• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Documentary….The Meltdown in Missoula

HookedonGriz

DONOR
I’m working on a new documentary titled “The Meltdown in Missoula”.

I was really, really hoping for interviews with:

Butte5518
Catsrback
Bigsky33
Poorgriz
Thirdandlong
Uptop
Biggamebobby
41>37
Flycastingcat
Bearspray

I feel like their input will really bring this documentary to the next level. Has anyone seen or heard from them lately? Weird how quiet they went after living on this board the entire year.

I am old enough to remember when uptop suggested that UM should hire Housewright as the new head coach because "Parents and players respect him.".

HelenaHandBasket said:
I am old enough to remember when uptop suggested that UM should hire Housewright as the new head coach because "Parents and players respect him.".

If the parents own a liquor store perhaps.

HookedonGriz said:

Butte5518
Catsrback
Bigsky33
Poorgriz
Thirdandlong
Uptop
Biggamebobby
41>37
Flycastingcat
Bearspray

I feel like their input will really bring this documentary to the next level. Has anyone seen or heard from them lately? Weird how quiet they went after living on this board the entire year.

Great thread idea, HoG. I think it’s important to rank these trolls tho, w the #1 slot going to the biggest douchenozzle.

That said, here are my bubcat troll “rankings”:

10- bigsky33; he’s been mostly cool and conversible in recent memory, but still a bub.

9- Catsrback; cool, but could he be more wrong?

8- Bearspray; just no, dude IBID (if ya know, ya know)

7-BigGameBobby; often wrong. These usernames did not age well.

6- flycastingcat; definitely Douche-y. That’s all you get, dummy.

5- poorgriz; did I mention the usernames? Lol

4- Uptop; we know who you are dingdong.

3- 41<37; just Lol

2- Butte5518; Yo, Uber-Douche: you’re a punk-ass.

1- Thirdandlong; But the absolute, hands-down, overall number one seed is this d*ckwad charlatan masquerading as a Griz fan. Two words assh*le: F&CK OFF

This may require another thread.

That is all

Look at these recent gems by pooooooooorbubcatz which can be found on his first page:

poorgriz said:
I always own up when I'm wrong. I'm still not convinced um is a championship caliber team, but if they are they I'll once again get on here and admit I was wrong.

poorgriz said:
The Cats are elite. Different level. You'll soon find out, and I'll expect a full apology.

poorgriz said:
Cats have at least six RBs that would probably be starting for the griz… You'll get to see it all play our soon enough, live and in person when the Cats run all over the griz, AGAIN.

poorgriz said:
I honestly don't think some of you understand the depth on the Bobcat team.Some of us are just here to try to help you see the light.

poorgriz said:
the Cats are so much deeper and better than the griz, including the double repping practices.

I swear this dude said not one Griz would start for the bubz but I don’t care enough to find it

garizzalies said:
Look at these recent gems by pooooooooorbubcatz which can be found on his first page:

poorgriz said:
I always own up when I'm wrong. I'm still not convinced um is a championship caliber team, but if they are they I'll once again get on here and admit I was wrong.

poorgriz said:
The Cats are elite. Different level. You'll soon find out, and I'll expect a full apology.

poorgriz said:
Cats have at least six RBs that would probably be starting for the griz… You'll get to see it all play our soon enough, live and in person when the Cats run all over the griz, AGAIN.

poorgriz said:
I honestly don't think some of you understand the depth on the Bobcat team.Some of us are just here to try to help you see the light.

poorgriz said:
the Cats are so much deeper and better than the griz, including the double repping practices.

I swear this dude said not one Griz would start for the bubz but I don’t care enough to find it

What is this “double rep” bullshit anyway?

At first I thought it was something that only occurred at the Milf camp, but apparently “double repping” is a bubcatz euphemism for having soft paddy cake drills and never actually practicing tackling in preparation for a tackle football game.

garizzalies said:
At first I thought it was something that only occurred at the Milf camp, but apparently “double repping” is a bubcatz euphemism for having soft paddy cake drills and never actually practicing tackling in preparation for a tackle football game.

You could be right. I interpret it differently. Its coach speak with the bartenders in Bozangeles.

CFallsGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Butte5518
Catsrback
Bigsky33
Poorgriz
Thirdandlong
Uptop
Biggamebobby
41>37
Flycastingcat
Bearspray

Great thread idea, HoG. I think it’s important to rank these trolls tho, w the #1 slot going to the biggest douchenozzle.

10- bigsky33; he’s been mostly cool and conversible in recent memory, but still a bub.

3- 41<37; just Lol

1- Thirdandlong; But the absolute, hands-down, overall number one seed is this d*ckwad charlatan masquerading as a Griz fan. Two words assh*le: F&CK OFF

That is all

This is a very solid bracket!

CFallsGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Butte5518
Catsrback
Bigsky33
Poorgriz
Thirdandlong
Uptop
Biggamebobby
41>37
Flycastingcat
Bearspray

3- 41<37; just Lol

That is all

Catsrback is a top #4.

[/quote]

Catsrback is a top #4.
[/quote]

He made a late season run by being a complete douche, certainly. But the committee looks at the entire body of work, and R’s SOA (Strength of Assholeness) just isn’t as strong as, say, a 5517 or a greater than symbol.

So I think the committee got it right. But I agree he could be a very tough out in the tournament.

EverettGriz said:
He made a late season run by being a complete douche, certainly. But the committee looks at the entire body of work, and R’s SOA (Strength of Assholeness) just isn’t as strong as, say, a 5517 or a greater than symbol.

So I think the committee got it right. But I agree he could be a very tough out in the tournament.

Good points. His douchebaggery was definitely peaking late in the regular season. I’m not saying he should be top 4, but that culture and trajectory should earn him an 8 seed, in my opinion. I’d drop Bearspray down to 9. Agree with the rest of the rankings.

May the best troll win. We shall see; time will tell.

Back