• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Patterson in portal

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
The irony of a cat fan who pretends to be a undsu fan posting on a GRIZ fan board that GRIZ fans should leave it is as ridiculous as a fake FG punt touchback in a championship game.

I still maintain that that was the most ridiculous football play I’ve ever witnessed. Truly remarkable.

That one makes the list, but how about the game where UM kicked off to begin both halves?

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:
TaterTotHotDish, you are most certainly not the sharpest pencil in the drawer and continue to show that daily here.

Try to keep up here….the Bison return literally 99% of their line up from last year. Many “experts” claim the Bison will be bigger, better, faster, stronger this year compared to last where they made your Bobcats look like a group of red headed step children looking waiting for their balls to drop on National television. Thinking the Bison will win it or betting on it is the equivalent of thinking or betting Biden will [#]f### something else up today and tomorrow and the next day too.

I like my other idea better….I’ll find you a gravy boat.

Come on now, you are the one that has been chirping all along since the Montana u. Gris announced that they are building a glorified bouncy house for an indoor practice facility along with champions center that they were going to have a competitive advantage over other teams.. there should be no stopping the griz, right?

Like I said, you got no faith in the griz this year.. its pretty obvious.

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I still maintain that that was the most ridiculous football play I’ve ever witnessed. Truly remarkable.

That one makes the list, but how about the game where UM kicked off to begin both halves?

If you think kicking off twice is as ridiculous as the FFGPTB you must like watching those comedies on the public access channel. Dorf Goes Fishing and the Red Green Show, stuff like that. Am I warm?

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:

If you think kicking off twice is as ridiculous as the FFGPTB you must like watching those comedies on the public access channel. Dorf Goes Fishing and the Red Green Show, stuff like that. Am I warm?

Hey there now, let's lay off of Red Green!! :lol: If they can't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy!

MikeyGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Hey there now, let's lay off of Red Green!! :lol: If they can't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy!

Fair enough. I’ve seen enough Red Green to last two lifetimes. Always playing on pirated VHS at the gun club after shooting trap. Lots of suspender wearers sitting around sucking on those root beer hard candies shaped like a barrel and laughing their asses off.

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:
For those wondering who the OP is talking about (as there wasn’t much info) it’s Quincy Patterson. He is the Ndsu QB who was an FBS drop down, started this fall, lost his job to a younger QB in Cam Miller, and now gone portaling….again….nooooo thank you.

Since playerrep wouldn't accept my challenge about akem, toure and Watson and take the bet that who would get drafted higher in the NFL draftof the three, the loser of the bet would leave this message board forever...

Here is a similar challenge if the Montana griz win the national championship, I will forever leave this board, but if ndsu should win the fcs championship this upcoming year you have to leave.

No excuses like injuries to players, wrong side of the bracket or other kinds of nonsense like that....

Do you have the guts to accept?

I’ll accept your bet with a couple added caveats. Caveat means a special stipulation since I’m sure you’re not smart enough to know what it means. #1, From here on out, until the championship game clicks zero’s, neither of us is allowed to post on eGriz. #2, If neither team wins this year, neither of us can return to posting, under any screen name, until whoevers team wins a natty first. If you’re man enough to accept, the bet starts as soon as I hit submit on this post. No PM’s either accept the one you can send me to accept my terms, unless you’re too scared and don’t think your team has what it takes. The true definition of teamwork is to sacrifice the personal gain for the good of the team and to kick you off eGriz tell at least Jan 7th is reward enough for me. If you post again after 9:17pm cst, I’ll assume you’re to chicken shit and have zero faith in your team. Game on?

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:

The Delaney gaffe at UNC 10 years ago. It was special now that you mention it. Won the game by 23.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
The irony of a cat fan who pretends to be a undsu fan posting on a GRIZ fan board that GRIZ fans should leave it is as ridiculous as a fake FG punt touchback in a championship game.

Take it easy. Only been a few months. Give me a little time and then have at it.

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:
Since playerrep wouldn't accept my challenge about akem, toure and Watson and take the bet that who would get drafted higher in the NFL draftof the three, the loser of the bet would leave this message board forever...

Here is a similar challenge if the Montana griz win the national championship, I will forever leave this board, but if ndsu should win the fcs championship this upcoming year you have to leave.

No excuses like injuries to players, wrong side of the bracket or other kinds of nonsense like that....

Do you have the guts to accept?

I’ll accept your bet with a couple added caveats. Caveat means a special stipulation since I’m sure you’re not smart enough to know what it means. #1, From here on out, until the championship game clicks zero’s, neither of us is allowed to post on eGriz. #2, If neither team wins this year, neither of us can return to posting, under any screen name, until whoevers team wins a natty first. If you’re man enough to accept, the bet starts as soon as I hit submit on this post. No PM’s either accept the one you can send me to accept my terms, unless you’re too scared and don’t think your team has what it takes. The true definition of teamwork is to sacrifice the personal gain for the good of the team and to kick you off eGriz tell at least Jan 7th is reward enough for me. If you post again after 9:17pm cst, I’ll assume you’re to chicken shit and have zero faith in your team. Game on?

Go back and read my posts, some of you have repeatedly said I'm either a bobcat fan, or a bison fan or take your pick of plenty others, which one is it?

I've said all along I root for for several teams that play good entertaining football and mostlly a fanbase that i respect..it's pretty easy for most to understand .. haha.

Read clearly this time, the team I cheer for is the one who held up the championship trophy at the end of last season

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Go back and read my posts, some of you have repeatedly said I'm either a bobcat fan, or a bison fan or take your pick of plenty others, which one is it?

I've said all along I root for for several teams that play good entertaining football and mostlly a fanbase that i respect..it's pretty easy for most to understand .. haha.

Read clearly this time, the team I cheer for is the one who held up the championship trophy at the end of last season

Ya coward84. That’s the team I’m talking about. I knew you were too stupid to understand. I’ll give you one more chance to man up. My terms as previously stated with NDSU v the Griz. Quit posting and pm me one time you accept or forever be known as a coward that has zero faith in the greatest team in the history of FCS football. I knew you were too chickenshit84 to accept though. This is your last chance.

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:

Ya coward84. That’s the team I’m talking about. I knew you were too stupid to understand. I’ll give you one more chance to man up. My terms as previously stated with NDSU v the Griz. Quit posting and pm me one time you accept or forever be known as a coward that has zero faith in the greatest team in the history of FCS football. I knew you were too chickenshit84 to accept though. This is your last chance.

For the record, although we appear to have the last name, I am no relation to cowturd84.

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:

I will clearly spell it out for you once again only because you obvoiusly have brain fog from breathing all that polluted air floating around in meth-a- zoola , or those hours of watching those endless re-runs of hee haw or the dukes of hazards classics from the 1970's and 1980's.

I follow them and cheer for the bison and bobcats, not undsu whoever they are...

The team that I will always be loyal too is....

Not even close to your best effort... TRY to stay focused.

dont-play-e1551639897503.jpg

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I will clearly spell it out for you once again only because you obvoiusly have brain fog from breathing all that polluted air floating around in meth-a- zoola , or those hours of watching those endless re-runs of hee haw or the dukes of hazards classics from the 1970's and 1980's.

I follow them and cheer for the bison and bobcats, not undsu whoever they are...

I see your true colors shinning through and they are yellow. Coward84 now has zero credibility as a man of his word. To scared to take a bet that would’ve probably been a sure fire win for him. I think though he’s scared of facing a bigger loss and not being able to post on his favorite message board tell at least January. What a joke

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

No one cares who your favorite team is.

Are you gonna take the bet or be a coward?

horribilisfan8184 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

For the record, although we appear to have the last name, I am no relation to cowturd84.

:lol:

Thank you for logging on to eGriz.com to allow Griz fans to guess which team you support. It’s truly an honor, sir!

Back