• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mccutcheon > Akem

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I can't believe that didn't take off. It's all these GD zoomers with their snapchats and tiktoks. They have no attention spans anymore. They would rather watch a hot chick shake her rump around than listen to a heartwarming tale about the heartland before waiting patiently to see if anyone is selling a space heater. Whole world has gone mad!

God... I WISH it was something as cool as a Space Heater.... Most times is was 3 used tires, or a Bike with no back tire or brakes

OK, so now you have to tell us the lamest thing you remember someone trying to sell via radio.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I can't believe that didn't take off. It's all these GD zoomers with their snapchats and tiktoks. They have no attention spans anymore. They would rather watch a hot chick shake her rump around than listen to a heartwarming tale about the heartland before waiting patiently to see if anyone is selling a space heater. Whole world has gone mad!

God... I WISH it was something as cool as a Space Heater.... Most times is was 3 used tires, or a Bike with no back tire or brakes

I caught a brilliant episode of Noon Swap & Sell driving thru Eastern Oregon this summer. Who doesn’t need an OEM steering wheel from a 1973-1979 F Series pickup? The callers, many seemingly in their 80’s, are the best part of the show. I love the emphasis placed on “the price is FIRM.”

Cuts down on the punks looking to low-ball ‘em.

CDAGRIZ said:
Westcoastfan said:
27 catches for 521 yards compared to 11 for 111.

The Griz offense is not capable of getting Akem the targets he deserves, no wonder Toure left.

Blah, blah, blah. You are not the captain of this thread anymore. Irish, look at me . . .

C'mon, man...it's a very earnest attempt at a troll job. :roll: I guess it might be tongue in cheek...or is that tongue in bung, it gets confusing when translating Kittehnese?

Ursa Major said:
SACCAT66 said:

I caught a brilliant episode of Noon Swap & Sell driving thru Eastern Oregon this summer. Who doesn’t need an OEM steering wheel from a 1973-1979 F Series pickup? The callers, many seemingly in their 80’s, are the best part of the show. I love the emphasis placed on “the price is FIRM.”

Back when I did it, they use to say "Final bottom price"... It was ALWAYS someone in their 70's to 80's that never got that they were on the air

Me: Line one, you are on swap shop, what you got

Them: Am I on the Air?

Me: Yes, What do you have to sell

Them: Can I talk to the young guy that sells things?

Me: This is him, you are on the air, what can I help you sell

Them: Can you have him say I want to sell a cook book that is missing most of the pages

Some of my favorites

*2 used non matching tires, One with studs missing
*Wedding Dress, ONLY USED 3 TIMES
*Box of Fireworks (We couldn't sell those, but he kept trying)
*LOTS of Wheelbarrows
*Chicken Coop, Chickens not included (Then they yelled) DON'T ASK ABOUT THE CHICKENS!!!

Ursa Major said:
SACCAT66 said:

:lol: :lol: I really need to find a way to get the rights to these Swap & Sell segments from around the country, clip them, and then just play the clips one after the other on a podcast. Content factory.

Hoops watcher said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Blah, blah, blah. You are not the captain of this thread anymore. Irish, look at me . . .

C'mon, man...it's a very earnest attempt at a troll job. :roll: I guess it might be tongue in cheek...or is that tongue in bung, it gets confusing when translating Kittehnese?

It was certainly an honest attempt, but the execution wasn’t something one would expect from a more seasoned Cat troll.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

:lol: :lol: I really need to find a way to get the rights to these Swap & Sell segments from around the country, clip them, and then just play the clips one after the other on a podcast. Content factory.

It’s untapped gold. With some editing, this content could reinvent LA commuter drive time radio.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It’s untapped gold. With some editing, this content could reinvent LA commuter drive time radio.

I think we have something here gentleman... Let me see what I can do on my side, and I will DM you all with details.

Westcoastfan said:
Told you so!😂

I hope the kid makes the roster. Seems like a good kid. It has to be discouraging that he only had 3 receptions for 30 yards on November 20 last year and the Cats could only manage 3 points against the Griz first team. And along with that 2 defenders that will probably make a NFL roster and they still got their ass handed to them.

UncleRico said:
Westcoastfan said:
Told you so!😂

I hope the kid makes the roster. Seems like a good kid. It has to be discouraging that he only had 3 receptions for 30 yards on November 20 last year and the Cats could only manage 3 points against the Griz first team. And along with that 2 defenders that will probably make a NFL roster and they still got their ass handed to them.

:lol: :lol: Facts are hard for some people, aren’t they Rico? Epic fucking beatdown. Just rewatched it yesterday. :thumb:

McCutcheon maybe better than Akem but who cares neither is at their school anymore. Also with McCutcheon showing how great he apparently is it leads to the question why the cats never where smart enough to take any real advantage of that talent. The griz got way more out of what you are claiming is a lesser wr that is just one more sign of something we've all known for over 100 years as a program Griz > cats and that's all that matters anyway.

Guy's a good player that got absolutely shut down by the GRIZ secondary. Which cat fans claim isn't the best in the conference.

And yes, the brawl was a beeeeaaaaatttttttdooowwwwwwwnnn. Even during the ridiculous GRIZ run of 17 straight I don't recall any games which were totally over 17 seconds in.

EverettGriz said:
Guy's a good player that got absolutely shut down by the GRIZ secondary. Which cat fans claim isn't the best in the conference.

And yes, the brawl was a beeeeaaaaatttttttdooowwwwwwwnnn. Even during the ridiculous GRIZ run of 17 straight I don't recall any games which were totally over 17 secin.

Kinda like the previous Cat vs Griz game where the Cats put a beat down on the Griz! :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, last year the Griz won the battle but lost the war!

EverettGriz said:

And yes, the brawl was a beeeeaaaaatttttttdooowwwwwwwnnn. Even during the ridiculous GRIZ run of 17 straight I don't recall any games which were totally over 17 seconds in.

2019.... :coffee:

EverettGriz said:

Well if that game was a beat down, what would you call 2019... a piss pounding, dismantling, massacre, etc.? That was a straight up ass kicking, complete domination in every aspect of the game. griz first play from scrimmage (besides the initial false start penalty lol) was your receiver getting trucked, fumble, game over. I actually felt sorry for the griz players at the end. They were getting smashed in the face and just flat out wanted to go home.

poorgriz said:
EverettGriz said:

Well if that game was a beat down, what would you call 2019... a piss pounding, dismantling, massacre, etc.? That was a straight up ass kicking, complete domination in every aspect of the game. griz first play from scrimmage (besides the initial false start penalty lol) was your receiver getting trucked, fumble, game over. I actually felt sorry for the griz players at the end. They were getting smashed in the face and just flat out wanted to go home.

I've felt sorry for Bobcat players many more times than you've felt sorry for Griz players, that I can guarantee. I guess I'm just a compassionate person.

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:

I've felt sorry for Bobcat players many more times than you've felt sorry for Griz players, that I can guarantee. I guess I'm just a compassionate person.

As I recall, I felt sorry for an entire generation of cat players.

Back