• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:
It is a gorgeous bubble indeed! Way better than I even pictured. Much needed and done by next year is amazing!

😂👍

Sorry you haven’t seen the pics and renderings yet, otherwise you’d be pretty damn impressed and excited for a much need, game-changing project.

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Sorry you haven’t seen the pics and renderings yet, otherwise you’d be pretty damn impressed and excited for a much need, game-changing project.

Couldn't tell if you were joking or not... Guess we all know now.

I think we were all hoping for that 30M indoor facility but that would be pretty unrealistic or take 10 years to get it. The football team and some other sports really need it now. If this 6.5M bubble gets that done I’m all for it. When you see the renderings you’ll be impressed. Way nicer than I initially imagined. 100 yard turf field and large area behind that for track and field (throwing, jumping, etc) as well as sprint and hurdle lanes on side. It’s seriously pretty cool. And seriously, a much much needed facility to take it to the next level.

fanofzoo said:
AZGrizFan said:
Some people would bitch if they were hung with a new rope.

I am just trying to save us the embarrassment from the team out east, it's something they would do.

The irony, from members of this board, after all the BAC posts... :lol:

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:
Couldn't tell if you were joking or not... Guess we all know now.

I think we were all hoping for that 30M indoor facility but that would be pretty unrealistic or take 10 years to get it. The football team and some other sports really need it now. If this 6.5M bubble gets that done I’m all for it. When you see the renderings you’ll be impressed. Way nicer than I initially imagined. 100 yard turf field and large area behind that for track and field (throwing, jumping, etc) as well as sprint and hurdle lanes on side. It’s seriously pretty cool. And seriously, a much much needed facility to take it to the next level.
One poster previously mentioned this but the need for an indoor is urgent, but that poster mentioned that we could still continue to fundraise for a permanent $30 million + facility and use the bubble until we get to that point. It would seem that with the renderings you could always just take down the bubble, sell it and then build walls and a roof around the current field and track when the money is raised for a permanent structure. And then I suppose if you wanted to add a couple more track lanes and some other bells and whistles, you could certainly do that, but no doubt the renderings of the bubble absolutely exceeded my expectations.

3-7-77 said:
fanofzoo said:
I am just trying to save us the embarrassment from the team out east, it's something they would do.

The irony, from members of this board, after all the BAC posts... :lol:

I think you're missing the mark a bit here. For a clearer picture of the point, check back in 3 years when the Bobcats get their own indoor practice facility to "follow suit":

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkmwpPvICTQ[/media]

Griz til I die said:
HookedonGriz said:
One poster previously mentioned this but the need for an indoor is urgent, but that poster mentioned that we could still continue to fundraise for a permanent $30 million + facility and use the bubble until we get to that point. It would seem that with the renderings you could always just take down the bubble, sell it and then build walls and a roof around the current field and track when the money is raised for a permanent structure. And then I suppose if you wanted to add a couple more track lanes and some other bells and whistles, you could certainly do that, but no doubt the renderings of the bubble absolutely exceeded my expectations.

All valid points and would be a great approach.

Well, if I finally hit the Powerball we'd begin construction on the Taj Mahal on the Clark Fork.

I think it's hilarious.

Griz Nation: Clamoring...."WE NEED AN INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY!!!!!"

UM: "We're building an indoor practice facility!!!"

Griz Nation: Harrumpfhing... "THAT'S NOT WHAT WE MEANT!!!!"

Newsflash: Perfect is the enemy of good.

Like I said in another thread....some of you people would bitch if you were hung with a new rope.

AZGrizFan said:
I think it's hilarious.

Griz Nation: Clamoring...."WE NEED AN INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY!!!!!"

UM: "We're building an indoor practice facility!!!"

Griz Nation: Harrumpfhing... "THAT'S NOT WHAT WE MEANT!!!!"

Newsflash: Perfect is the enemy of good.

Like I said in another thread....some of you people would bitch if you were hung with a new rope.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

And I can almost guaranTEE that those bitching the loudest haven't donated a dime to the process.

Back