• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Stanford Wednesday 11/6

Are we due to make a run or are we going to continue to shoot bad shots at a bad percentage? D energy is crap right now. Can almost feel the lack of energy. Very different than 1st half.

Retired coach Mike Montgomery instructing the Griz to play hard on the defensive end, and to make better fundamental passes, and to quit settling for outside shots.

People may disagree, but outside of Pridgett, this team is only going as far as the young kids can take them. Anyone thinking that Manuel or Timmy are the answer are wrong.

grizindabox said:
People may disagree, but outside of Pridgett, this team is only going as far as the young kids can take them. Anyone thinking that Manuel or Timmy are the answer are wrong.

No inside presence

what I see, is-- youth..poor shot selection , lack of defense, poor to's, then no def..horrible 2nd half ..falls? all flair, no look pass and another to? poor game but he will rebound. Kids will get better, Carter- Hollinger, Vasquez looked good..damn! got excited after 1st half....

grizindabox said:

I certainly dont disagree but they cant play this bad. They cant be completely irrelevant or worse.

Everything has to be complicated with Timmy, easy to see why he got beat out by a true Frosh for the starting job

Pridgett and 4 freshmen close with a 14 - 0 run to make the score respectable, but too little too late.

I think we have a really good core of freshman. TDC has to find a big man to go with them. Mack may end up being good but I dont think he is on par with the level of the current freshmen yet. I know it is hard to find a guy at the mid-major level but I think TDC had shown he can recruit 6’3”-6’8” guys at a high level so hopefully he can do the same with a 6’10” guy.

I am not debating you, but my main comment is that Vazquez is a really nice Frosh guard.

CleanHOUSE said:
Everything has to be complicated with Timmy, easy to see why he got beat out by a true Frosh for the starting job

Latest posts

Back