• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kenzel Lawler

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-7-77 said:
Stick to facts, argue with counterfacts. But leave this 20+ year old vendetta sh*t in the history bin. I believe the question was, why would a three star CB come to the Griz from the Utes? I'll go one step further, why aren't three star athletes at every position kicking down the door to become Griz? There, I teed it up for discussion. FORE!!!

To be coached by 2 longtime NFL d-backs, one or both of whom have coached in the NFL.

ElrodGrizzly said:
thirdandlong said:
they would laugh you off the Georgia message board

CDA, you okay, man? I know that zinger must have hurt a lot, but it will get better. I know the Georgia message board means a lot to you, brother. We are all here.

There are 5 star keyboard warriors?

mthoopsfan said:
3-7-77 said:
Stick to facts, argue with counterfacts. But leave this 20+ year old vendetta sh*t in the history bin. I believe the question was, why would a three star CB come to the Griz from the Utes? I'll go one step further, why aren't three star athletes at every position kicking down the door to become Griz? There, I teed it up for discussion. FORE!!!

To be coached by 2 longtime NFL d-backs, one or both of whom have coached in the NFL.

Sounds reasonable. What about all the other positions? No long term NFL success an impediment?

UncleRico said:
ElrodGrizzly said:
CDA, you okay, man? I know that zinger must have hurt a lot, but it will get better. I know the Georgia message board means a lot to you, brother. We are all here.

Yep. The kind of internet competitors that we just can't get to come to this message board with the terrible coaching we have.

thirdandlong said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I urge you to visit any other website. I think 20+ years of the same poop is enough, so go talk football and lie about everything elsewhere. I urge you.

Sir, it is clear as you have pointed out that the conversation and exchange on this board is not what you are looking for. Why stick around and remain angry when you have identified a board that provides what you are desiring.

ElrodGrizzly said:
thirdandlong said:

It’s been a tough few hours. A lot of questioning everything. Like, why would a geriatric douche say such a thing? If I can’t post on the Georgia message board without getting laughed off, what has this all been for? I appreciate your kind words, and I hope people can respect my family’s privacy in this trying time.

ElrodGrizzly said:
UncleRico said:

Yep. The kind of internet competitors that we just can't get to come to this message board with the terrible coaching we have.

Lack of internet coaching, of course. Why didn't I think of that before. If only I had the coaching, I coulda been a contender.

AZGrizFan said:
Oldskoolgriz said:
Wow you're such an amazing googler!!! 😂 😂 😂

And you’re an amazing prick! We all have our talents.

🤣🤣 coming from the #1 keyboard warrior and Mr. I know everything because I can type stats I read on a website but never played the game. Thanks,, I appreciate it.

CDAGRIZ said:
ElrodGrizzly said:

It’s been a tough few hours. A lot of questioning everything. Like, why would a geriatric douche say such a thing? If I can’t post on the Georgia message board without getting laughed off, what has this all been for? I appreciate your kind words, and I hope people can respect my family’s privacy in this trying time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oldskoolgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

🤣🤣 coming from the #1 keyboard warrior and Mr. I know everything because I can type stats I read on a website but never played the game. Thanks,, I appreciate it.

How are you able to keep them all straight? Follow up: Why?

ElrodGrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Thanks, Elrod. I’ve done a lot of reflecting and have come to terms with the fact that I’ll never be a laugh-free UGA message board poster. As many know, it was a dream of mine; though it was a wild one. But, that’s just it: Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. If you never chase it, you’ll never know.

Oldskoolgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Thanks for confirming it. I’m the #1 keyboard warrior, and you’re the #1 prick. congrats.

3-7-77 said:
Would anyone like to return to the topic of this thread, a certain CB transfer from Utah?

If he learns his responsibilities quickly, at worse he's in the 2 deep.

Oh, glad to know, I'm not the only one that dislikes derailed threads.

CDAGRIZ said:
ElrodGrizzly said:

Thanks, Elrod. I’ve done a lot of reflecting and have come to terms with the fact that I’ll never be a laugh-free UGA message board poster. As many know, it was a dream of mine; though it was a wild one. But, that’s just it: Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. If you never chase it, you’ll never know.

I'm just glad to know that you have accepted you aren't good enough to transfer out. There is no shame in being a star at the FCS level. We all appreciate your dedication to the program, and like we always say, once a Griz, always a Griz. You have a place on these boards.

ElrodGrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I'm just glad to know that you have accepted you aren't good enough to transfer out. There is no shame in being a star at the FCS level. We all appreciate your dedication to the program, and like we always say, once a Griz, always a Griz. You have a place on these boards.

I believe wholeheartedly that CDA can compete with the IQ’s on an SEC fan board and excel. I’m just glad he understands that riding the pine in those fan boards where he isn’t appreciated isn’t anything like the starring role he plays around this place. A place that truly understands what band means, and isn’t subject to X’s and O’s, but wild conjecture and fandom. The Wild West of message boards some say. I’m just glad he spends his spare time with us, and not trolling other teams fan boards. A+ poster for sure. Glad to have him back for the 2024 run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back