• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Documentary….The Meltdown in Missoula

BozAngelesGriz said:
garizzalies said:
Look at these recent gems by pooooooooorbubcatz which can be found on his first page:

I swear this dude said not one Griz would start for the bubz but I don’t care enough to find it

What is this “double rep” bullshit anyway?

It’s this revolutionary idea that only the Bobcats ever figured out where you rotate lines/reps in practice so players get more reps instead of standing in line. No other FB team at any level has ever thought of it, except for every single FB team at every single level ever in the history of everdom.

EverettGriz said:
Tough to argue with the committee's seeding there.

There are arguments to be made between the upper 3-4 seeds, but pack a lunch. Pretty sure the committee considered putting UNDSU and UNI in the top 16tth of the bottom of the bracket.

It’s science

CDAGRIZ said:
BozAngelesGriz said:
What is this “double rep” poop anyway?

It’s this revolutionary idea that only the Bobcats ever figured out where you rotate lines/reps in practice so players get more reps instead of standing in line. No other FB team at any level has ever thought of it, except for every single FB team at every single level ever in the history of everdom.

Great analysis CDA, but I think you’re forgetting about the nuance of molding young men into defensive machines.

Not to mention QBs who should’ve looked at law.🤷🏼‍♂️

garizzalies said:
At first I thought it was something that only occurred at the Milf camp, but apparently “double repping” is a bubcatz euphemism for having soft paddy cake drills and never actually practicing tackling in preparation for a tackle football game.

Don’t make the mistake of underestimating the paddy-cake stuff. They’ve mastered that, and it should be respected.

EDIT: it could be “patty-cake,” I’ve only made one practice this season, so that might not be accurate.

CFallsGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
I’m working on a new documentary titled “The Meltdown in Missoula”.

I was really, really hoping for interviews with:

Butte5518
Catsrback
Bigsky33
Poorgriz
Thirdandlong
Uptop
Biggamebobby
41>37
Flycastingcat
Bearspray

I feel like their input will really bring this documentary to the next level. Has anyone seen or heard from them lately? Weird how quiet they went after living on this board the entire year.

Great thread idea, HoG. I think it’s important to rank these trolls tho, w the #1 slot going to the biggest douchenozzle.

That said, here are my bubcat troll “rankings”:

10- bigsky33; he’s been mostly cool and conversible in recent memory, but still a bub.

9- Catsrback; cool, but could he be more wrong?

8- Bearspray; just no, dude IBID (if ya know, ya know)

7-BigGameBobby; often wrong. These usernames did not age well.

6- flycastingcat; definitely Douche-y. That’s all you get, dummy.

5- poorgriz; did I mention the usernames? Lol

4- Uptop; we know who you are dingdong.

3- 41<37; just Lol

2- Butte5518; Yo, Uber-Douche: you’re a punk-ass.

1- Thirdandlong; But the absolute, hands-down, overall number one seed is this d*ckwad charlatan masquerading as a Griz fan. Two words assh*le: F&CK OFF

This may require another thread.

That is all

Anyone who’s been here for a few seasons also knows who “fakefishercat” is. His legacy might have affected his ranking.

garizzalies said:
At first I thought it was something that only occurred at the Milf camp, but apparently “double repping” is a bubcatz euphemism for having soft paddy cake drills and never actually practicing tackling in preparation for a tackle football game.

Well you could certainly tell they’d practiced not tackling in the Battle of the Brawl. Dare I say, they’ve almost “perfected” it.

garizzalies said:
Look at these recent gems by pooooooooorbubcatz which can be found on his first page:

poorgriz said:
I always own up when I'm wrong. I'm still not convinced um is a championship caliber team, but if they are they I'll once again get on here and admit I was wrong.

poorgriz said:
The Cats are elite. Different level. You'll soon find out, and I'll expect a full apology.

poorgriz said:
Cats have at least six RBs that would probably be starting for the griz… You'll get to see it all play our soon enough, live and in person when the Cats run all over the griz, AGAIN.

poorgriz said:
I honestly don't think some of you understand the depth on the Bobcat team.Some of us are just here to try to help you see the light.

poorgriz said:
the Cats are so much deeper and better than the griz, including the double repping practices.

I swear this dude said not one Griz would start for the bubz but I don’t care enough to find it

This is an incredible example of having the ability to be literally the most wrong person on the Internet. You’d almost have to try to be this wrong so often. For poorgriz it just comes naturally. Can you even post here ever again after such wrongness?

HookedonGriz said:

Butte5518
Catsrback
Bigsky33
Poorgriz
Thirdandlong
Uptop
Biggamebobby
41>37
Flycastingcat
Bearspray

I feel like their input will really bring this documentary to the next level. Has anyone seen or heard from them lately? Weird how quiet they went after living on this board the entire year.
Hooked, you can add one more to your list - ATL Cat. This dipsh#t continues to beat his gums all October about how the mousers will "boat race" the Griz in November, whatever the hell that means. I'm waiting to hear back from him to explain boat racing.

70Griz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Butte5518
Catsrback
Bigsky33
Poorgriz
Thirdandlong
Uptop
Biggamebobby
41>37
Flycastingcat
Bearspray

Hooked, you can add one more to your list - ATL Cat. This dipsh#t continues to beat his gums all October about how the mousers will "boat race" the Griz in November, whatever the hell that means. I'm waiting to hear back from him to explain boat racing.
He had the term correct. Just the teams mixed up.... :cry:

I, personally, have loved seeing g thirdandlong go from screaming on here that everyone who has ever supported this team and coaches is stupid, and a terrible fan for not raging against Bobby Hauck and his assistants on a personal level. He posted a celebration after NAU while the rest of us were heartbroken. Then got banned here, and kept it up on Facebook groups, personally naming and targeting griz fans for their crime of optimism.

Now, where is he? I thought he was smart and brave? Thought he "spoke truth?" What a bitch.

Jaredkuehn said:
Here’s a friendly exchange I had with @flycastingcat. I haven’t heard back from him 😂.

Wow, and after Idaho State no less. This guy’s timing is impeccable. He should play the lottery or something because being THAT wrong by chance isn’t statistically possible

I believe they have all exhibited championship form at one time or another. The rankings are pretty
exciting. Will there be a trophy?

rail43boy said:
I believe they have all exhibited championship form at one time or another. The rankings are pretty

Of course.

Created by the world-renowned wood-worker Hal Higginbotham, the trophy amazes with its simplistic elegance and beauty, while simultaneously managing to fully convey the remarkable skills and grit it takes to reach the top of idiot mountain.

OIP.I3eZBfOQbZVLiUcALCbJagHaHa

EverettGriz said:
rail43boy said:

Of course.

Created by the world-renowned wood-worker Hal Higginbotham, the trophy amazes with its simplistic elegance and beauty, while simultaneously managing to fully convey the remarkable skills and grit it takes to reach the top of idiot mountain.

I know Hal’s family. Great, strong Montana family. His grandnephew, Orenthal, and I used to hang out behind Worden’s crushing burned-out fluorescent light tubes. Hal is a true master working with wood. Beautiful trophy.

EverettGriz said:
rail43boy said:

Of course.

Huh. I figured it’d have a MSDUI theme…

AZGrizFan said:
EverettGriz said:
Of course.

Huh. I figured it’d have a MSDUI theme…

Bruh, do you even double rep?

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Bruh, do you even double rep?

I practice patty cake tackling too.

As well you should. Can’t be too careful.
As a friend of the family, I can tell you that Hal’s inspiration was an acronym for Driving Under Montana ‘Bliteration.
He was a simple man. Simple, but talented.

Back