• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lucas Johnson Scouting Report?

659myz.jpg

Cowboys84 said:
Mcelvain, must have showed some ability to run the offense at litigation u.or why would coach bobby offer him a chance to come to the u? Haha....the former quarterback at Uni had at least one other fcs offer and he took that
offer at the University of central Arkansas over the college in zootown..
C. AR offered him a schollie. Duh! Good for him; good for us. We got the guy we wanted and it's killing you.

kemajic said:
Cowboys84 said:
Mcelvain, must have showed some ability to run the offense at litigation u.or why would coach bobby offer him a chance to come to the u? Haha....the former quarterback at Uni had at least one other fcs offer and he took that
offer at the University of central Arkansas over the college in zootown..
C. AR offered him a schollie. Duh! Good for him; good for us. We got the guy we wanted and it's killing you.

Third option, nothing against trey.... Keep trying...

Litigation u. Is like the blind squirrel that found it's nut...

kemajic said:
Cowboys84 said:
Litigation u. Is like the blind squirrel that found it's nut...
Is that what happened 11/20/21? Tasty nut it was.

O.k., I like the bobcats and their fans, but they are NOT my favorite college football team...

Here's a hint, mine was raising the national championship trophy right after their last game this last season...

Cowboys84 said:
kemajic said:

O.k., I like the bobcats and their fans, but they are NOT my favorite college football team...

Here's a hint, mine was raising the national championship trophy right after their last game this last season...

False. Your favorite team is the Griz. Ask me how I know.

Cowboys84 said:
kemajic said:

Your favorite team is the bobcats.

RainierGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

Your favorite team is the bobcats.

Good rebuttal... But nope..😂😂

Cowboys84 said:
kemajic said:

Biggest cat troll on here. You can say that 1 million times about NDSU and it doesn’t make it true. Someone ban this hippy cunt he brings nothing to this site. Him and Drew Burkhart can go circle jerk over the cats

Best part about that beefalo pissing up the wall?

Her man is just standing there playing on his phone like this happens everywhere they go.

garizzalies said:
Best part about that beefalo pissing up the wall?

Her man is just standing there playing on his phone like this happens everywhere they go.

Looks like she's holding the lost souvenir Max McCaffrey clipboard shard.

garizzalies said:
Ask and you shall receive

65j6if.jpg

This is excellent work, But I'm wondering if you can't switch the coaches' head with an actual Bobcat player wearing or holding his helmet, that you might find in a public place like, say, on a shithouse door?

RainierGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:
Good rebuttal... But nope..😂😂

Yes it is
In fairness, I don't know that there is a Cat fan on the planet as passionate about Carson Wentz as CB84. You can't even mention the fact he gets hurt a lot without Cowboy flying off the handle. When he gets released again and likely doesn't have a starting job anymore I can only imagine what Cowboy will come up with! ;)

Back