• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mccutcheon > Akem

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I've felt sorry for Bobcat players many more times than you've felt sorry for Griz players, that I can guarantee. I guess I'm just a compassionate person.

As I recall, I felt sorry for an entire generation of cat players.

Well done CDA and Everett. 👍

poorgriz said:
EverettGriz said:
Guy's a good player that got absolutely shut down by the GRIZ secondary. Which cat fans claim isn't the best in the conference.

And yes, the brawl was a beeeeaaaaatttttttdooowwwwwwwnnn. Even during the ridiculous GRIZ run of 17 straight I don't recall any games which were totally over 17 seconds in.

Well if that game was a beat down, what would you call 2019... a piss pounding, dismantling, massacre, etc.? That was a straight up ass kicking, complete domination in every aspect of the game. griz first play from scrimmage (besides the initial false start penalty lol) was your receiver getting trucked, fumble, game over. I actually felt sorry for the griz players at the end. They were getting smashed in the face and just flat out wanted to go home.
Love how you guys spent four years telling us to get over the past only to now cling to a game almost three years ago to make yourselves feel better.

You'll have a shot to get that loser stank off you in November, though. Only a few more months. :thumb:

uofmman1122 said:
poorgriz said:
Well if that game was a beat down, what would you call 2019... a piss pounding, dismantling, massacre, etc.? That was a straight up ass kicking, complete domination in every aspect of the game. griz first play from scrimmage (besides the initial false start penalty lol) was your receiver getting trucked, fumble, game over. I actually felt sorry for the griz players at the end. They were getting smashed in the face and just flat out wanted to go home.
Love how you guys spent four years telling us to get over the past only to now cling to a game almost three years ago to make yourselves feel better.

You'll have a shot to get that loser stank off you in November, though. Only a few more months. :thumb:

It was the previous game. One year missed due to Covid. It wasn’t more than a decade ago. 😂😂😂.

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:

It was the previous game. One year missed due to Covid. It wasn’t more than a decade ago. 😂😂😂.

No, the previous game is the one where Sixx was hapless and the Bobs were hopeless from the first drive when Andersen let Bergen like 15-20 yards behind him. Didn’t get better for the Bobs from there. Felt bad for them.

Still looking into the possibility of a "Swap Shop" station on Sirius... We are still talking about that, right?

Hope he sticks and has a great career. I’ll always root for Montana kids in the NFL. Besides, most people outside of Montana will always think all Montana kids played for the Griz anyway😎.

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:

Three years ago. Losers since last year.

No idea why you're bringing up 10 years ago, but whatever makes you feel better. :lol:

SACCAT66 said:
Still looking into the possibility of a "Swap Shop" station on Sirius... We are still talking about that, right?

For sure. We’re in talks with multiple stations on satellite and terrestrial. We just have to sell some ads. Stork Chocolate Riesen is interested; Big Prune is interested. I’d like to get something in writing from Bass Western Wear before we pull the trigger.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

For sure. We’re in talks with multiple stations on satellite and terrestrial. We just have to sell some ads. Stork Chocolate Riesen is interested; Big Prune is interested. I’d like to get something in writing from Bass Western Wear before we pull the trigger.

NO, NO, NO!! If you really want to connect with the listeners, you need to sell "Huskvarna" and "Ci___Trical" that cit, as in citrus, and Cal as in calcium... And now.....The REST of the story.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

NO, NO, NO!! If you really want to connect with the listeners, you need to sell "Huskvarna" and "Ci___Trical" that cit, as in citrus, and Cal as in calcium... And now.....The REST of the story.

If I let the “talent” do my job, there wouldn’t be a show, now would there? Stay in your lane and let the back room do its job. Sheesh.

Mccluchen is certainly a good player but I don't think I've ever seen him catch anything in the middle of the field. I'll take Akem as the complete package.

indian-outlaw said:
Mccluchen is certainly a good player but I don't think I've ever seen him catch anything in the middle of the field. I'll take Akem as the complete package.

Pass whatever you’re smoking this way… I’ll take some myself. Work is slow…

Or was this a joke? I can’t tell sarcasm though text very well. This is a joke right?

CatsRback said:
indian-outlaw said:

Or was this a joke? I can’t tell sarcasm though text very well. This is a joke right?

They are both very good. I wish them both success. Lance being a Bozeman High guy makes it really special. He had another highlight reel catch yesterday in practice.

bigsky33 said:
CatsRback said:

They are both very good. I wish them both success. Lance being a Bozeman High guy makes it really special. He had another highlight reel catch yesterday in practice.

Oh absolutely, both great talents, don’t let my comment take away from Akems success. But let’s put the maroon and blue aside.. Lance is catching 50/50 balls in the NFL right now. That should speak for itself.

Paytonlives said:
poorgriz and westcoast are prime examples of why we say...

FTC!!!!!!!!!!!!

True - trolls are as they say, trolls. Flip side for your consideration:

Egriz & Bobby are prime examples of why entire stadiums chant ESG-GCG!

Bear Spray said:
Paytonlives said:
poorgriz and westcoast are prime examples of why we say...

FTC!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never heard "entire" stadiums chant that for 17 years in a row, nor on the trail of tears.

horribilisfan8184 said:
Bear Spray said:

I never heard "entire" stadiums chant that for 17 years in a row, nor on the trail of tears.

Perhaps, but they do now. Every game, wedding receptions too.

Bear Spray said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

Perhaps, but they do now. Every game, wedding receptions too.

And at six year old B Day parties, funerals, at the grocery store, in line at the DMV, and while brushing their teeth in the mirror.

Back