• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kenzel Lawler

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDA needs to bulk up and get an access to Rivals and an NFL scout. He needs to claim he played a sport at UM and get more posting names.

mthoopsfan said:
CDA needs to bulk up and get an access to Rivals and an NFL scout. He needs to claim he played a sport at UM and get more posting names.
That was the dill approach and look where that took us.

Wolf777 said:
ElrodGrizzly said:
I'm just glad to know that you have accepted you aren't good enough to transfer out. There is no shame in being a star at the FCS level. We all appreciate your dedication to the program, and like we always say, once a Griz, always a Griz. You have a place on these boards.

I believe wholeheartedly that CDA can compete with the IQ’s on an SEC fan board and excel. I’m just glad he understands that riding the pine in those fan boards where he isn’t appreciated isn’t anything like the starring role he plays around this place. A place that truly understands what band means, and isn’t subject to X’s and O’s, but wild conjecture and fandom. The Wild West of message boards some say. I’m just glad he spends his spare time with us, and not trolling other teams fan boards. A+ poster for sure. Glad to have him back for the 2024 run.

Thanks for the kind words, Wolf.

Amid much speculation, rumor, and innuendo, I’ve chosen to spend my 19th year of eligibility with eGriz.com. I feel like this place lets me open up the playbook more than the UGA message board would. And, hey, that’s my game. My best isn’t close to the best, but it’s the best it can be when it’s not restricted by the southern bureaucratic administration. Here, I have all the “tools” I need to win… message board arguments. Thanks to everyone, and Go eGriz!

kemajic said:
mthoopsfan said:

Definitely an acquired taste. I don’t know whose taste or why they would want to acquire such a bitter short nip. I guess it takes all kinds.

CDAGRIZ said:
Wolf777 said:
I believe wholeheartedly that CDA can compete with the IQ’s on an SEC fan board and excel. I’m just glad he understands that riding the pine in those fan boards where he isn’t appreciated isn’t anything like the starring role he plays around this place. A place that truly understands what band means, and isn’t subject to X’s and O’s, but wild conjecture and fandom. The Wild West of message boards some say. I’m just glad he spends his spare time with us, and not trolling other teams fan boards. A+ poster for sure. Glad to have him back for the 2024 run.

Thanks for the kind words, Wolf.

Amid much speculation, rumor, and innuendo, I’ve chosen to spend my 19th year of eligibility with eGriz.com. I feel like this place lets me open up the playbook more than the UGA message board would. And, hey, that’s my game. My best isn’t close to the best, but it’s the best it can be when it’s not restricted by the southern bureaucratic administration. Here, I have all the “tools” I need to win… message board arguments. Thanks to everyone, and Go eGriz!

I don’t know how you think you’re going to make it to the NFL fan boards if you don’t try your talents at the next level. You know since egriz is D2, the only chance you have is D1.

3-7-77 said:
Would anyone like to return to the topic of this thread, a certain CB transfer from Utah?

No, they wouldn't. Because they have no game. They are nothing more than quilting and badminton board participants. Even soccer is too challenging for their types. Self-flagellating each other because they can't engage in a football discussion. At least they aren't afraid to expose their panties on here.

kemajic said:
mthoopsfan said:

You're a sad former player. i recently chatted with a former teammate of yours, at Dukes in Scottsdale. Shared lots of laughs about your stellar play

thirdandlong said:
kemajic said:

You're a sad former player. i recently chatted with a former teammate of yours, at Dukes in Scottsdale. Shared lots of laughs about your stellar play

That’s a crazy coincidence! I just met three former UM varsity baseball players at Duke’s in Malibu. We all shared laughs about how you thought you were on the team, but were really a ball boy. A good time was had by all.

thirdandlong said:
kemajic said:

Oh, BS. You talked to no such former teammate. You just make this up, as you have done for years.

mthoopsfan said:
thirdandlong said:

Oh, BS. You talked to no such former teammate. You just make this up, as you have done for years.

So you are the only one who talks to current and former players? Got it.

Livininthebush said:
mthoopsfan said:

I just said that I did. Are you a simpleton?

thirdandlong said:
kemajic said:

Oh my, the secret is out. You must be talking to the right guy. I'm ruined!

Livininthebush said:
mthoopsfan said:

I didn’t say I talked to current or former players. What are talking about? Can you not read?

WyomingGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
...met three former UM varsity baseball players...

I didn't even know that UofM had a baseball team. I've heard about a softball team, though.

Yep. But the sport was dropped, along with swimming and wrestling because of Title 9. Hoops knows I played varsity baseball. I already proved it. He just cant handle being wrong on anything. I played two years under two different head coaches. I tried to walk-on to the Ohio State Buckeyes baseball team my frosh year, but wasn't good enough to make the team. But my high school team in Ohio won the AAAA (highest classification) state championship my junior year. We defeated Upper Arlington High School (Jack Nicholas' high school) for the title in 1966.

And Kem knows that two of his former teammates live in the Phoenix area now. I'll let him guess which one provided laughs at his expense.

thirdandlong said:

Yep. But the sport was dropped, along with swimming and wrestling because of Title 9. Hoops knows I played varsity baseball. I already proved it. He just cant handle being wrong on anything. I played two years under two different head coaches. I tried to walk-on to the Ohio State Buckeyes baseball team my frosh year, but wasn't good enough to make the team. But my high school team in Ohio won the AAAA (highest classification) state championship my junior year. We defeated Upper Arlington High School (Jack Nicholas' high school) for the title in 1966.

And Kem knows that two of his former teammates live in the Phoenix area now. I'll let him guess which one provided laughs at his expense.
Didn't cost me anything, I love a good laugh. I'll ask friend, the former Griz 2nd baseman, if he can provide a good one re you. The older we get the better we were.

thirdandlong said:

According to the OHSAA, who has always governed state baseball championships in Ohio, the losing teams of the divisions were Deshler, Carlisle, Lucasville Valley, Toledo Waite, West Holmes, and Talmadge. There is no "Upper Arlington High School" listed as the losing team in the years around 1966. According to this link of the "All Time State Tournament Results" published by the OHSAA itself --

https://www.ohsaa.org/Portals/0/Sports/Baseball/History/BBAllTimeStateTournamentResults.pdf

Also, the results there match the wikipedia page -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_OHSAA_baseball_champions

And none of them seem to list a 4A division. That exists in Georgea. In Minnesota. But not according the the OHSAA.

I won't get into your college team claims, that has been litigated plenty here, but don't come around trying to be an insulting jerk to people who actually support the Griz program and just spew made up lies. Its not hard to google this stuff, man.

thirdandlong said:

Baseball was dropped 15 years before wrestling. Wrestling was dropped along with skiing and women's gymnastics in 1987 because of budget issues not Title 9, the women lost the same number of sports spots as the men in '87.

ElrodGrizzly said:
thirdandlong said:

According to the OHSAA, who has always governed state baseball championships in Ohio, the four losing teams were Deshler, Carlisle, Lucasville Valley, Toledo Waite, West Holmes, and Talmadge. There is no "Upper Arlington High School" listed as the losing team in the years around 1966. According to this link of the "All Time State Tournament Results" published by the OHSAA itself --

https://www.ohsaa.org/Portals/0/Sports/Baseball/History/BBAllTimeStateTournamentResults.pdf

Also, the results there match the wikipedia page -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_OHSAA_baseball_champions

And none of them seem to list a 4A division. That exists in Georgea. In Minnesota. But not according the the OHSAA.

I won't get into your college team claims, that has been litigated plenty here, but don't come around trying to be an insulting jerk to people who actually support the Griz program and just spew made up lies. Its not hard to google this stuff, man.

Bishop Sycamore High School perhaps?

UncleRico said:
ElrodGrizzly said:
According to the OHSAA, who has always governed state baseball championships in Ohio, the four losing teams were Deshler, Carlisle, Lucasville Valley, Toledo Waite, West Holmes, and Talmadge. There is no "Upper Arlington High School" listed as the losing team in the years around 1966. According to this link of the "All Time State Tournament Results" published by the OHSAA itself --

Bishop Sycamore High School perhaps?

If you haven't watched BS high yet, you absolutely have to. That dude that set Bishop Sycamore up is even wilder than I could have imagined. He's so crazy it is a bit scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back