• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jace Lewis throws all the shade

poorgriz said:
gotgame75 said:
I love how you continue to lie after I have you dead to rights on this issue. You did a hell of a lot more than have a 30 second conversation. My uncle recalls the entire situation very differently- take it up with him if you a problem with his perspective. It wasn't only him you pulled this traitorous BS with, but multiple Lady Griz boosters. The sad fact is that you tried to flex your clout and found out with the quickness that you have none- which is why you took your ball and ran away crying with your tail between your legs.

This is incredibly sad.... and pathetic. I mean it's funny, picturing how this played out, but sad and pathetic nonetheless.

The dude is a total hypocrite. He holds himself up to be the pinnacle of all Griz fans (as if that isn't sad enough in itself) and think he's the judge and jury of all things Griz. Yet actively tried to sabotage Holsinger all because his ego couldn't handle that his favorite pet player didn't cut it in D1. Pathetic.

Not true. I didn’t talk to anyone about the new coach after he was hired except briefly with uncle John and maybe Brint. Uncle John brought up the subject not me. You are a liar. I have never talked to anyone in the athletic dept. about the new coach. Again, I couldn’t care less whether anyone thinks I did. I have never had any influence with Griz hoops and never will.

horribilisfan8184 said:
Look, I liked Robby and most of his aggressive play. But when Fouch played the wrong coverage and got burned, he got benched. When Ford tried to jump the route and got burned, he got benched. When RB's fumbled, they got benched. Yet when Robby got caught out of position and was burned, or when he got PF's for late hits inbounds or out, he never got pulled. He was never in Bobby's doghouse and that was well known to the team. You Hauck sniffers appear to think Jace and others imagined this favoritism, but I know the genesis of the gripe and it is well deserved. But mottthehoople says the quit represented in this players' gripe never happened--it did whether you want to admit it or not, whether I played the game or not, and whether you get strudel after weiner schnitzel or not.

mottthehoople!! Nice!!

BigGameBobby said:

Your weakass efforts to draw attention away from the bub assistants legal issues and the bub administration’s efforts to bury them are truly pathetic.

CatsRback said:
dUMb fighting over cloth again?

I don’t think anyone is fighting over anything, other than MSU fans avoiding a very sad truth. Their coaching staff and leadership not only fail to act responsibly. They give pay raises to coaches who are a danger to the public and who are supposed to be role models for the kids they coach. The DUI situation has created a lack of trust in the coaches and is now a distraction for the entire team. The head coach lost respect and it is a black eye for the institution. Quite telling and very sad frankly. A sign of greater issues and more problems to come. As a Griz fan I could care less and I don’t post on the Cat board. Amazes me how many Cat fans post on egriz. It demonstrates how little brother MSU thinks, identifies and will always be. Griz are going to have a great year. I think the fighting should be on MSU’s campus. Fighting to keep a level of respect and discipline. It ain’t happening!! Maybe make some quality posts on Scat Nation.

gotgame75 said:
poorgriz said:
This is incredibly sad.... and pathetic. I mean it's funny, picturing how this played out, but sad and pathetic nonetheless.

The dude is a total hypocrite. He holds himself up to be the pinnacle of all Griz fans (as if that isn't sad enough in itself) and think he's the judge and jury of all things Griz. Yet actively tried to sabotage Holsinger all because his ego couldn't handle that his favorite pet player didn't cut it in D1. Pathetic.

The bumping of this thread reminds of Jace Lewis exposing the special treatment that Robby had on the team. It should be obvious to everyone, but the Hauck apologists never seem to get it. Think back on last season, when during time-outs the ONLY defensive player allowed to huddle with Bobby on the sidelines was his boy. I have watched college football for decades, but can not recall any similar situation during a defensive time-out. The entire defense needs to hear the comments of the head coach, not just the coaches son.

thirdandlong said:
gotgame75 said:

The bumping of this thread reminds of Jace Lewis exposing the special treatment that Robby had on the team. It should be obvious to everyone, but the Hauck apologists never seem to get it. Think back on last season, when during time-outs the ONLY defensive player allowed to huddle with Bobby on the sidelines was his boy. I have watched college football for decades, but can not recall any similar situation during a defensive time-out. The entire defense needs to hear the comments of the head coach, not just the coaches son.

You know little or nothing about football. Your last sentence is just plain dumb. Your athletic career consists of wearing a tee shirt in Yellowstone park after you were out of college.

thirdandlong said:
gotgame75 said:

The bumping of this thread reminds me that you are a Cat troll. The END.

Latest posts

Back