• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Patterson in portal

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:
It used to be to get useful information about a once very good program, but that sadly has been gone for a long time...

Now it's just funny to see the same old people reminice amongst themselves about the good old days when Montana u. Was relevant which is close to 20 years ago and how next year is somehow going to be that breakout year when it all changes... or not...

Seriously, that’s why you spend so much time over here with lame attempts at trolling🤣🤣? Now I just feel bad for you. If this makes you feel better about yourself and your crappy favorite team that you’re too ashamed to mention then carry on. I’ll quit picking on the five year old. It’s obvious you’re not a real man. You would have taken my bet.

Yes, he’s come here for years to get information about a once great program, allegedly.

Yet he only joined in 2020. :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Seriously, that’s why you spend so much time over here with lame attempts at trolling🤣🤣? Now I just feel bad for you. If this makes you feel better about yourself and your crappy favorite team that you’re too ashamed to mention then carry on. I’ll quit picking on the five year old. It’s obvious you’re not a real man. You would have taken my bet.

Yes, he’s come here for years to get information about a once great program, allegedly.

To be fair, 2 years is 40% of a 5 year olds life so to him, yes, it’s been years.

Alaska Griz said:
Bear Spray said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Red hot. That Red Green, what an actor! Off topic but WTFAC? The Miracle in Missoula film debuts tomorrow night - I believe it's sold out, but in case you haven't gouged out your eyes yet & want to watch, here's the link:

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/greg-rachac-upcoming-miracle-documentary-captures-emotion-of-epic-2018-cat-griz-game/article_6574a2eb-b14d-517a-9a43-7ec9705e4fe9.html

Wow, this is the first I've heard about a documentary strictly dedicated to your "miracle" victory in Missoula that enabled your little "streak." Is there a trail of tears documentary also? I have to laugh at your Hauck quote at the bottom of your posts. So he basically said he'd have to put a little more effort into keeping you in your place and proceeded to curb stomp you in the next meeting? Are you sure that's the quote you're looking for? And if we thump you again this year in Bozeman, which I believe we will, will there be a documentary about coach v again failing to beat the Griz? I'm mostly just curious what you guys choose to censor and what you choose to acknowledge.

Admittedly, this isn't such a terrible idea. The piece could showcase the lives of four or five Trailers, highlighting their growing excitement over the year, 364 days of hope followed by the inexorable and inevitable crush midway through the 3rd quarter on the 365th. Hell, just the visual during the opening credits would be enough to grab even the most skeptical viewer. People -- hardy people yes, but the cold is real -- bundled heavily against the weather, slowly trudging up the snow covered hill, head down in depression, the tears just beginning to freeze on their red cheeks.

Gold. Television gold.

EverettGriz said:
Alaska Griz said:
Wow, this is the first I've heard about a documentary strictly dedicated to your "miracle" victory in Missoula that enabled your little "streak." Is there a trail of tears documentary also? I have to laugh at your Hauck quote at the bottom of your posts. So he basically said he'd have to put a little more effort into keeping you in your place and proceeded to curb stomp you in the next meeting? Are you sure that's the quote you're looking for? And if we thump you again this year in Bozeman, which I believe we will, will there be a documentary about coach v again failing to beat the Griz? I'm mostly just curious what you guys choose to censor and what you choose to acknowledge.

Admittedly, this isn't such a terrible idea. The piece could showcase the lives of four or five Trailers, highlighting their growing excitement over the year, 364 days of hope followed by the inexorable and inevitable crush midway through the 3rd quarter on the 365th. Hell, just the visual during the opening credits would be enough to grab even the most skeptical viewer. People -- hardy people yes, but the cold is real -- bundled heavily against the weather, slowly trudging up the snow covered hill, head down in depression, the tears just beginning to freeze on their red cheeks.

Gold. Television gold.

Why don't you make one? Or have a college student do their final senior project on the 16 year streak? That is all this film is, a students senior project, that he worked really hard on putting together. From everything I have heard, it turned out pretty great. We will find out tonight when I see it in full. I love 30 For 30's, and have watched pretty much all of them. The kid had an idea, and I commend anyone now days for finishing what they started. As painful as it would be, I would watch one about the streak, and about the "trail of tears" game, because I love learning about all sides of teams, and their fans...

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Hey vandal, you don't have to sign or join up for this message board if all you do is read the messages and don't participate in the conversations...not to hard to understand is it?

Cowboys84 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Hey vandal, you don't have to sign or join up for this message board if all you do is read the messages and don't participate in the conversations...not to hard to understand is it?

Why don‘t you do us a huuuuuuuge favor and go back to that?

6g1rib.jpg

Cowboys84 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Hey coward84, luckily for you, you don’t have to be an adult or have any reading or writing comprehension skills or any form of an education at all. Happy Griz-envy posting!

Cowboys84 said:
AZGrizFan said:

to hard - got it. Too funny.

uofmman1122 said:
Cowboys84 said:
Evidently somebody from Alabama does, so you are wrong there...

Not a chance, he's already thrown in caveats before I had a chance to accept... no doubt he would either backtrack or try and change the bet...

BTW, where were you when I asked playerrep, or hookedongriz if they would accept my bet, you had nothing then...haha.
You changed the bet on PR after the fact (which makes your 2nd second sentence f###[#] hilarious), and Hooked is too valuable a poster here, so I don't care if he doesn't take your bet.

You're riding the winner of 9 of the last 11 NCs and you've got someone willing to take your bet now, but for some reason you seem scared. :coffee:
I got an idea. how about you taking my bet, if you want to chirp in..

This will be coach Bobbys' 4th full year coaching the gris this time around, if not now when is it finally going to happen in year 5, 6, 7 or Never?..

Show some Faith...

Cowboys84 said:
uofmman1122 said:
You changed the bet on PR after the fact (which makes your 2nd second sentence f###[#] hilarious), and Hooked is too valuable a poster here, so I don't care if he doesn't take your bet.

You're riding the winner of 9 of the last 11 NCs and you've got someone willing to take your bet now, but for some reason you seem scared. :coffee:

This will be coach Bobbys' 4th full year coaching the gris this time around, if not now when is it finally going to happen in year 5, 6, 7 or Never?..

Show some Faith...
You've literally already got someone willing to take it, but for some reason you won't. :lol:

Cowboys84 said:
uofmman1122 said:

Show some Faith...

Empty words, why offer bets if you refuse to accept bets yourself. I’m certain though it cus you can’t bare to lose your egriz posting rights. Chickenshitcoward84 strikes again.

fanofzoo said:
garizzalies said:
Wow he must suck.
And they must be desperate.

Does he have to take his own gravy ?.

Not too original, but coming from the crowd over here not surprising...

I see you are one of the sheep too, huh?... ouch, that at sheep reference must have hit it to close to home being from Montana and all...

Cowboys84 said:
fanofzoo said:
Does he have to take his own gravy ?.

Not too original, but coming from the crowd over here not surprising...

I see you are one of the sheep too, huh?... ouch, that at sheep reference must have hit it to close to home being from Montana and all...

So you're into sheep too, thats ok , we just like to watch.

Back