• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I expect Hauck to get a renewed long-term contract this winter/spring

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Your buddy is the AD and you didn’t know anything about them? You posted earlier that they were good and that your buddy was the AD and they wouldn’t be an easy out….

I only learned recently he was the AD and haven’t talked to him. I was just blowing smoke to the Cat posters.

Ah ha, there it is... the ol'... I was was just joking around, when painted into a corner. Is that how you're going to handle the board when Bobby signs the head hunter? I was just blowing smoke.... that wasn't a cheap shot, and this is a good kid that made a mistake.

mthoopsfan said:
Walkon79 said:
Do you truly believe that Bobby has any chance of beating the Cats in the next two years? You are aware that almost all of our starters are underclassmen, right?

Almost all of the Griz starters are underclassmen too. You lost 7 starters and the Griz lose 9. Try getting informed before you post.

So the same kids are going to be 30 points better next year?

mthoopsfan said:
ilovethecats said:
I accept your bet of $197.45! If Cats lose you pick your charity and I’ll make the donation and post proof of it on this board. Cats win you do the same.

$197.45 was a tad more than I was hoping to spend but it’s for a good cause…. ;)

I never proposed or accepted that bet. $250 cash or nothing. You were afraid to take that bet.
I didn’t mention you so not sure why you’re chiming in?

Please don’t muck up this thread here. AZ and I have a monstrous bet worth $197.45. It’s more money than I can fathom and I took a flier and opted to give that crazy amount of money to someone who could use it more than me. It’s nuts.

Regardless of what happens tomorrow I’ll also throw $52.55 to any charity AZ chooses. Something about a $250 bet that actually gets honored and goes somewhere good gives me goose bumps.

Please tell John I’m so sorry he didn’t like my coaching style on the 7th grade Chief Joseph middle school grey team……. :lol:

ilovethecats said:
mthoopsfan said:
I never proposed or accepted that bet. $250 cash or nothing. You were afraid to take that bet.

Please don’t muck up this thread here. AZ and I have a monstrous bet worth $197.45. It’s more money than I can fathom and I took a flier and opted to give that crazy amount of money to someone who could use it more than me. It’s nuts.

Regardless of what happens tomorrow I’ll also throw $52.55 to any charity AZ chooses. Something about a $250 bet that actually gets honored and goes somewhere good gives me goose bumps.

Please tell John I’m so sorry he didn’t like my coaching style on the 7th grade Chief Joseph middle school grey team……. :lol:
I have no doubt that your coaching style would get somebody's teeth kicked down their throats for being a smart ass.

indian-outlaw said:
ilovethecats said:

I have no doubt that your coaching style would get somebody's teeth kicked down their throats for being a smart ass.
Well you would be mistaken. Though you are annoyed by this guy :lol: so I’m not sure what I’m dealing with.

I don’t have a “coaching style” because I don’t coach. Thank god.

In your scenario who was getting their teeth kicked down their throats? Players or coaches? And who was doing the kicking? If you say an entitled parent then we’re back on the same page. Awful parents are absolutely ruining kids sports.

Want to bet $52.55 on the game tomorrow?

AZGrizFan said:
ilovethecats said:
When you reach elite status you tend to forget who your buddies are.

In honor of PR, who ignores bets and hates charity, wanna friendly wager on the Cat game?

I propose betting $193.62 that the Cats win Saturday. Any charity of your choice. You don’t have to take the bet, as it’s tongue snd cheek, but I bet you do. Cause you don’t give a flying [#]f### about $193.62 and you’re a good person that likes to see money go to places it needs to go.

:cool:

You know what? [#]f### it, you’re on. Let’s make it an even $197.45.

Sir.

Let me know where you want me to donate the money. We got beat up. To a great team. I hate it. But I LOVE that I can send $197.45 to a cause you support!

ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:

Sir.

Let me know where you want me to donate the money. We got beat up. To a great team. I hate it. But I LOVE that I can send $197.45 to a cause you support!

Man, that's weird to have someone man up on a bet. Good on you ILTC. As a fan of football I'm sorry your season ended the way it did, that was a rough one. SDSU is a good team.

ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:

Sir.

AZ - Fisher House in San Antonio does amazing things for Families of Service members...for your consideration.

ilovethecats said:
mthoopsfan said:

What a disgrace to my alma mater

SoldierGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
Sir.

AZ - Fisher House in San Antonio does amazing things for Families of Service members...for your consideration.

Soldier, Fisher House DOES do amazing things, but they also get a ton of local support and $$. I have a much smaller local nonprofit that I used to sit on the board of (and wifey still does) that assists the true “forgotten ones”….foster children who age out of the system. We help with transportation needs, cell phones, housing, employment assistance and lining up post-HS education opportunities. ILTC, if you could send the $$ to www.ThruProject.org it would be greatly appreciated and put to a VERY good cause.

AZGrizFan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Soldier, Fisher House DOES do amazing things, but they also get a ton of local support and $$. I have a much smaller local nonprofit that I used to sit on the board of (and wifey still does) that assists the true “forgotten ones”….foster children who age out of the system. We help with transportation needs, cell phones, housing, employment assistance and lining up post-HS education opportunities. ILTC, if you could send the $$ to www.ThruProject.org it would be greatly appreciated and put to a VERY good cause.

Very nice!

SoldierGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Very nice!

For the record, my boss was chairman of the Fisher House board here for several years. Terrific organization. :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
SoldierGriz said:

You got it AZ. I’m on the road today but will do it tomorrow. I’m sure I can get a receipt or something so show you I’m a man of my word. Fun bet for a good cause

ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:
You got it AZ. I’m on the road today but will do it tomorrow. I’m sure I can get a receipt or something so show you I’m a man of my word. Fun bet for a good cause

Well yeah. Make sure you get a receipt as it’s a tax deductible donation for 2022. :thumb:

Back