• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Miss St. Takes Down LSU: 44 - 34

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Yes, I can. I’m not going to.

Where is the speed freak playing these days? I remember you being pretty high on his draft grade.

I was? Hmmm.

Maybe I am wrong and it was player rep who said round 3-4. At a minimum, I do recall saying that he would be an UDFA and likely not stick on an active roster.....and you couldn’t handle if, as usual, and I got the usual unrelated Carson Wentz banter back from you.

I also do specifically recall you not believing Carson Wentz would go round 1 when the general consensus was he would.

Like I said, you’ve had a history of being wrong on these types of things.

Jabril, as is stands right now, is comfortably a 3 round pick. Last I checked , NFL draft scout had him at round 3. If he blows it away in the senior bowl and combine, I think he goes round 2.

https://www.rotoworld.com/college-football/nfl-draft/player/55662/jabril-cox

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I was? Hmmm.

Maybe I am wrong and it was player rep who said round 3-4. At a minimum, I do recall saying that he would be an UDFA and likely not stick on an active roster.....and you couldn’t handle if, as usual, and I got the usual unrelated Carson Wentz banter back from you.

I also do specifically recall you not believing Carson Wentz would go round 1 when the general consensus was he would.

Jabril, as is stands right now, is comfortably a 3 round pick. Last I checked , NFL draft scout had him at round 3. If he blows it away in the senior bowl and combine, I think he goes round 2.

Hmm, I don't remember any of that. I'm not clicking that link, but I have to assume it says that Cox is a 5-6 rounder. Think you can handle it?

2011BisonAlumni said:
kemajic said:
Wentz, 0-1 against the University of Montana

You're the Wentz stat master; what were his stats in that Super Bowl? Must be good to be on the list.

0-1 ? Eh....check your facts super fan.

https://gogriz.com/news/2014/9/20/Montana_loses_22_10_at_North_Dakota_State.aspx?path=football
You're right; my bad. Inexcusable to forget that loss by field goals and an undistinguished Wentz performance throwing for 167 and one TD. Crockett and the NDSU defense beat us badly. The other game sticks in my mind, of course, another pedestrian performance by Wentz (198 yards) thoroughly outplayed by a forgettable UM QB. 1-1 against Montana.

https://gogriz.com/sports/football/stats/2015/north-dakota-state/boxscore/727

I'm still waiting to better understand Wentz's contribution in your listed SB championship.

kemajic said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
0-1 ? Eh....check your facts super fan.

https://gogriz.com/news/2014/9/20/Montana_loses_22_10_at_North_Dakota_State.aspx?path=football
You're right; my bad. Inexcusable to forget that loss by field goals and an undistinguished Wentz performance throwing for 167 and one TD. Crockett and the NDSU defense beat us badly. The other game sticks in my mind, of course, another pedestrian performance by Wentz (198 yards) thoroughly outplayed by a forgettable UM QB. 1-1 against Montana.

I'm still waiting to better understand Wentz's contribution in your listed SB championship.

You, along with most Griz fans, conveniently forget about that game the same way you forget about the 2015 playoff game.

Again.....how does Carson Wentz have anything to do with Jabril Cox, nis performance at LSU or his future NFL prospects?

Oh ya I forgot...because CDA had to derail it with his negative obsession on Carson Wentz.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Hmm, I don't remember any of that. I'm not clicking that link, but I have to assume it says that Cox is a 5-6 rounder. Think you can handle it?

All I know is that Jabril Cox will not go undrafted like Dante "The Speed Freak" Olson did.

I maintain a 2-3 round draft pick for him and would be willing to bet you $100 on it.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

All I know is that Jabril Cox will not go undrafted like Dante "The Speed Freak" Olson did.

I maintain a 2-3 round draft pick for him and would be willing to bet you $100 on it.

Who the fuck is Jabril Cox?

2011BisonAlumni said:
kemajic said:

You, along with most Griz fans, conveniently forget about that game the same way you forget about the 2015 playoff game.

Again.....how does Carson Wentz have anything to do with Jabril Cox, nis performance at LSU or his future NFL prospects?

Oh ya I forgot...because CDA had to derail it with his negative obsession on Carson Wentz.
Wentz played about as much in that 2015 playoff game as he did in the 2017 SB credit you give him. He doesn't play hurt. I can't contribute to a Jabril Cox discussion; never heard of him until this thread.

kemajic said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Wentz played about as much in that 2015 playoff game as he did in the 2017 SB credit you give him. He doesn't play hurt. I can't contribute to a Jabril Cox discussion; never heard of him until this thread.

I didn’t say he played in the playoffs.

What I’m saying is that Griz fans gloat about “we beat the Bison in 2015”.....and conveniently forgot about the complete annihilation in the playoffs.

Ya...that just isn’t true but okay. You discussed him in two separate threads prior to this. In any case, he’s the focal point player of discussion in this thread. Not Carson Wentz.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Who the [#]f### is Jabril Cox?

Taking my bet or not?

Maybe if you’d tell me who he is. Why would I bet on something when I don’t know the subject? Would you bet on whether my commute was o/u 10 minutes this morning?

2011BisonAlumni said:
SACCAT66 said:
I'm your huckleberry... $100 to the charity of the winners choice...

Sure. Mine can go to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.

3 round and below, I win. Higher than round 3, you win.

You said "I maintain a 2-3 round draft pick for him and would be willing to bet you $100 on it." So...

If he goes in round 1 through 3, I will pay Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation $100

If he goes Round 4 or Later, you pay Montana Special Olympics $100

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Taking my bet or not?

Maybe if you’d tell me who he is. Why would I bet on something when I don’t know the subject? Would you bet on whether my commute was o/u 10 minutes this morning?

YES!!! Let's go with $20 to the scholarship fund of the winners school!!! Can we do this with everything? ( I am realizing I might have a gambling problem)

SACCAT66 said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Sure. Mine can go to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.

3 round and below, I win. Higher than round 3, you win.

You said "I maintain a 2-3 round draft pick for him and would be willing to bet you $100 on it." So...

If he goes in round 1 through 3, I will pay Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation $100

If he goes Round 4 or Later, you pay Montana Special Olympics $100

It's not my bet, but based on the original offer, I believe you also win if he goes in Round 1.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

YES!!! Let's go with $20 to the scholarship fund of the winners school!!! Can we do this with everything? ( I am realizing I might have a gambling problem)

It was 9 minutes and 23 seconds. Double or nothing that you don't have a gambling problem?

Latest posts

Back