• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana's Anderson looking good.

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:
Me too. Because it means the death of this f###[#] thread.

My prediction: late 4th or 5th round. Ends up on practice squad or injured reserve and eventually gets an injury settlement and plays very little if ever on Sundays.

Ala Jordan Tripp

Pretty much, yeah.

43549887.jpg

Watching the draft to see when Anderson is drafted so ESPN can flash a Griz logo reminiscent of the National Championship game this past January. That should set off Bobcat nation into a year long frenzy!

Guess those “draft experts” had a hint of what’s going on. 2nd round is huge for FCS ball and expect he’s going to be a day 1 starter

CatZag said:
Guess those “draft experts” had a hint of what’s going on. 2nd round is huge for FCS ball and expect he’s going to be a day 1 starter

Round 2, 3rd linebacker overall. So his week excelling at the sr. bowl practices and performance in the game really was impressive to nfl professionals. Hmmm, who’d of thunk?? How could so many Griz homers be wrong? Mel Kiper knows more than the average bear?? This post should be guaranteed another hundred posts……

Bear Spray said:
CatZag said:

Round 2, 3rd linebacker overall. So his week excelling at the sr. bowl practices and performance in the game really was impressive to nfl professionals. Hmmm, who’d of thunk?? How could so many Griz homers be wrong? Mel Kiper knows more than the average bear?? This post should be guaranteed another hundred posts……

Let’s just hope he can stay healthy. Good for him. :thumb:

CatZag said:

Oops, 0-2. Elite speed and round 2. Only category left is Day 1 starter (excluding special teams). Congrats to TA. That's a high pick. Plus, a 7 figure signing bonus.

mthoopsfan said:
Oops, 0-2. Elite speed and round 2. Only category left is Day 1 starter (excluding special teams). Congrats to TA. That's a high pick. Plus, a 7 figure signing bonus.

The falcon’s second round pick in last years draft signed a 4 year $8.3M fully guaranteed contract. Safety Richie Grant from UCF was picked 42nd over all. Troy is now set for life people.

Imagine that you can stay with your school in FCS and not leave your teammates and jump to FBS and still get drafted 2nd round. Good for him

wbtfg said:
mthoopsfan said:
The last para of the article is my view:

"How will Andersen fit in the NFL? Right now, there’s no consensus, aside from that he can make an instant impact on special teams. Some say he profiles best as a raw but athletically gifted linebacker who may require a couple years of development to reach his full potential."

The NFL loves athleticism and speed. He has both. Does that make him a 2d round pick? I still don't think so. Does that make him a day 1 starter? I can't imagine that it does. But, I was wrong on his elite speed, so maybe I will continue to be on a roll, the wrong way. Good luck to the kid. I hope his NFL career is a as good as the Mexican food truck in downtown Dillon.

My Wild Ass Guess prediction is Troy goes to Buffalo in the 2nd. They currently have pick 57.

One pick off....

garizzalies said:

You get the award for being the most wrong on where Troy would be picked. I guess the experts didn’t agree with all the negatives and out of context comments you posted. 😂😂😂

Back