• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nigel Bethel/Chevoski Collins - Rumor Alert

mtgrizrule said:
I will trust the coaches on any personnel decisions they make. I do hope if/when they bring in any questionable character players, they have them on a 1 strike and your out plan. I do believe in 2nd chances. I also know, most people learn and change for the better as they mature. However, I do agree there is no place in society for a man to physically abuse a woman.

Yeah.....LMFAO!!!! no place in society but definitely a spot on the roster of the Grizz!!!! :mrgreen:

Teton Cat said:
mtgrizrule said:
I will trust the coaches on any personnel decisions they make. I do hope if/when they bring in any questionable character players, they have them on a 1 strike and your out plan. I do believe in 2nd chances. I also know, most people learn and change for the better as they mature. However, I do agree there is no place in society for a man to physically abuse a woman.

Yeah.....LMFAO!!!! no place in society but definitely a spot on the roster of the Grizz!!!! :mrgreen:

I can't believe you still post here considering the complete beatdowns you regularly get on here! :lol: :lol:

Hammer said:
Teton Cat said:
mtgrizrule said:

I can't believe you still post here considering the complete beatdowns you regularly get on here! :lol: :lol:
I can't believe your still posting after your man/boy relationship with Daum ended :mrgreen: Could you please keep us up to date on his future plans/transfers etc. but without the stalking procedures that you tend to favor

Hammer said:
Teton Cat said:
mtgrizrule said:

I agree with you Hammer , What part of bitch meet slap doesn't she understand :shock:

Teton Cat said:
Hammer said:
Teton Cat said:
mtgrizrule said:

I can't believe your still posting after your man/boy relationship with Daum ended :mrgreen: Could you please keep us up to date on his future plans/transfers etc. but without the stalking procedures that you tend to favor

Back up your mouth douchebag! Show me where I was any more excited about Daum than any other recruit!

He got beat by a chick getting an offensive rebound, perhaps he isn't very good at playing defense... :coffee:

signedbewildered said:
AZGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:
If you have an opportunity to get a player like that, do it. Put him on short leash. If it works, it is a good thing. If it doesn't so be it. We have all seen some of these guys work out and some don't.

Good God. I need to go check myself. I agree with 33. :? :?

Pretty sure he is just saying this as they took in a player of questionable character recently. I might be wrong.

Nothing to do with any players the Cats may have added lately. Both schools have taken a chance on guys with things like this. Both schools have had successes and those that were not. I think the coaches do a good job vetting these kids, but the bottom line is that they are kids. I feel bad for these young guys that do get a second chance and then blow it.

bigsky33 said:
signedbewildered said:
AZGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:
If you have an opportunity to get a player like that, do it. Put him on short leash. If it works, it is a good thing. If it doesn't so be it. We have all seen some of these guys work out and some don't.

Good God. I need to go check myself. I agree with 33. :? :?

Pretty sure he is just saying this as they took in a player of questionable character recently. I might be wrong.

Nothing to do with any players the Cats may have added lately. Both schools have taken a chance on guys with things like this. Both schools have had successes and those that were not. I think the coaches do a good job vetting these kids, but the bottom line is that they are kids. I feel bad for these young guys that do get a second chance and then blow it.

Sometimes they even go to the NFL, get a contract for bajillions of dollars, and then knock out their girlfriend in an elevator. There's no cure for stupid.

Back