• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Just renewed my season tickets

Griz til I die

DONOR
Who else has renewed so far? First four games will be kind of lame, but the 2 November games against SAC and the cats will make it all worth it in the end!

Griz til I die said:
Who else has renewed so far? First four games will be kind of lame, but the 2 November games against SAC and the cats will make it all worth it in the end!

Have you not heard? The schedule and the Griz will suck this year. Stadiums only gonna be a quarter full most games with only the fans that don’t know how bad we are showing up.

alabamagrizzly said:
Griz til I die said:

Have you not heard? The schedule and the Griz will suck this year. Stadiums only gonna be a quarter full most games with only the fans that don’t know how bad we are showing up.
And NOBODY is buying season tickets. Revenue will tank, football will have to be dropped.

kemajic said:
alabamagrizzly said:
And NOBODY is buying season tickets. Revenue will tank, football will have to be dropped.

The athletic department is building a budget anticipating significant budget reductions based in part, of decreased season ticket revenue.

Filthy McGrizzly said:
Did you get an email or mailing for your tickets?
I just logged in to my account and saw them there and renewed. I saw the tweet saying you could renew on Friday so I just got in today and did it. I recommend doing the same thing.

uptopgriz said:
kemajic said:

The athletic department is building a budget anticipating significant budget reductions based in part, of decreased season ticket revenue.
I’ll bet you any amount there’s no drop in season tickets because we have cat-Griz this year and if you’ve ever seen how tough it is to get single game tickets, then you’d know that the best chance of getting into cat-Griz is buying season tickets.

“Significant” budget reductions my ass. You seriously can’t say a truthful thing to save your life!

Griz til I die said:
uptopgriz said:
I’ll bet you any amount there’s no drop in season tickets because we have cat-Griz this year and if you’ve ever seen how tough it is to get single game tickets, then you’d know that the best chance of getting into cat-Griz is buying season tickets.

“Significant” budget reductions my ass. You seriously can’t say a truthful thing to save your life!

There's never a time when you couldn't get tickets to the Griz/Cats game, except maybe a few years ago when they cancelled the game. I had two in Bozeman this year I couldn't get rid of. Unless you're saying that MSU fans are going to buy season tickets to get into the game you're clueless.

Griz til I die said:
uptopgriz said:

Straight off the Facebook Griz Fan page. I guess this person is liar saying he's giving up some of his tickets.
"I'm sure I'm going to irritate a lot of people whether it is the college or other fans. But I had my notice today saying my season tickets will soon be time to order my season tickets. I've already complained once this year and I'm going to again because during the last football season I was informed that my so called voluntary GSA membership was going to increase my price on my seats. The reason was the increase cost in scholarships which I won't argue, scholarships have had to go up but when you increase the cost of my seat by basically 60% per seat that is an additional $360 a year I am paying. I will have to cancel 2 of my seats which means either my children or my grandkids don't get to come."

Griz til I die said:
uptopgriz said:

Straight off the Facebook Griz Fan page. I guess this person is liar saying he's giving up some of his tickets. Probably a bad fan according to Hoops.
"I'm sure I'm going to irritate a lot of people whether it is the college or other fans. But I had my notice today saying my season tickets will soon be time to order my season tickets. I've already complained once this year and I'm going to again because during the last football season I was informed that my so called voluntary GSA membership was going to increase my price on my seats. The reason was the increase cost in scholarships which I won't argue, scholarships have had to go up but when you increase the cost of my seat by basically 60% per seat that is an additional $360 a year I am paying. I will have to cancel 2 of my seats which means either my children or my grandkids don't get to come."

uptopgriz said:
kemajic said:

No, they aren't.

uptopgriz said:
Griz til I die said:

Straight off the Facebook Griz Fan page. I guess this person is liar saying he's giving up some of his tickets.
So one person can’t afford their tickets anymore = no one wants those tickets. Iron-clad logic here.

uofmman1122 said:
uptopgriz said:
So one person can’t afford their tickets anymore = no one wants those tickets. Iron-clad logic here.

Actually, you'll see 100's of posts like that right now.
"we are at about the 15 yard line and last we had to pay the GSA, not looking forward to this years bill, not sure we can afford them anymore either. We are close to retirement and will have to consider these extra costs!!!"I "agree my gsa on two seats is $560 and my seats are $540 $1100 for two seats is a lot."
"we’ve been season tickets plus a tailgate spot holders for almost 20 yrs. Not any more."

uptopgriz said:
uofmman1122 said:

Actually, you'll see 100's of posts like that right now.
"we are at about the 15 yard line and last we had to pay the GSA, not looking forward to this years bill, not sure we can afford them anymore either. We are close to retirement and will have to consider these extra costs!!!"I "agree my gsa on two seats is $560 and my seats are $540 $1100 for two seats is a lot."
"we’ve been season tickets plus a tailgate spot holders for almost 20 yrs. Not any more."
People have been complaining about this every year the prices have gone up. These types of posts are not new. I know you're trying to force a narrative here, though, so good luck with that.

alabamagrizzly said:
Griz til I die said:

That's why I'm going to France for the rugby World Cup for most of Sept.

mthoopsfan said:
I assume football ticket revenue will increase significantly due to the price increases.
And the addition of beer sales to the upper east side.

kemajic said:
mthoopsfan said:
I assume football ticket revenue will increase significantly due to the price increases.
And the addition of beer sales to the upper east side.

Yes, they’re fishing for everything to generate money.. Hear they’re thinking about charging for walking across the bridge from the press box.

I renewed my 2 last night. I do not remember exactly what I paid for them last year, but they are definitely more expensive this year. I hope the product on the field is worth the extra!

Latest posts

Back