• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Honest Opinion

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I will probably go only to the Griz cat game.

I have made it a priority to not show up to a lot of home games anyway because I dont want UM getting my money. I dont have season tickets anymore and I only buy from scalpers.

I go to most of the away games.......like a real fan would.

:coffee:

From your point of view is NDSU a home game or a road game this year? :twisted:

grizcountry420, to answer your question, yes, the Big Sky Conference sets the schedules every year. AZ and CDA took my statement and are trying to make a point that UM could control who the conference games are against if they were to move up the FBS. Some people can't let the past go. So I'll say it more clearly, it is 150 percent fact that the University of Montana has no control over its Big Sky Conference schedule each season. Just like UM would have no control over it's Sunbelt West Conference schedule if they were FBS right now.

havgrizfan said:
grizcountry420, to answer your question, yes, the Big Sky Conference sets the schedules every year. AZ and CDA took my statement and are trying to make a point that UM could control who the conference games are against if they were to move up the FBS. Some people can't let the past go. So I'll say it more clearly, it is 150 percent fact that the University of Montana has no control over its Big Sky Conference schedule each season. Just like UM would have no control over it's Sunbelt West Conference schedule if they were FBS right now.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
The University of Montana has ABSOLUTE control over its conference schedule.

Then how come the Griz ain't playin' Northern Colorado eight times (4 home and 4 away) a year?
How else could we get to 8 - 0 in conference action?..unless, of course, we play the MSU bobcats the same type of schedule.

havgrizfan said:
AZ and CDA took my statement and are trying to make a point that UM could control who the conference games are against if they were to move up the FBS. .

False. I said that UM has absolute control over its conference schedule, meaning its BSC schedule. Join a different conference, go indy, or drop football. The BSC cannot make UM play football games against BSC teams. I did not say, nor have I ever said, that UM could control its conference schedule if it moved to FBS.

BWahlberg said:
BTW - 3rd year in a row @UND, here's why. Two years ago and this year was set up and agreed upon before UND joined the Big Sky. Those are non-conference games. Last years was an official conference game. I think UND comes back to Missoula one more time... maybe next year, for a non-conference game.
This is just not true. 2012 at UND was a conference game. 2013 was a non-conference back end of a home and home with UND that started with UND at Montana 11/13/2010. 2014 at UND is another conference game. So the real question is why we have back-to-back (2012, 2014) conference games in Grand Forks. Face it; Fullerton's (13 member) Folly has the BSC scheduling so fuc^ed up it's a sin.

grizfan95 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
havgrizfan said:
AZ, I am not one who will get dragged into a move-up thread. I stand by statement 100 percent. The University of Montana has ZERO control of their conference schedule.

Perfectly wrong. The University of Montana has ABSOLUTE control over its conference schedule.

If anything, we've actually had the most difficult conference schedule since the additions.

Agreed.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizfan95 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
havgrizfan said:
AZ, I am not one who will get dragged into a move-up thread. I stand by statement 100 percent. The University of Montana has ZERO control of their conference schedule.

Perfectly wrong. The University of Montana has ABSOLUTE control over its conference schedule.

If anything, we've actually had the most difficult conference schedule since the additions.

Agreed.

Well sure. We have the luxury of not having to play Montana. :cool: :cool:

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizfan95 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Agreed.

Well sure. We have the luxury of not having to play Montana. :cool: :cool:

Haha, truth AZ! In strength of schedule arguments before, I always used to make the claim that the only thing Bozeman State had on us was that we don't have to play ourselves!

horribilisfan8184 said:
Let's face it. If you want an honest opinion, if Craig Bohl was our coach we would go 12-0 on this schedule.

LOL :lol: maybe the Patriots should fire Belechick and hire him!!!!

Clueless knows no bounds!!!!!

greasewood said:
Too bad so many people on this site think NDSU & EWU are pretty much sure losses. I'd say Wyoming is the only possible sure loss, we can beat NDSU & EWU. We can also beat Wyoming if all goes very well.

Wyoming is the worst of those three imo.

Hammer said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
Let's face it. If you want an honest opinion, if Craig Bohl was our coach we would go 12-0 on this schedule.

I hate it when fishing for a tarpon and catch a guppy.

Got to be the off-season for the hamster to miss the joke.

horribilisfan8184 said:
Hammer said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

I hate it when fishing for a tarpon and catch a guppy.

Got to be the off-season for the hamster to miss the joke.

Just out of curiosity, what's the joke?

Oh good lord, for the perceptually impaired: Craig Bohl is the second coming (of Vince Lombardi) and his mere presence would turn any team into football demi-gods -- or so sayeth the Cognizenti (sic) that post here.

statler & waldorf said:
Subtlety on this site won't float, humor has to be dripping with sarcasm to be noticed.

Oh, yeah right . . . like it really has to be sarcastic. You exaggerate about a million times a day.

CDAGRIZ said:
statler & waldorf said:
Subtlety on this site won't float, humor has to be dripping with sarcasm to be noticed.

Oh, yeah right . . . like it really has to be sarcastic. You exaggerate about a million times a day.
Seriously? He only post .87 times per day on average, which means each post has to have 1,149,425 exaggerations each. Might want to check your math on this one.

Back