• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Just renewed my season tickets

uptopgriz said:
Next year you’re going to pay gsa dues in the north end zone. Can’t wait to hear your response next year.

It is obvious that next year you're going to have season tickets to Scat games. Can't wait.

CDAGRIZ said:
uofmman1122 said:
TBF, despite the constant moaning of fans regarding our home schedule this season, all the non-playoff home games except one last year were not competitive in the slightest, so unless you attended the Idaho game (which was miserable, btw :lol: ) I can't imagine the atmosphere was really anything awesome considering the other games were never close. For the first time in a long time, I actually spent most of the PSU and Cal Poly games at the tailgates instead of inside the stadium. Still had a blast at all the games, though. Hope we can get you back up here more regularly! :thumb:

Thanks, man. Me too. Good point on the home games. I only attended NW State, which wasn't really a game from kickoff. I can't wait to come to more games. Ticket office says they'll reach out in late April with vacancies, so if anyone with four good seats is on the fence about renewing, you know what to do. :D
Sounds like you’re lookin’ for 4 together, I’m guessing (because I have a friend in the same boat) a seat for you, the old lady, and a couple rug rats. Might I suggest, instead of 4 together, look at two-and-two.

Hear me out; I told my bud the same thing but his kids might be older. Get two seats below and two seats above, with the drinky-drink tix. I know what you’re thinking: you and the old lady cannot get hammered above and leave the little kids alone down below. And you’re probably right, you can’t do that……yet. But you can get better seats this way. Also, you can split duties, and rotate quarters, giving both halves proper lubrication, and there may be games where you leave the kids at home, and then it’s easier to scalp.

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Thanks, man. Me too. Good point on the home games. I only attended NW State, which wasn't really a game from kickoff. I can't wait to come to more games. Ticket office says they'll reach out in late April with vacancies, so if anyone with four good seats is on the fence about renewing, you know what to do. :D
Sounds like you’re lookin’ for 4 together, I’m guessing (because I have a friend in the same boat) a seat for you, the old lady, and a couple rug rats. Might I suggest, instead of 4 together, look at two-and-two.

Hear me out; I told my bud the same thing but his kids might be older. Get two seats below and two seats above, with the drinky-drink tix. I know what you’re thinking: you and the old lady cannot get hammered above and leave the little kids alone down below. And you’re probably right, you can’t do that……yet. But you can get better seats this way. Also, you can split duties, and rotate quarters, giving both halves proper lubrication, and there may be games where you leave the kids at home, and then it’s easier to scalp.

That makes so much sense to me.

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:

And...and...and...hear ME out: When you DO scalp, those two smelly, hairy Griz fans you scalped your tickets to aren't sitting RIGHT next to you. :D :D :D

Griz til I die said:
Who else has renewed so far? First four games will be kind of lame, but the 2 November games against SAC and the cats will make it all worth it in the end!

Yep, renewed mine + my tailgate spot. Looks like mine went up $20/seat for the whole year but I could be off in that. Agreed on those November games!

Just renewed mine in sec 102. Price went up $15 per seat. This is the first increase in the 10 years I've had season tickets other than me adding the seat backs and my section becoming a gsa section.

MikeyGriz said:
Just renewed mine in sec 102. Price went up $15 per seat. This is the first increase in the 10 years I've had season tickets other than me adding the seat backs and my section becoming a gsa section.

This is an outrage.

I believe the only real increase was for Silver GSA seats and if you were upper east side. The other increases are just cause we have the cat game.

BDizzle said:
I believe the only real increase was for Silver GSA seats and if you were upper east side. The other increases are just cause we have the cat game.

They added a new level...Bronze. So sections that are now Bronze used to be Copper and saw an increase...

Still renewed! My biggest increase will come in the cost of travel...

GrizTexas said:
BDizzle said:

They added a new level...Bronze. So sections that are now Bronze used to be Copper and saw an increase...

Gotcha. I thought they added bronze last year.

BDizzle said:
GrizTexas said:

I think bronze (my section) was added 2years ago, but only enforced last year for existing season ticket holders.

MikeyGriz said:
BDizzle said:

I think bronze (my section) was added 2years ago, but only enforced last year for existing season ticket holders.

In my case the section I was in last year was Copper and now Bronze this year. GSA went up $60 per seat and tickets went up $15 per seat. So however you're looking at it its costing me $75 per seat more this year or about $12.50 a game.

GrizTexas said:
MikeyGriz said:

In my case the section I was in last year was Copper and now Bronze this year. GSA went up $60 per seat and tickets went up $15 per seat. So however you're looking at it its costing me $75 per seat more this year or about $12.50 a game.

I stand corrected. My section is maroon, not bronze.

Latest posts

Back