• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

oregon state

That was terrific game. The way Ore St kept holding off all of the Ok St charges was amazing. Hard fought. Physical. That guard for Oregon St was awesome.

Thanks, all of you for the updates. After trying every front and back door channels, I finally found the Mexican ESPN streaming channel. Since I don’t know the language so well, it was hilarious listening to the announcer’s excitement in calling the game! I did pick up the “Beavers” now & then. 🤭

PlayerRep said:
That was terrific game. The way Ore St kept holding off all of the Ok St charges was amazing. Hard fought. Physical. That guard for Oregon St was awesome.
Totally agree. We saw Okie State play several times this season, and they're a damn good team. Each time the Cowboys threw their best shots, the Beavs came back with their own (and then some).

It was a fabulous day of basketball, with several great games. This was one of the best ... not because the final score was super-close, but because of the way the momentum seem to swing back and forth all through the game.

I thought it interesting that Oklahoma State started 2 freshmen, 2 sophomores and a junior. Of course one of their freshmen is projected to be a top pick in the NBA draft.

Beat Loyola at their own game. I'd say he has improved as a bench coach, really thought he used his guys well. They were in foul trouble early in the second half and no one was DQed as far as I noticed.

Another hard-fought game. But OSU took the lead with a bit over 4 min left in the half, and never gave it up. They got the lead to 13, then L-C chipped away to get it down to just 4. Final: 65-58.

Houston coach Kel Sampson also has Western Montana ties, beginning his coaching career at Montana Tech in 1980.

Kel’s a great guy, and I got to know him when I got there. He taught me how to golf, and was then a great bowler.

Congratulations to Coach and the entire Tinkle clan, OSU and the Corvallis community for an incredible post season run!!

Back