• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana's Anderson looking good.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
d39.jpg

You get the award for being the most wrong on where Troy would be picked. I guess the experts didn’t agree with all the negatives and out of context comments you posted.
WTH are you talking about old man? What was I “wrong” about? I don’t recall ever making a prediction. Provide a link to support your garage claims or apologize for your bigotry.

CatZag said:
Guess those “draft experts” had a hint of what’s going on. 2nd round is huge for FCS ball and expect he’s going to be a day 1 starter

I’ve thrown this out there before: It could be, stay with me here, that people here like to mess with Bobcat trolls because they get all mad and it’s fun. Purely hypothetical.

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
You get the award for being the most wrong on where Troy would be picked. I guess the experts didn’t agree with all the negatives and out of context comments you posted.
WTH are you talking about old man? What was I “wrong” about? I don’t recall ever making a prediction. Provide a link to support your garage claims or apologize for your bigotry.

😂😂😂 Did you really graduate from UM?

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

😂😂😂 Did you really graduate from UM?

lol. He didn't graduate from High school

CDAGRIZ said:
CatZag said:
Guess those “draft experts” had a hint of what’s going on. 2nd round is huge for FCS ball and expect he’s going to be a day 1 starter

I’ve thrown this out there before: It could be, stay with me here, that people here like to mess with Bobcat trolls because they get all mad and it’s fun. Purely hypothetical.

Also, you're really funny.

Amazing accomplishment for Troy Anderson. But not surprising. The best thing about it is the Griz don't have to play against him again (kidding). He's a LB but I would like to see him play offense at slot or small tight end. He would be hard to cover with his speed.

AZGrizFan said:
Bear Spray said:
Round 2, 3rd linebacker overall. So his week excelling at the sr. bowl practices and performance in the game really was impressive to nfl professionals. Hmmm, who’d of thunk?? How could so many Griz homers be wrong? Mel Kiper knows more than the average bear?? This post should be guaranteed another hundred posts……

Let’s just hope he can stay healthy. Good for him. :thumb:

Classy!

Jesse said:
mthoopsfan said:
Oops, 0-2. Elite speed and round 2. Only category left is Day 1 starter (excluding special teams). Congrats to TA. That's a high pick. Plus, a 7 figure signing bonus.

The falcon’s second round pick in last years draft signed a 4 year $8.3M fully guaranteed contract. Safety Richie Grant from UCF was picked 42nd over all. Troy is now set for life people.

Do you understand how NFL rookie contracts work? Like I said, he will get a 7 figure signing bonus.

"Richie Grant signed a 4 year, $8,268,365 contract with the Atlanta Falcons, including a $3,373,356 signing bonus, $4,409,191 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $2,067,091. In 2022, Grant will earn a base salary of $1,035,835, while carrying a cap hit of $1,879,174 and a dead cap value of $3,565,852."

Note that Grant didn't get a fully guaranteed contract. He got a $3.37 million singing bonus, which is 7 figures. His guarantee is $4.4 million. That's about one million over his signing bonus. No rookie gets all of his contract guaranteed.

Here's an article on how the first round picks' contracts work:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres-how-much-the-2022-nfl-draft-picks-will-earn-on-their-rookie-contracts-11651151763

God, you are stupid. It's a formula. Try Google.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatZag said:

Wait. Is this true? Then what has this all been about?! :eek:

ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Wait. Is this true? Then what has this all been about?! :eek:

Don’t even try to act like you’re a Bobcat troll, you solid person you.

Interesting connection, Atlanta's RB coach is Michael Pitre who was also Troy's freshman year RB coach.

I had him going around 75, awesome for him! Hope he can perform up to that pick. The Falcons are hot garbage, he should be starting day 1 without a doubt.

dupuyer griz said:
I had him going around 75, awesome for him! Hope he can perform up to that pick. The Falcons are hot garbage, he should be starting day 1 without a doubt.

Maybe he can find himself an Atlanta Housewife too. O’course they’re all cougars now.

Flathead Cat said:
AZGrizFan said:
Let’s just hope he can stay healthy. Good for him. :thumb:

Classy!

:? :? What? I have legitimate concerns for his ability to stay healthy and on the field, given the way Choade rode him like a rented mule for 3 years. I’m not trying to be an ass (let’s be honest, it doesn’t take much work), I seriously hope he can stay healthy…if so, i think he’ll have a decent career. If not, he may never see the field.

AZGrizFan said:
Flathead Cat said:

:? :? What? I have legitimate concerns for his ability to stay healthy and on the field, given the way Choade rode him like a rented mule for 3 years. I’m not trying to be an ass (let’s be honest, it doesn’t take much work), I seriously hope he can stay healthy…if so, i think he’ll have a decent career. If not, he may never see the field.

I was being sincere. I know sarcasm reigns over here, but once in a while.... :thumb:

Congratulations to Troy and his family! I hope he has as much success as Kroy Bierman did with the Falcons or more! Always support our true Montana kids!

reinell30 said:
Congratulations to Troy and his family! I hope he has as much success as Kroy Bierman did with the Falcons or more! Always support our true Montana kids!

This is how this Griz fan sees it......Troy has earned the respect ....good fortune to him. :clap: :thumb:

…the best thing about anderson…
…everyone outside montana…
…will think he was a griz…

:cool:

Back