• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jace Lewis throws all the shade

indian-outlaw said:
gotgame75 said:
You are a stolen valor pathetic simp. Taking credit for others’ service accomplishments is deplorable. You get zero credit for what your family did. And for what? So you can look cool for strangers on a small-time college football forum?

Plain and simple you are a coward who can’t and won’t stand up for himself in the real world.
This neo nationalism crap has gotten out of hand in today's society. I served in the Marines for nearly 10 years if you include my active reserves. I never had a single person ever say thank you for your service untill I was out for at least 10 years. My dick didn't fall off because of it. Now days people fall all over themselves to say that, implying that the troops are beyond reproach. Not many servicemen joined for altruistic reasons. Let's let the pendulum swing to the middle. I'm sure even soldiergriz would agree.

I do agree. I never know what to say when people thank me for my service, so I just say thank you. I have certainly never expected anything from anyone. Every person serving is a volunteer - most come from relatively poor families - certainly not all. Fewer and fewer qualify for service every year, which is a problem.

Anyway, I could go on...but, I know the sacrifices you made serving...and I appreciate it.

Jace is one of MANY recent former players who think the Bobby and Robby show was and is a joke. It’s hard not to believe them, I heard a company was hired to do an official re-count of tiny little Robby’s tackles, this could get interesting.

41>37 said:
Jace is one of MANY recent former players who think the Bobby and Robby show was and is a joke. It’s hard not to believe them, I heard a company was hired to do an official re-count of tiny little Robby’s tackles, this could get interesting.

Who would pay money for this? Better not be the state of Montana.

SoldierGriz said:
indian-outlaw said:
This neo nationalism crap has gotten out of hand in today's society. I served in the Marines for nearly 10 years if you include my active reserves. I never had a single person ever say thank you for your service untill I was out for at least 10 years. My dick didn't fall off because of it. Now days people fall all over themselves to say that, implying that the troops are beyond reproach. Not many servicemen joined for altruistic reasons. Let's let the pendulum swing to the middle. I'm sure even soldiergriz would agree.

I do agree. I never know what to say when people thank me for my service, so I just say thank you. I have certainly never expected anything from anyone. Every person serving is a volunteer - most come from relatively poor families - certainly not all. Fewer and fewer qualify for service every year, which is a problem.

Anyway, I could go on...but, I know the sacrifices you made serving...and I appreciate it.

So you indirectly thanked him for his service? Quixotic given your confusion when other people do it. BTW — Thank you for your service. Even if you didn’t see combat you volunteered to fight if needed. Not everyone is willing to make that commitment and since by proxy you did it for me, I appreciate it.

catgrizfan said:
41>37 said:

It shouldn’t cost that much, hopefully Griz athletics pays for it, would be worth getting to the bottom of it.

mthoopsfan said:
RoseyMustGo said:
You really do need help. You are a pathetic old man, who never attended UM, but who thinks he can dictate and cancel actual alumni just because you donate money to the athletic department. One of the Lady Griz assistant coaches (who will remain un-named) has discussed your behind the scenes meddling in that program, and your efforts to subterfuge that program by trying to get boosters to join you in your sick mission to destroy this coach and his program. You are cancer to Grizzly athletics. No amount of monetary donations are worth having a booster like you around.

You are a liar. I have never done anything negative regarding the LG program. I have never talked to a single LG booster about the program in recent years, and certainly not in any negative fashion. Everything I have ever said about the LG program has been said on egriz. “Dictate and cancel?” Now that is pretty funny. How old are you?

You are the cancer.

I can tell you for an absolute fact that this is an outright lie and you know it. You contacted my uncle (among multiple other Lady Griz boosters) and tried to get him in on your little Benedict Arnold act against Holsinger. He, like all the others, told you to get bent. This is widely known among boosters, so I'm not sure who you think you're fooling.

Quit question for Your Highness - are blatant traitors good Griz fans? :roll:

Grisly Fan said:
SoldierGriz said:

So you indirectly thanked him for his service? Quixotic given your confusion when other people do it. BTW — Thank you for your service. Even if you didn’t see combat you volunteered to fight if needed. Not everyone is willing to make that commitment and since by proxy you did it for me, I appreciate it.

I told him I appreciate him or that is what I meant to do...didn't mean to cause a stir.

41>37 said:
catgrizfan said:
It shouldn’t cost that much, hopefully Griz athletics pays for it, would be worth getting to the bottom of it.

I feel like you're trolling here dude. I would seriously doubt someone is recounting his tackles. What would be the point.

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:
You are a liar. I have never done anything negative regarding the LG program. I have never talked to a single LG booster about the program in recent years, and certainly not in any negative fashion. Everything I have ever said about the LG program has been said on egriz. “Dictate and cancel?” Now that is pretty funny. How old are you?

You are the cancer.

I can tell you for an absolute fact that this is an outright lie and you know it. You contacted my uncle (among multiple other Lady Griz boosters) and tried to get him in on your little Benedict Arnold act against Holsinger. He, like all the others, told you to get bent. This is widely known among boosters, so I'm not sure who you think you're fooling.

He absolutely has been actively trying to undermine the Lady Griz coaches. I am so glad that you confirmed this fact. Watch him try to weasel his way out of it, like he always does. No athletic program needs a booster like him. No amount of donations are worth it. Hauck has to tolerate his pathetic act, because of the donation, but we know how Bobby actually feels about him.

RoseyMustGo said:
gotgame75 said:

He absolutely has been actively trying to undermine the Lady Griz coaches. I am so glad that you confirmed this fact. Watch him try to weasel his way out of it, like he always does. No athletic program needs a booster like him. No amount of donations are worth it. Hauck has to tolerate his pathetic act, because of the donation, but we know how Bobby actually feels about him.

Nope, not true. I have been friends with uncle John Datsopolous for years. After new coach was hired, we talked briefly. He said he was excited about the coach. I said I wasn't. The conversation was 30 seconds. Everything I have said about the coach is on egriz. On the other hand, I don't care about the coach or what people think. I didn't go to UM. I have never had any say in LG basketball. We sold our house in Missoula and have in AZ the past 3 winters. I'm pretty good friends with Bobby, tho. He knows I fully support the program and him. Feel free to keep up your fantasy world and lies, like road rager. I am amazed at liars like you two. I wonder if that is a younger generation or internet thing.

Why would anyone ever thank Me for My tour of duty . I enjoyed every Minute of my obligation. My only regret was not becoming a career Officer. Captain Matte USAR Go Griz

Griz#64 said:
Why would anyone ever thank Me for My tour of duty . I enjoyed every Minute of my obligation. My only regret was not becoming a career Officer. Captain Matte USAR Go Griz

:thumb:

mthoopsfan said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Nope, not true. I have been friends with uncle John Datsopolous for years. After new coach was hired, we talked briefly. He said he was excited about the coach. I said I wasn't. The conversation was 30 seconds. Everything I have said about the coach is on egriz. On the other hand, I don't care about the coach or what people think. I didn't go to UM. I have never had any say in LG basketball. We sold our house in Missoula and have in AZ the past 3 winters. I'm pretty good friends with Bobby, tho. He knows I fully support the program and him. Feel free to keep up your fantasy world and lies, like road rager. I am amazed at liars like you two. I wonder if that is a younger generation or internet thing.

I love how you continue to lie after I have you dead to rights on this issue. You did a hell of a lot more than have a 30 second conversation. My uncle recalls the entire situation very differently- take it up with him if you a problem with his perspective. It wasn't only him you pulled this traitorous BS with, but multiple Lady Griz boosters. The sad fact is that you tried to flex your clout and found out with the quickness that you have none- which is why you took your ball and ran away crying with your tail between your legs.

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:

I love how you continue to lie after I have you dead to rights on this issue. You did a hell of a lot more than have a 30 second conversation. My uncle recalls the entire situation very differently- take it up with him if you a problem with his perspective. It wasn't only him you pulled this traitorous BS with, but multiple Lady Griz boosters. The sad fact is that you tried to flex your clout and found out with the quickness that you have none- which is why you took your ball and ran away crying with your tail between your legs.

This is incredibly sad.... and pathetic. I mean it's funny, picturing how this played out, but sad and pathetic nonetheless.

poorgriz said:
gotgame75 said:

This is incredibly sad.... and pathetic. I mean it's funny, picturing how this played out, but sad and pathetic nonetheless.

Nope. Not sad. Not true either. I talked to uncle John Datsopolous tonight for 45 minutes. He said no such thing. Liar.

mthoopsfan said:
poorgriz said:

Nope. Not sad. Not true either. I talked to uncle John Datsopolous tonight for 45 minutes. He said no such thing. Liar.

Give it a rest old man. You've been outed and now you need to own it. Everyone on the board knows what you have done to try to destroy this coach. Missoula is a small town. If you think you can get away with your subterfuge anonymously, you are wrong. The entire Lady Griz coaching staff knows all about your efforts. I'm sure Haslam knows too. Probably Bobby also knows.

mthoopsfan said:
poorgriz said:

It's not up for debate. What you did is a fact. You were actively campaigning against Holsinger behind the scenes and plenty of people know about it. It's ridiculous that you even pretend otherwise. Stop being a dishonest weasel.

Back