• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jace Lewis throws all the shade

Sisterbear said:
mthoopsfan said:
The "veteran" is a total asshole, doesn't understand football or Griz football, and has frequently been a jerk to me. My family has way more veterans than this joker's. My son fought in a war, Iraq, on two deployments, and got a purple heart in his first trip. Did some joint sniper missions with Chris Kyle. Was a door to door guy. Soldier is a loser.

What kind of "griz great" trashes his former coach and the coach's son? Bad form or worse.

And, while the "griz great" can do what he wants, my view of him has declined as a result of his tweet. I assume he won't be using Bobby as a reference for any future job, including in coaching.

Also, I am not trolling anyone or anything.

None of the former Griz players need a damn thing from Bobby.

So if they are trying to get a job or a coaching job, they don’t care what Bobby says if the prospective employer calls him?

mthoopsfan said:
Sisterbear said:
None of the former Griz players need a damn thing from Bobby.

So if they are trying to get a job or a coaching job, they don’t care what Bobby says if the prospective employer calls him?

I’d question a prospective employer that cared that much about what Bobby thinks. Those kids demonstrate their worth on the field, to their teammates and to their communities. Bobby is certainly entitled to his opinion, and anyone worth working for would be smart enough to take it with a grain of salt.

Allezchat said:
Raider said:
Funny. 18 pages of mostly shade thrown at Robby, talking about nepotism, being coaches kids, etc. Everyone calling out his lack of speed, athleticism, etc.

Yet, we never seem to have an issue with NAIA level recruits being offered because their families connections to the program, repeatedly. In fact, it is widely celebrated so long as they are a “Montana boy”. Odd to me.

Is this a reference to the kid that just committed? The OL guy?

No

mthoopsfan said:
Bear Spray said:
Nice work mthoopster. Not only are you trolling a veteran, you've effectively derailed a post about comments from a Griz great's distain for Bobby.

The "veteran" is a total asshole, doesn't understand football or Griz football, and has frequently been a jerk to me. My family has way more veterans than this joker's. My son fought in a war, Iraq, on two deployments, and got a purple heart in his first trip. Did some joint sniper missions with Chris Kyle. Was a door to door guy. Soldier is a loser.

What kind of "griz great" trashes his former coach and the coach's son? Bad form or worse.

And, while the "griz great" can do what he wants, my view of him has declined as a result of his tweet. I assume he won't be using Bobby as a reference for any future job, including in coaching.

You have completely lost it. As I said before- please seek help.

29 years of service here...8+years in combat - Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria...among others. I don't have to say anything more about my service.

I do not however, defend grown ass men who sell coke across Western Montana pull their girlfriend's hair, and smash cell phones in fits of rage. You do.

Who is the asshole?

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

29 years of service here...8+years in combat - Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria...among others. I don't have to say anything more about my service.

I do not however, defend grown ass men who sell coke across Western Montana pull their girlfriend's hair, and smash cell phones in fits of rage. You do.

Who is the asshole?

You are. You keep trashing Petek for some things he didn’t do. His recent charges were dropped. You are gullible enough to believe everything the Missoulian prints. I defended him because I knew the charges and press reports were bogus and he is friend. I was right. I don’t write off people because they have been in jail or made mistakes. I saw recently that 37% of people in jail in MT are Native American, and they are 7% of population. You have trashed Petek 15 or 20 times. That’s being an asshole. You are the one who needs help.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Who is the asshole?

You are. You keep trashing Petek for some things he didn’t do. His recent charges were dropped. You are gullible enough to believe everything the Missoulian prints. I don’t write off people because they have been in jail or made mistakes. I saw recently that 37% of people in jail in MT are Native American, and they are 7% of population. You have trashed Petek 15 or 20 times. That’s being an asshole. You are the one who needs help.

Make it 21. You're boy AP is a coke-dealing, hair pulling douche.

Please stop mucking up this good thread with personal attacks.

Ask your wife for a ride to help...do it quickly, you've lost your mind.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
You are. You keep trashing Petek for some things he didn’t do. His recent charges were dropped. You are gullible enough to believe everything the Missoulian prints. I don’t write off people because they have been in jail or made mistakes. I saw recently that 37% of people in jail in MT are Native American, and they are 7% of population. You have trashed Petek 15 or 20 times. That’s being an asshole. You are the one who needs help.

You are the one making personal attacks. You brought Petek in this thread, not me.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

You are the one making personal attacks. You brought Petek in this thread, not me.

Last word.

From a coaches perspective, the tackles thing is more about who handles the official records. At the HS level it is almost always a coaching staff member who accumulates and charts statistics over the course of the year. At the college level most cases it is a person attached to the SID department and is trained to do so to follow NCAA protocols. Statistics may be adjusted post-game, but those adjustments are made following the NCAA standards and done within the SID department and not the program. Generally speaking. Otherwise you'll have the 8 year old hitting .900 in baseball when the baseball never left the infield and included 15 over throws of 1st base by the shortstop.

As for recruiting, if they are referring to Tate, he got there on his own accord. He was considered to be a tweener (maybe a walk-on type) kid at the beginning of the HS season and played himself into that PWO offer. He probably will end up at Center where I think he has the best chance to be a contributor.

mthoopsfan said:
Bear Spray said:
Nice work mthoopster. Not only are you trolling a veteran, you've effectively derailed a post about comments from a Griz great's distain for Bobby.

You are a stolen valor pathetic simp. Taking credit for others’ service accomplishments is deplorable. You get zero credit for what your family did. And for what? So you can look cool for strangers on a small-time college football forum?

Plain and simple you are a coward who can’t and won’t stand up for himself in the real world.

mthoopsfan said:
Bear Spray said:

Fortunately for the rest of us, you're the only one drinking your Cool Aid. In the span of a week you've spouted off about enjoying trolling, but now you're not trolling anyone or anything.

I respect your son's service although I'll never meet him - as you should respect Soldier's service, even though you disagree with him ON A FREAKING COLLEGE FOOTBALL FAN FORUMN, you dumb ass.

What kind of player speaks the truth? One who's had enough of the bs & has the courage to stand up, that's who. The better question is, why don't you ask Jace yourself - since you're so connected to Griz football? You might learn something if you duct tape your mouth shut & listen, assuming you're capable of learning.....

Playerrep? Should really be Hauckrep, right? Jace Lewis is the one of the most respected Griz, and his criticisms must be listened to and resolved! Quit defending Mr. Petek, the Courts have already spoken dumba!

Bear Spray said:
mthoopsfan said:

Fortunately for the rest of us, you're the only one drinking your Cool Aid. In the span of a week you've spouted off about enjoying trolling, but now you're not trolling anyone or anything.

I respect your son's service although I'll never meet him - as you should respect Soldier's service, even though you disagree with him ON A FREAKING COLLEGE FOOTBALL FAN FORUMN, you dumb ass.

What kind of player speaks the truth? One who's had enough of the bs & has the courage to stand up, that's who. The better question is, why don't you ask Jace yourself - since you're so connected to Griz football? You might learn something if you duct tape your mouth shut & listen, assuming you're capable of learning.....

Where did I say I "enjoyed trolling"? Where have I not respected Soldier's service? I said no such things. I didn't know what his service was until his recent post. I know some of the stuff between Hauck and Lewis. I don't need to ask anyone. I just commented that I don't think it's a good idea for a former player to trash his former teammate and coach publicly, but that he can do what he wants. If a future employer or grad school admissions person contacts Bobby about Lewis, what does Lewis think Bobby should say? I know plenty about Griz football. Maybe you should try learning more about it, and something about life. Have you ever accomplished anything, or are you just a big mouth behind a keyboard? Why should I or anyone listen to anything you say?

granitegriz said:
Playerrep? Should really be Hauckrep, right? Jace Lewis is the one of the most respected Griz, and his criticisms must be listened to and resolved! Quit defending Mr. Petek, the Courts have already spoken dumba!

Yes, the court/prosecutor spoke recently on Peter and withdrew all charges. Once again, I was right.

mthoopsfan said:
Bear Spray said:

Where did I say I "enjoyed trolling"? Where have I not respected Soldier's service? I said no such things. I didn't know what his service was until his recent post. I know some of the stuff between Hauck and Lewis. I don't need to ask anyone. I just commented that I don't think it's a good idea for a former player to trash his former teammate and coach publicly, but that he can do what he wants. If a future employer or grad school admissions person contacts Bobby about Lewis, what does Lewis think Bobby should say? I know plenty about Griz football. Maybe you should try learning more about it, and something about life. Have you ever accomplished anything, or are you just a big mouth behind a keyboard? Why should I or anyone listen to anything you say?

Jace has the job he has wanted and sure as hell didn't need Bobby to get it, or gives two shits about how Bobby felt after being called out for favoritism.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

You really do need help. You are a pathetic old man, who never attended UM, but who thinks he can dictate and cancel actual alumni just because you donate money to the athletic department. One of the Lady Griz assistant coaches (who will remain un-named) has discussed your behind the scenes meddling in that program, and your efforts to subterfuge that program by trying to get boosters to join you in your sick mission to destroy this coach and his program. You are cancer to Grizzly athletics. No amount of monetary donations are worth having a booster like you around.

Ursus1 said:
mthoopsfan said:

Jace has the job he has wanted and sure as hell didn't need Bobby to get it, or gives two shits about how Bobby felt after being called out for favoritism.

You mean they hired him without consulting Big Game Bobby?! :eek: Should we call and inform them about the tweet?

RoseyMustGo said:
mthoopsfan said:

You really do need help. You are a pathetic old man, who never attended UM, but who thinks he can dictate and cancel actual alumni just because you donate money to the athletic department. One of the Lady Griz assistant coaches (who will remain un-named) has discussed your behind the scenes meddling in that program, and your efforts to subterfuge that program by trying to get boosters to join you in your sick mission to destroy this coach and his program. You are cancer to Grizzly athletics. No amount of monetary donations are worth having a booster like you around.

You are a liar. I have never done anything negative regarding the LG program. I have never talked to a single LG booster about the program in recent years, and certainly not in any negative fashion. Everything I have ever said about the LG program has been said on egriz. “Dictate and cancel?” Now that is pretty funny. How old are you?

You are the cancer.

Ursus1 said:
mthoopsfan said:

What’s his job? Will he have that job the rest of his life?

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:

You are a stolen valor pathetic simp. Taking credit for others’ service accomplishments is deplorable. You get zero credit for what your family did. And for what? So you can look cool for strangers on a small-time college football forum?

Plain and simple you are a coward who can’t and won’t stand up for himself in the real world.
This neo nationalism crap has gotten out of hand in today's society. I served in the Marines for nearly 10 years if you include my active reserves. I never had a single person ever say thank you for your service untill I was out for at least 10 years. My dick didn't fall off because of it. Now days people fall all over themselves to say that, implying that the troops are beyond reproach. Not many servicemen joined for altruistic reasons. Let's let the pendulum swing to the middle. I'm sure even soldiergriz would agree.

Back