:
tstreets said:

That doesn't work if outside the Root/Altitude markets.

You can pay to stream most games at gogriz.com. Not all games will be available though since Root does not permit streaming of their games.

Da Boyz Mom said:
Yukon said:
tstreets said:

That doesn't work if outside the Root/Altitude markets.

You can pay to stream most games at gogriz.com. Not all games will be available though since Root does not permit streaming of their games.
I have to get the sports pack to get ROOT NW. Works every year. I do live in the Altitude area, but if I have the sports pack I get regional sports all over the country. Can't see why this would not work in MO.

Latest posts

Back