• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kenzel Lawler

Status
Not open for further replies.
thirdandlong said:

Yep. But the sport was dropped, along with swimming and wrestling because of Title 9. Hoops knows I played varsity baseball. I already proved it. He just cant handle being wrong on anything. I played two years under two different head coaches. I tried to walk-on to the Ohio State Buckeyes baseball team my frosh year, but wasn't good enough to make the team. But my high school team in Ohio won the AAAA (highest classification) state championship my junior year. We defeated Upper Arlington High School (Jack Nicholas' high school) for the title in 1966.

And Kem knows that two of his former teammates live in the Phoenix area now. I'll let him guess which one provided laughs at his expense.

You have never proved that you played baseball at UM. You are not listed in Redbook as being on team or as having any stats. Redbook is official record and list for UM sports. You have an old photo wearing a plain baseball tee shirt. Some has said it came from bookstore. And now you appear to be making up your high school stuff.

mthoopsfan said:
thirdandlong said:
Yep. But the sport was dropped, along with swimming and wrestling because of Title 9. Hoops knows I played varsity baseball. I already proved it. He just cant handle being wrong on anything. I played two years under two different head coaches. I tried to walk-on to the Ohio State Buckeyes baseball team my frosh year, but wasn't good enough to make the team. But my high school team in Ohio won the AAAA (highest classification) state championship my junior year. We defeated Upper Arlington High School (Jack Nicholas' high school) for the title in 1966.

And Kem knows that two of his former teammates live in the Phoenix area now. I'll let him guess which one provided laughs at his expense.

You have never proved that you played baseball at YM. You are not listed in Redbook as being on team or as having any stats. Redbook is official record and list for UM sports. You have an old photo wearing a plain baseball tee shirt. Some has said it came from bookstore. And now you appear to be making up your high school stuff.

I have to wonder who is Jack Nicholas?

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:
You have never proved that you played baseball at YM. You are not listed in Redbook as being on team or as having any stats. Redbook is official record and list for UM sports. You have an old photo wearing a plain baseball tee shirt. Some has said it came from bookstore. And now you appear to be making up your high school stuff.

Isn't he the guy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

ElrodGrizzly said:
EverettGriz said:
No, you're thinking of Nicholas Cage.

Isn't he the character in Mortal Kombat? The loud mouth actor with the kicks?

I think so. He was the one who yelled "Get over here!" before freezing people.

mthoopsfan said:
thirdandlong said:

You have never proved that you played baseball at UM. You are not listed in Redbook as being on team or as having any stats. Redbook is official record and list for UM sports. You have an old photo wearing a plain baseball tee shirt. Some has said it came from bookstore. And now you appear to be making up your high school stuff.

Stalker Jack is wrong again. That t-shirt said "UM Varsity Baseball". It was issued to our team by Lem Elway, our head coach. There were no baseball t-shirts sold in the bookstore in those days. They didn't even sell football or basketball shirts back then. Hell, most students didn't even know we had a varsity baseball team then. You are just desperate to try to disprove reality. So, now you know all about my high school athletic days too? You are such a pathetic individual. You have stalked my wife, and my daughter over the years. And you have admitted on egriz that you have stalked several other posters. Peggy is embarrassed about your antics, and the tennis girls roll their eyes when your name is mentioned. Get some help for your psychosis, Jack.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

So I spelled his name wrong. So what?

thirdandlong said:
mthoopsfan said:

Stalker Jack is wrong again. That t-shirt said "UM Varsity Baseball". It was issued to our team by Lem Elway, our head coach. There were no baseball t-shirts sold in the bookstore in those days. They didn't even sell football or basketball shirts back then. Hell, most students didn't even know we had a varsity baseball team then. You are just desperate to try to disprove reality. So, now you know all about my high school athletic days too? You are such a pathetic individual. You have stalked my wife, and my daughter over the years. And you have admitted on egriz that you have stalked several other posters. Peggy is embarrassed about your antics, and the tennis girls roll their eyes when your name is mentioned. Get some help for your psychosis, Jack.

Then why didn’t your coach know you and why aren’t you in the red book?

I’ve never stalked anyone. Stop the lies and personal attacks.

This saga has more lives than a bag of cats. 20+ years, give or take a couple years. I've PM'd many participants in this 'Never Ending Story' and found each to be reasonable, rational adults. But, when combined, a reaction occurs, just like what happened when you mixed the ingredients in your 'Mr. Chemistry Set.' The solution is simple, just don't respond to these trolling posts. Isn't that the purpose of the 'Foe' function, not seeing someone's posts? Give it a try. Whatcha got to lose?
By the way, the topic of this thread is Kenzel Lawler. :hijack:

mthoopsfan said:
thirdandlong said:

There are several of us players who are not listed in the "redbook", put together by some gomer griz fan. Is Donnie Wetzel listed? Is Tim Sampson listed? Is Marty Frustaci listed? You don't know Lem Elway, and you are lying about asking him anything. Alan Saenz informed me all about you stalking my daughter when she was a UM student, as did acouple of Mo Club bartenders. Might wanna get your stories straight before lying to the board.

3-7-77 said:
This saga has more lives than a bag of cats. 20+ years, give or take a couple years. I've PM'd many participants in this 'Never Ending Story' and found each to be reasonable, rational adults. But, when combined, a reaction occurs, just like what happened when you mixed the ingredients in your 'Mr. Chemistry Set.' The solution is simple, just don't respond to these trolling posts. Isn't that the purpose of the 'Foe' function, not seeing someone's posts? Give it a try. Whatcha got to lose?

Jack can't handle being outed for his various stalking instances

thirdandlong said:
mthoopsfan said:

There are several of us players who are not listed in the "redbook", put together by some gomer griz fan. Is Donnie Wetzel listed? Is Tim Sampson listed? Is Marty Frustaci listed? You don't know Lem Elway, and you are lying about asking him anything. Alan Saenz informed me all about you stalking my daughter when she was a UM student, as did acouple of Mo Club bartenders. Might wanna get your stories straight before lying to the board.

I have no clue who your daughter is, or if you even have one, except a Mo Club bartender told me she came to the Mo Club. I will text Alan S.

The Red Book is the official UM list of UM players and records, and is the best available. I have no clue about Lem Elway, and never said I asked him anything or heard/seen his name until now.

You are the desperate one. Spewing lies and nonsense. As for D. Wetzel, I don't know if he's listed, but there is a large amount of press about him playing for the Griz. Feel free to furnish the press on your non-existent baseball career.

3-7-77 said:

This was dumb of me and I shouldn't stir the pot, but can't delete it. So edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back