• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jace Lewis throws all the shade

Bok_Choi said:
indiancoyote said:
The question should really be asked of Haslam. Jace makes the accusation that statistics were manipulated.

Yeah. Like he's going to have anything to say about anything Bobby does.

Actually, Haslam's comments after the Cat game says otherwise.

indiancoyote said:
The question should really be asked of Haslam. Jace makes the accusation that statistics were manipulated.

^^^^^ and it isn't just Jace making accusations. Hope that's blatantly obvious. Those accusations have been happening on egris for years. I'm embarassed when bobcatnation names Robby, a horrible look and it's not his fault and he doesn't deserve this. It's (per other post) simply a leadership problem from Bodnar down. Horrible overall look for UM, predictable that this was going to happen.

Now, watch the Communications crew at UM start doping up some statements, press releases, accusations, etc. to protect Hauck University...er...UM.

They'll be as dumb as that The Pride of Montana post a few weeks ago: they serve a few die hards and alienate thinking people and degrade UM.

indiancoyote said:
Bok_Choi said:
Yeah. Like he's going to have anything to say about anything Bobby does.

Actually, Haslam's comments after the Cat game says otherwise.

Talks cheap as you know, takes money to buy whiskey. Although at this point, he's up to his eyeballs in it. Whether he likes it or not.

noncasualobserver said:
indiancoyote said:

^^^^^ and it isn't just Jace making accusations. Hope that's blatantly obvious. Those accusations have been happening on egris for years. I'm embarassed when bobcatnation names Robby, a horrible look and it's not his fault and he doesn't deserve this. It's (per other post) simply a leadership problem from Bodnar down. Horrible overall look for UM, predictable that this was going to happen.

Now, watch the Communications crew at UM start doping up some statements, press releases, accusations, etc. to protect Hauck University...er...UM.

They'll be as dumb as that The Pride of Montana post a few weeks ago: they serve a few die hards and alienate thinking people and degrade UM.
Big talk from another POS cat fan

I dont think its a good idea for a coach to have his son on the team in college athletics. But this is a non issue now. The real question is whats next. The status quo is going to harm the university and the powers that be are not idiots. Well I hope not.

noncasualobserver said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
It is no secret that Jace isn't a member of Bobby's fan club, and I understand the animosity towards Robby, but I don't believe Bobby went back after a games and manipulated the official stats for Robby. As much as people dislike Bobby, I am not sure this is a great look for Jace either. Seems like a pretty petty thing to do.

Was waiting for Jace to get thrown, was only a matter of time. That will be part of the press releases and narrative to take the focus off the real problem: leadership. Bodnar to Haslam to Hauck "you will not use your position to screw up your son and make a fake legacy. Stop now."

Predictable. Thanks for doing what was predictable and what will continue.

Couldn’t agree more. Is Jace petty? Or is he the only one brave enough to speak out against injustices against not only our current and former players, but every defensive player in the FCS. Staying silent is how that kind of behavior is allowed to continue.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Mousegriz said:
Where's hoopsfan?

I too am anxiously awaiting his take on the jace Lewis tweet and the timing, as well as his take on the season in review. Say what you will, the guys has maroon colored glasses, which might be kind of refreshing right now. The board feels like a raging inferno of anger, finger pointing and name calling right now :lol:

Man if we’re all waiting for a PlayaRep comment on egriz for the true state of the program we really have fallen and Rome is burning

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Mousegriz said:
Where's hoopsfan?

I too am anxiously awaiting his take on the jace Lewis tweet and the timing, as well as his take on the season in review. Say what you will, the guys has maroon colored glasses, which might be kind of refreshing right now. The board feels like a raging inferno of anger, finger pointing and name calling right now :lol:

Man if we’re all waiting for a PlayaRep comment on egriz for the true state of the program we really have fallen and Rome is burning

BadlandsGrizFan said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

:lol: I must not do sarcasm well

BillingsMafia said:
I dont think its a good idea for a coach to have his son on the team in college athletics. But this is a non issue now. The real question is whats next. The status quo is going to harm the university and the powers that be are not idiots. Well I hope not.

Tried Tinkle was the all time leading scorer at OSU.....But don't think he played in ncaas. Next year they go to the Elite 8.

BillingsMafia said:
You should send an email to coach Entz that he should kick his son off the NDSU team.

Sisterbear said:
noncasualobserver said:
Was waiting for Jace to get thrown, was only a matter of time. That will be part of the press releases and narrative to take the focus off the real problem: leadership. Bodnar to Haslam to Hauck "you will not use your position to screw up your son and make a fake legacy. Stop now."

Predictable. Thanks for doing what was predictable and what will continue.

Couldn’t agree more. Is Jace petty? Or is he the only one brave enough to speak out against injustices against not only our current and former players, but every defensive player in the FCS. Staying silent is how that kind of behavior is allowed to continue.

THIS :clap:

It’s almost as if some of us have been saying this for years. Mentioned Bobby was strongly disliked by Jace (and other current/former players) in the wake of the Cat debacle and got told I was a liar/spreading rumors. Jace’s tweet just confirms a fact has been widely known for some time- there is a virus in this program and it starts from the top. Bobby, Pease, Rosey are all known to verbally abuse players to the point of ridiculousness. That hard ass old school mentality simply does not resonate with players these days.

Getting the old band back together for one more tour almost never works… knew this wouldn’t end well.

uofmman1122 said:
BillingsMafia said:
You should send an email to coach Entz that he should kick his son off the NDSU team.

...I don't think having your son on the team is the problem I think it's more of the favoritism
that's the problem...Choate son played for the Cats...

gotgame75 said:
Sisterbear said:

It’s almost as if some of us have been saying this for years. Mentioned Bobby was strongly disliked by Jace (and other current/former players) in the wake of the Cat debacle and got told I was a liar/spreading rumors. Jace’s tweet just confirms a fact has been widely known for some time- there is a virus in this program and it starts from the top. Bobby, Pease, Rosey are all known to verbally abuse players to the point of ridiculousness. That hard ass old school mentality simply does not resonate with players these days.

Getting the old band back together for one more tour almost never works… knew this wouldn’t end well.

Injustices, LOL, WTF. There is zero credible evidence of any injustice. As for players disliking Hauck, there is not a single poster on eGriz that wouldn't acknowledge that some players might dislike him, or some of the other coaches, but the virus talk sure seems over the top. I know a few of former players that hated him when playing but are friends of his and have great respect for him now. So many people wanting to claim it is doomsday.

grizghost said:
uofmman1122 said:

...I don't think having your son on the team is the problem I think it's more of the favoritism

If you're ethical it doesn't matter, but when you're changing stats to get you kid recognition its a problem.

indiancoyote said:
grizghost said:

If you're ethical it doesn't matter, but when you're changing stats to get you kid recognition its a problem.

There is zero actual evidence that any official stats were changed.

HelenaHandBasket said:
gotgame75 said:

Injustices, LOL, WTF. There is zero credible evidence of any injustice. As for players disliking Hauck, there is not a single poster on eGriz that wouldn't acknowledge that some players might dislike him, or some of the other coaches, but the virus talk sure seems over the top. I know a few of former players that hated him when playing but are friends of his and have great respect for him now. So many people wanting to claim it is doomsday.

Trying asking around about the current temperature out there. It’s not over the top. It’s sucking all the enthusiasm out of the program. It’s both in the locker room and in the fanbase. I’m astonished that people are so blind that they can’t see what’s happening right in front their very eyes.

HelenaHandBasket said:
indiancoyote said:

Go ahead and stick your head in the sand. Jace has infinitely more credibility in regards to the current locker room than the irrelevant opinion of a random eGriz poster.

HelenaHandBasket said:
indiancoyote said:

However, it appears there are witnesses.

Back