• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Miss St. Takes Down LSU: 44 - 34

CDAGRIZ said:
MikeyGriz said:
So is the water boy from that season! His contributions were immeasurable!

:lol: Was just gonna say, the equipment manager played a much bigger role in the SB than Wince.

Clearly Carson Wentz didn't have anything to do with the Eagles success that season...I mean, he didn't throw any of franchise record-setting TD passes that season....wasn't the starting QB who lead them to the best record in the league.

garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
I meant over a 3 season period.

Nick Foles had a two game wonder season and was just released by the Chicago Bears.

Previous poster was dead on....since 2013, the Eagles have drafted 1 player who has made a pro-bowl. Carson Wentz.

Hopefully Indy makes a move for him and he can get back with Frank Reich and put this sorry ass franchise in the rear view mirror.
Good grief you dumb son of a bitch. You still don’t get it. Your re-write and semantics do not make it a “fact”. :lol:
Thanks for proving my point, I mean fact. Dumbass.

I do get it.

The Griz have 0 former players.....zip...nada.. not one player on an active NFL roster right now.
And...the best QB to ever put on a Griz uniform completed and attempted 0 passes in his NFL career.

So, the only thing worth doing is ripping on a player, who went to another FCS school, because you have nothing else .

2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
Good grief you dumb son of a bitch. You still don’t get it. Your re-write and semantics do not make it a “fact”. :lol:

I do get it.

The Griz have 0 former players.....zip...nada.. not one player on an active NFL roster right now.
And...the best QB to ever put on a Griz uniform completed and attempted 0 passes in his NFL career.

So, the only thing worth doing is ripping on a player, who went to another FCS school, because you have nothing else .

And Carsen Wentz will not see one play of this year's Super Bowl unless it's from his couch at home!

2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:

I do get it.

The difference is nobody cares if you rip on Griz players or say they don’t make NFL rosters. You, on the other hand, care very deeply about what Griz fans think about the Eagles QB (pssst, he’s bad).

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
I do get it.

The difference is nobody cares if you rip on Griz players or say they don’t make NFL rosters. You, on the other hand, care very deeply about what Griz fans think about the Eagles QB (pssst, he’s bad).

I never said the midget didn't make an NFL roster. I said he didn't complete nor even attempt an NFL pass in his illustrious career.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I never said the midget didn't make an NFL roster. I said he didn't complete nor even attempt an NFL pass in his illustrious career.

K. What does that have to do with the Eagles needing to bench Wentz? Hey, that kind of rhymes!

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

K. What does that have to do with the Eagles needing to bench Wentz? Hey, that kind of rhymes!

What does Carson Wentz have to do with this thread?

Oh ya......you derail. Everything

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It changed. Ever seen something change? It happened to me.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

4 posts in, and you are taking about Carson Wentz.....because you can’t help yourself haha.

Main topic. Jabril Cox. Having a kick ass season. Going to be really fun to watch him in the NFL next year.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

4 posts in, and you are taking about Carson Wentz.....because you can’t help yourself haha.

Main topic. Jabril Cox. Having a kick ass season. Going to be really fun to watch him in the NFL next year.

Yeah, I haven’t been impressed with Jabril. He hasn’t done much of note. Late round to UDFA, IMO.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Yeah, I haven’t been impressed with Jabril. He hasn’t done much of note. Late round to UDFA, IMO.

Lol.....you didn’t play a snap of football in your life.

Top 3 rounds easily.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Top 3 rounds easily.

Meh, agree to disagree. He'll maybe make a decent ST player. Out of the league by 2025-2026.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Top 3 rounds easily.

Meh, agree to disagree. He'll maybe make a decent ST player. Out of the league by 2025-2026.

Good thing for Jabril is that NFL scouts, college coaches etc don’t agree with your assessment.....your opinion is based on sitting in your basement, picking your nose and watching eGriz all day.

He’s a top 4 linebacker in college football this year.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Good thing for Jabril is that NFL scouts, college coaches etc don’t agree with your assessment.....your opinion is based on sitting in your basement, picking your nose and watching eGriz all day.

I don't believe that for a second. You can't cite more than three credible sources saying he's an early rounder.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

I don't believe that for a second. You can't cite more than three credible sources saying he's an early rounder.

Believe what you want. You’ve consistently been proven wrong when it comes to these types of things....

Remind me again, who is the speed freak Dante Olson playing for again these days?

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Believe what you want. You’ve consistently been proven wrong when it comes to these types of things....

Remind me again, who is the speed freak Dante Olson playing for again these days?

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Bad QB play is causing a lot of the “bad team”. He’s a bust and you know it.

Like I said.....typical Eagles fan.....

I know you have wanted to BELIEVE it since day 1....well...because you have a weird jealousy issue with anything NDSU, especially Carson.

Deep down, it bothers you that the GREATEST QB in Griz history was a midget who never completed, let alone attempted, a pass in the NFL.

The Eagles have never drafted a QB who has played as well as Carson has through 4.5 seasons.

Career awards and highlights
NFL records
Most pass completions through the first 24 games of his career (540)[98]
Most consecutive games with 1+ TD pass with 1 INT or less (Current streak is 22 games surpassing Matt Ryan's 21 from December 2015– Sept. 2017)
First QB in history to have a 4,000 yard season without having a single receiver with at least 500 receiving yards[91]
First QB in history to throw for 20 or more TDs and 7 or less INT in 3 consecutive seasons [99]
Eagles franchise records
First quarterback in team history to throw for over 4,000 yards: 4,039 (2019)[100][101]
Most passing touchdowns in a season: 33 (2017)[100]
Most pass completions in a season: 388 (2019)[100]
Most pass attempts in a season: 607 (2016 & 2019)[100]
Most touchdown passes in the 1st quarter (3, 2017)[102]
Most touchdown passes in a calendar month (14, October 2017)[103]
Consecutive games with a touchdown pass (19, streak ongoing)[104]
Season completion percentage: 69.6% (2018) (minimum 6 starts)[100]
Lowest interception percentage: 1.2% (2019) (minimum 11 starts)[100]
Awards
Super Bowl champion (LII)[71]
Bert Bell Award (2017)[105]
Pro Bowl – 2017[69]
3× Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week – Weeks 1, 3, and 5, 2016[47]
2× NFC Offensive Player of the Week – Week 3, 2016 and Week 7, 2017[51][62]
NFC Offensive Player of the Month – October 2017[106]
NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month – September 2016[107]
Wentz, 0-1 against the University of Montana

You're the Wentz stat master; what were his stats in that Super Bowl? Must be good to be on the list.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

So, you can't. Got it. :lol:

kemajic said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Like I said.....typical Eagles fan.....

I know you have wanted to BELIEVE it since day 1....well...because you have a weird jealousy issue with anything NDSU, especially Carson.

Deep down, it bothers you that the GREATEST QB in Griz history was a midget who never completed, let alone attempted, a pass in the NFL.

The Eagles have never drafted a QB who has played as well as Carson has through 4.5 seasons.

Career awards and highlights
NFL records
Most pass completions through the first 24 games of his career (540)[98]
Most consecutive games with 1+ TD pass with 1 INT or less (Current streak is 22 games surpassing Matt Ryan's 21 from December 2015– Sept. 2017)
First QB in history to have a 4,000 yard season without having a single receiver with at least 500 receiving yards[91]
First QB in history to throw for 20 or more TDs and 7 or less INT in 3 consecutive seasons [99]
Eagles franchise records
First quarterback in team history to throw for over 4,000 yards: 4,039 (2019)[100][101]
Most passing touchdowns in a season: 33 (2017)[100]
Most pass completions in a season: 388 (2019)[100]
Most pass attempts in a season: 607 (2016 & 2019)[100]
Most touchdown passes in the 1st quarter (3, 2017)[102]
Most touchdown passes in a calendar month (14, October 2017)[103]
Consecutive games with a touchdown pass (19, streak ongoing)[104]
Season completion percentage: 69.6% (2018) (minimum 6 starts)[100]
Lowest interception percentage: 1.2% (2019) (minimum 11 starts)[100]
Awards
Super Bowl champion (LII)[71]
Bert Bell Award (2017)[105]
Pro Bowl – 2017[69]
3× Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week – Weeks 1, 3, and 5, 2016[47]
2× NFC Offensive Player of the Week – Week 3, 2016 and Week 7, 2017[51][62]
NFC Offensive Player of the Month – October 2017[106]
NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month – September 2016[107]
Wentz, 0-1 against the University of Montana

You're the Wentz stat master; what were his stats in that Super Bowl? Must be good to be on the list.

0-1 ? Eh....check your facts super fan.

https://gogriz.com/news/2014/9/20/Montana_loses_22_10_at_North_Dakota_State.aspx?path=football

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

So, you can't. Got it. :lol:

Yes, I can. I’m not going to.

Where is the speed freak playing these days? I remember you being pretty high on his draft grade.

Back