• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How are season ticket sales going?

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:
Well, if not for other obligations I’d have definitely been there for 5/6. For the record: Wifey isn’t too thrilled about this whole thing….she’s not a fan of long airplane trips (or Montana in the cold :lol: ). So, I’m gonna have to break her into this slowly. I’m coming to WIU by myself and taking my brother (who lives down the Bitterroot), and bringing a buddy from Texas for the Sac State game….

Do I need to have a come to Jesus talk with your wife?? I'm willing. 😉 I would be in HEAVEN if I could afford to fly up for more than one game a year. Although, after living in NM for 16 years, I agree with your wife about MT winters. My dad was trying to convince me to come up for Cat/Griz but the thought of freezing my tush off was enough to deter me.

My hubby couldn't care less about football, but he does indulge me as much as we are able. I am flying up (alone) for the WIU game (my folks live in Msla and have season tickets), and hubby and I are planning to drive over to Flagstaff for the NAU game. So I'm pretty happy with seeing two games in person this year. However, if the Griz make it into the championship game I will find a way to be there if I have to put a second mortgage on the house.

Sounds like you need a new hubby.

Griz2k said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
Do I need to have a come to Jesus talk with your wife?? I'm willing. 😉 I would be in HEAVEN if I could afford to fly up for more than one game a year. Although, after living in NM for 16 years, I agree with your wife about MT winters. My dad was trying to convince me to come up for Cat/Griz but the thought of freezing my tush off was enough to deter me.

My hubby couldn't care less about football, but he does indulge me as much as we are able. I am flying up (alone) for the WIU game (my folks live in Msla and have season tickets), and hubby and I are planning to drive over to Flagstaff for the NAU game. So I'm pretty happy with seeing two games in person this year. However, if the Griz make it into the championship game I will find a way to be there if I have to put a second mortgage on the house.

Sounds like you need a new hubby.

:lol: Ummm... Nope. I'd rather have a great husband who just doesn't care about football (but indulges my passion) than have a football fanatic who is a really crappy husband otherwise. 😏 As a matter of fact I'm always on his case about taking better care of himself because if he dies before me I am screwed. I have seen the pool of available middle-aged men and it ain't good

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hold up. YOU’RE flying up alone for the WIU game. I’M flying up alone for the WIU game.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

[spoil]I keed, i keed…. :mrgreen: [/spoil]

And this is how rumors get started. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean, I’m just sayin’…… :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back