• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Let’s take a vote

Who thinks Haslam needs to go?

• Stay

Votes: 70 72.9%
  • Go

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • FTC

Votes: 54 56.3%

• Total voters
MiningCityGrizFan said:
Haslam is a politician of the worst kind. A a well-spoken, polished guy that is completely superficial who doesn’t stand for anything except for his own personal best interests.

He will say one thing one week and then completely contradict himself the next if the political winds shift. “He resigned to take care of his family.” Then, “He was fired after players’ complaints led to an investigation that turned up concerning texts.”

His only loyalty is to the people writing checks. He proved that with Stitt. He’ll jump in front of a camera and say whatever the donors pay him to say, but then try to sell it as if he sincerely believes the crap he happens to be spewing that particular day...

I sincerely hope the new president “chooses to not renew his contract” as soon as possible. As an alumnus, I won’t be donating a dime as long as Haslam is associated with UM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really??? It actually seems like his original comment was to save the Universities Face...not his own. He did everything correct in this situation.

PlayerRep said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
Can someone please show Kem's quote? I don't recall seeing anything.

To the sane people on the board, note that I have clashed with Mining multiple times since the get-go. Many of his posts are idiotic. Glad that some of the rest of you now realize that.
Still the most arrogant arse on this board... [emoji23]

At least you didn’t waste our time with one of your self-absorbed posts where you go on and on (and on) about how wonderful you think you are. Complete with an anonymous source who supposedly invalidates every opposing opinion you come across.

Never change, you senile old coot! Never change!

You are a huge loser without knowledge of football or anything else. You are the self-absorbed self, to think that anyone actually wants to read the BS you post. You have nothing. Most of the board is happy to take my Griz information and knowledge of the game.

Oh my senile old friend, self awareness is not your strong suit...

Rest assured that you most definitely are the most self-absorbed person on this discussion board.

Again, look no further than the thread where everyone wished Reese Philips well after his injury. Everyone was posting kind words of encouragement, but not you!

The closest thing you offered to words of support was to say YOU were glad he was on the team.

Then you seemed to question the severity of the injury.

Then rambled on about a story about yourself...

Exhibit A

19cc7f3112666e38c085334116fd3edc.jpg

Exhibit B

8b4287d688f659331b550a78d2e9416d.jpg

Notice how the comments before and after were nice comments about Reece?

And yours? Of the 378 words you punched out, only the first sentence (a whopping eight words) could be considered to be a compliment or words of encouragement.

But you keep on believing that you’re God’s gift to eGriz. You’ll probably name drop Him in your next post...

PR is so self absorbed it's incredible. I've never seen anything like it before.

MiningCityGrizFan said:
Haslam is a politician of the worst kind. A a well-spoken, polished guy that is completely superficial who doesn’t stand for anything except for his own personal best interests.

He will say one thing one week and then completely contradict himself the next if the political winds shift. “He resigned to take care of his family.” Then, “He was fired after players’ complaints led to an investigation that turned up concerning texts.”

His only loyalty is to the people writing checks. He proved that with Stitt. He’ll jump in front of a camera and say whatever the donors pay him to say, but then try to sell it as if he sincerely believes the crap he happens to be spewing that particular day...

I sincerely hope the new president “chooses to not renew his contract” as soon as possible. As an alumnus, I won’t be donating a dime as long as Haslam is associated with UM.

It sounds like he is closely related to Pat Williams.

MiningCityGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
Can someone please show Kem's quote? I don't recall seeing anything.

To the sane people on the board, note that I have clashed with Mining multiple times since the get-go. Many of his posts are idiotic. Glad that some of the rest of you now realize that.

At least you didn’t waste our time with one of your self-absorbed posts where you go on and on (and on) about how wonderful you think you are. Complete with an anonymous source who supposedly invalidates every opposing opinion you come across.

You are a huge loser without knowledge of football or anything else. You are the self-absorbed self, to think that anyone actually wants to read the BS you post. You have nothing. Most of the board is happy to take my Griz information and knowledge of the game.

Rest assured that you most definitely are the most self-absorbed person on this discussion board.

Again, look no further than the thread where everyone wished Reese Philips well after his injury. Everyone was posting kind words of encouragement, but not you!

The closest thing you offered to words of support was to say YOU were glad he was on the team.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

And yours? Of the 378 words you punched out, only the first sentence (a whopping eight words) could be considered to be a compliment or words of encouragement.

But you keep on believing that you’re God’s gift to eGriz. You’ll probably name drop Him in your next post...

Not that it matters because he will come up with another story about himself and his lake house to push this aside, but I appreciated seeing these works of his arrogance put together for us to view easier. Thanks for your work here.

Igotgoodsources said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Not that it matters because he will come up with another story about himself and his lake house to push this aside, but I appreciated seeing these works of his arrogance put together for us to view easier. Thanks for your work here.

If you enjoyed this fine work, check out the, My First Game at Dahlberg, thread:

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79193

Perhaps the greatest thread in the history of e-Griz.

EverettGriz said:
Kent has never worked for the UM Foundation. He's been in athletics his entire career. He was simply a liaison between Athletics and the Foundation, as is every Associate AD. The search when he was hired was absolutely national. It's just that UM had the best candidate on campus.

In my mind he's among the best one or two ADs UM has ever had. When he leaves, and unfortunately he will, it will be because a top P5 program hires him away and pays him a ridiculous sum of money.

:clap: :clap: Wow. Can’t believe it this far into the thread before this got posted. Kent has overseen some tough transitional events and Griz Athletics have come out better in every circumstance. Facilities are big time, Basketball is big time, Griz Football is on track for #RTD as are the Lady Griz. The Softball program had unbelievable success. We got the Champions Center, student athlete academic center, etc.,etc. As for donors, well, lol, look what they accomplished even as the State and university budgets were strained. I guess I’d rather have Kent as a conduit to the millions donated by the Washington family than worrying about some Egriz cranks who threaten to nonrenew their season football tickets (AS IF!) Griz Athletics, facilities, fan support and overall success are in the stratosphere compared to the other Big Sky Conference members. I have to think whatever role Kent has in all that sure as Hell helped UM Athletics. As for the soccer coach, or Stitt’s non-renewal, Kent handled those situations and Griz Athletics moves forward. It will be a damn shame when he does get hired away by a P5.

Ursa Major said:
Igotgoodsources said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

If you enjoyed this fine work, check out the, My First Game at Dahlberg, thread:

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79193

Perhaps the greatest thread in the history of e-Griz.
If it isnt the greatest, it has to be top 3.
Judging by the title of the post I assumed it was actually a true story of some persons first trip and therefore I had no desire to open the thread. Lesson learned!!
I do agree though, pr, you are still important even when you're wrong and your narcissism is at an all time high.

Blgs Griz Fan said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:

It sounds like he is closely related to Pat Williams.

Ooooooh! Shot of the year!

Back