• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Patterson in portal

horribilisfan8184 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Ya coward84. That’s the team I’m talking about. I knew you were too stupid to understand. I’ll give you one more chance to man up. My terms as previously stated with NDSU v the Griz. Quit posting and pm me one time you accept or forever be known as a coward that has zero faith in the greatest team in the history of FCS football. I knew you were too chickenshit84 to accept though. This is your last chance.

For the record, although we appear to have the same last name, I am no relation to cowturd84.

uofmman1122 said:
Cowboys84 said:
I will clearly spell it out for you once again only because you obvoiusly have brain fog from breathing all that polluted air floating around in meth-a- zoola , or those hours of watching those endless re-runs of hee haw or the dukes of hazards classics from the 1970's and 1980's.

I follow them and cheer for the bison and bobcats, not undsu whoever they are...

The team that I will always be loyal too is....

Not even close to your best effort... TRY to stay focused.
No one cares who your favorite team is.

Are you gonna take the bet or be a coward?

Be a coward. Right there in his name, coward84.

horribilisfan8184 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
For the record, although we appear to have the same last name, I am no relation to cowturd84.

Im happy to hear that you don’t have to deal with him at family events. I’d probably disown my family if they didn’t disown him first.

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I still maintain that that was the most ridiculous football play I’ve ever witnessed. Truly remarkable.

That one makes the list, but how about the game where UM kicked off to begin both halves?
The FFGPTB is number one and second place isn’t even on the same “list”.

Yes the double kick was a brain fart but I don’t think it was done deliberately and really nobody remembers that regular season game The Griz won.

Dude, you guys purposely ran the FFGPTB on your first possession of the NC game. Because of the perfect execution of the FFGPTB, it was obviously planned and thoroughly practiced in the weeks leading up to NC. Planned and practiced. :lol:

Not even the butt fumble was planned and practiced.

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:
I will clearly spell it out for you once again only because you obvoiusly have brain fog from breathing all that polluted air floating around in meth-a- zoola , or those hours of watching those endless re-runs of hee haw or the dukes of hazards classics from the 1970's and 1980's.

I follow them and cheer for the bison and bobcats, not undsu whoever they are...

I see your true colors shinning through and they are yellow. Coward84 now has zero credibility as a man of his word. To scared to take a bet that would’ve probably been a sure fire win for him. I think though he’s scared of facing a bigger loss and not being able to post on his favorite message board tell at least January. What a joke
You try believe that some kind of bet was answered ...wow...

You know i truly believe in your alterd state of mind you do sincerly believe that there was some kind of accepted bet..

I can't say that I blame you tho, how else do you explain moving from Montana to alabama...get help...

alabamagrizzly said:

Im happy to hear that you don’t have to deal with him at family events. I’d probably disown my family if they didn’t disown him first.

I first read this as "drown" and I didn't disagree 100%.

uofmman1122 said:
Cowboys84 said:

Evidently somebody from Alabama does, so you are wrong there...

Not a chance, he's already thrown in caveats before I had a chance to accept... no doubt he would either backtrack or try and change the bet...

BTW, where were you when I asked playerrep, or hookedongriz if they would accept my bet, you had nothing then...haha.

Cowboys84 said:
uofmman1122 said:

Not a chance, he's already thrown in caveats before I had a chance to accept...

As opposed to including the caveats after the bet is accepted? Actually seems like something you would think is normal.

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
I see your true colors shinning through and they are yellow. Coward84 now has zero credibility as a man of his word. To scared to take a bet that would’ve probably been a sure fire win for him. I think though he’s scared of facing a bigger loss and not being able to post on his favorite message board tell at least January. What a joke
You try believe that some kind of bet was answered ...wow...

You know i truly believe in your alterd state of mind you do sincerly believe that there was some kind of accepted bet..

I can't say that I blame you tho, how else do you explain moving from Montana to alabama...get help...

I get it now, you’re drunk posting. Half of what you say is unreadable. The other half shows your piss poor comprehension skills. How are getting that I think you accepted my bet when you obviously broke the first stipulation by continuing to post? I also continually call you a coward and a chicken shit for not accepting. You are truly next level special and you just can’t quit your dirty obsession of posting on your favorite fan forum. I’ll go ahead and waste my time of offering the bet a 3rd time with the Griz vs whoever your favorite team is although I’m beginning to think you might be a closet Griz fan and are just to scared to admit, like the gay guy that’s ashamed of his sexual preference and bash’s gay people to cover it up. One more time, go ahead and pm me and tell me your favorite team so we can make the bet official. Don’t worry, it’ll be our little secret because I’m a man of my word and I won’t post on eGriz either until the Griz win a natty before your team, which I’m sure will now happen since you say ndsu is not your favorite team. Still scared? I already know the answer to that🤣.

EverettGriz said:
Confirmed: cowcat84 is a pussy.

That's kinda ironic coming from you.
you are the guy who has been on this site forever screaming from the rooftops that the gris should be out of the lowly big sky conference and specifically the fcs division, but when asked for a legit alternate landing spot, you run and hide from the question..

Cowboys84 said:
uofmman1122 said:

Evidently somebody from Alabama does, so you are wrong there...

Not a chance, he's already thrown in caveats before I had a chance to accept... no doubt he would either backtrack or try and change the bet...

BTW, where were you when I asked playerrep, or hookedongriz if they would accept my bet, you had nothing then...haha.
You changed the bet on PR after the fact (which makes your 2nd second sentence fucking hilarious), and Hooked is too valuable a poster here, so I don't care if he doesn't take your bet.

You're riding the winner of 9 of the last 11 NCs and you've got someone willing to take your bet now, but for some reason you seem scared. :coffee:

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:

you are the guy who has been on this site forever screaming from the rooftops that the gris should be out of the lowly big sky conference and specifically the fcs division, but when asked for a legit alternate landing spot, you run and hide from the question..

I've not once "run" nor "hid" from that question, Pussy84. The answer I've consistently given is any fucking place but here, and there will be plenty of options soon, so the GRIZ need to be ready to move at the first opportunity.

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:
That one makes the list, but how about the game where UM kicked off to begin both halves?

If you think kicking off twice is as ridiculous as the FFGPTB you must like watching those comedies on the public access channel. Dorf Goes Fishing and the Red Green Show, stuff like that. Am I warm?
:clap: :clap: :clap: Red hot. That Red Green, what an actor! Off topic but WTFAC? The Miracle in Missoula film debuts tomorrow night - I believe it's sold out, but in case you haven't gouged out your eyes yet & want to watch, here's the link:

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/greg-rachac-upcoming-miracle-documentary-captures-emotion-of-epic-2018-cat-griz-game/article_6574a2eb-b14d-517a-9a43-7ec9705e4fe9.html

I don't click on rickroll links from trolls, and I'd certainly never heard of this miracle thing, so I googled it.

ONNNNNLLLLLLLYYYY cat fans would make a documentary about finally winning a game in Missoula, and acknowledging it was a miracle.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell, it's like you guys stay awake at night just THINKING about new ways for us to mock you. As if the record in the Brawl wasn't enough.

EverettGriz said:
I don't click on rickroll links from trolls, and I'd certainly never heard of this miracle thing, so I googled it.

ONNNNNLLLLLLLYYYY cat fans would make a documentary about finally winning a game in Missoula, and acknowledging it was a miracle.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell, it's like you guys stay awake at night just THINKING about new ways for us to mock you. As if the record in the Brawl wasn't enough.

It honestly blows my mind that the Bobcat program would allow a documentary about winning a game due to a late timeout and a do-over? Not a great look for a program that seeks to act like it’s on equal footing with the other. Wow.

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:

Hey chickenshitcoward84, speaking of running and hiding, your still posting so that means you’re not accepting the bet but your not commenting on my posts so you’re running and hiding from me. One question, why are you so scared of not being able to post on eGriz anymore? It’s not like they’re your favorite team…unless they really are.

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:

Hey chickenshitcoward84, speaking of running and hiding, your still posting so that means you’re not accepting the bet but your not commenting on my posts so you’re running and hiding from me. One question, why are you so scared of not being able to post on eGriz anymore? It’s not like they’re your favorite team…unless they really are.

It used to be to get useful information about a once very good program, but that sadly has been gone for a long time...

Now it's just funny to see the same old people reminice amongst themselves about the good old days when Montana u. Was relevant which is close to 20 years ago and how next year is somehow going to be that breakout year when it all changes... or not...

EverettGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

I've not once "run" nor "hid" from that question, Pussy84. The answer I've consistently given is any f###[#] place but here, and there will be plenty of options soon, so the GRIZ need to be ready to move at the first opportunity.

Any place but here, yeah that's a real specific answer.big surprise...

Unless the power 5 conferences completely pull away from the ncaa and somehow make their own division Montana u has a better chance of going to the new w.a.c. conference with southern Utah and Dixie state than getting an invite from any conference specifically the mountain west...and that isn't happening ... there are too many better options..

Montana u. Right now has a better chance of hearing from the office of the president of the frontier conference Kent Paulson than it does of any fbs conference... that's the facts and not opinion.

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

It used to be to get useful information about a once very good program, but that sadly has been gone for a long time...

Now it's just funny to see the same old people reminice amongst themselves about the good old days when Montana u. Was relevant which is close to 20 years ago and how next year is somehow going to be that breakout year when it all changes... or not...

Seriously, that’s why you spend so much time over here with lame attempts at trolling🤣🤣? Now I just feel bad for you. If this makes you feel better about yourself and your crappy favorite team that you’re too ashamed to mention then carry on. I’ll quit picking on the five year old. It’s obvious you’re not a real man. You would have taken my bet.

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:
If you think kicking off twice is as ridiculous as the FFGPTB you must like watching those comedies on the public access channel. Dorf Goes Fishing and the Red Green Show, stuff like that. Am I warm?
:clap: :clap: :clap: Red hot. That Red Green, what an actor! Off topic but WTFAC? The Miracle in Missoula film debuts tomorrow night - I believe it's sold out, but in case you haven't gouged out your eyes yet & want to watch, here's the link:

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/greg-rachac-upcoming-miracle-documentary-captures-emotion-of-epic-2018-cat-griz-game/article_6574a2eb-b14d-517a-9a43-7ec9705e4fe9.html

Wow, this is the first I've heard about a documentary strictly dedicated to your "miracle" victory in Missoula that enabled your little "streak." Is there a trail of tears documentary also? I have to laugh at your Hauck quote at the bottom of your posts. So he basically said he'd have to put a little more effort into keeping you in your place and proceeded to curb stomp you in the next meeting? Are you sure that's the quote you're looking for? And if we thump you again this year in Bozeman, which I believe we will, will there be a documentary about coach v again failing to beat the Griz? I'm mostly just curious what you guys choose to censor and what you choose to acknowledge.

Back