• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Playoff Tickets

MontanaJack2006 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Looks to me to be about 80% full at this point. Plenty of seats available….especially in the end zones and outside the 30’s.

Yeah, that looks like a good percentage guess. I'm still going to stick with 23,500. Plus, there could be upwards of 100 fans from EWU making the trip.

Thankfully easy to spot.

C948-BD7-C-F5-C2-4-A6-D-8-CD7-ED964-AC6-CE59.webp

MikeyGriz said:
If the availability chart on GrizTix is correct, only 721 seats are available. 82 on the West, 127 in the NEZ, 271 on the East, and 241 in the SEZ.

Chart also shows Sections 118-120 (Students) as not available.

Wonder how many tickets are in the ewu block?

If the availability chart on GrizTix is correct this time after updating the non-claimed season tickets, there are now about 2200 seats available. 400 on the West, 1300 in the NEZ, 425 on the East, and 80 in the SEZ.

MikeyGriz said:
MikeyGriz said:
If the availability chart on GrizTix is correct, only 721 seats are available. 82 on the West, 127 in the NEZ, 271 on the East, and 241 in the SEZ.

Chart also shows Sections 118-120 (Students) as not available.

Wonder how many tickets are in the ewu block?

If the availability chart on GrizTix is correct this time after updating the non-claimed season tickets, there are now about 2200 seats available. 400 on the West, 1300 in the NEZ, 425 on the East, and 80 in the SEZ.

Just received an email from griztix.com saying they have approximately 3500 tickets remaining.

GO GRIZ!!

Live4Griz said:
MikeyGriz said:

Just received an email from griztix.com saying they have approximately 3500 tickets remaining.

GO GRIZ!!

Which implies 22,500 already. The number just continues to get better. Well done, Griz Nation! Sorry I won't be joining you.

AZGrizFan said:
Live4Griz said:

GO GRIZ!!

Which implies 22,500 already. The number just continues to get better. Well done, Griz Nation! Sorry I won't be joining you.
You mean to tell me you can't just jump on a plane when Griz fans travel I-90 risking their lives every single gameday? Thought you were a better fan than that. :coffee:

ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:
You mean to tell me you can't just jump on a plane when Griz fans travel I-90 risking their lives every single gameday? Thought you were a better fan than that. :coffee:

I am. But if I WERE to jump on a plane, it'd be the LAST plane I jumped on, because my boss would frown on me missing the Saturday all-day planning session with our board of directors.... :x :x

ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:

Shouldn't you be on Bobcat Grope Nation helping Bozeman scrounge up more big time donors to buy tickets for MSU students so a whole bunch of them will go to the game Saturday? Might just pump the attendance all the way up to 12,910 (do the math!)

Mousegriz said:
ilovethecats said:

Shouldn't you be on Bobcat Grope Nation helping Bozeman scrounge up more big time donors to buy tickets for MSU students so a whole bunch of them will go to the game Saturday? Might just pump the attendance all the way up to 12,910 (do the math!)
:(
But yes, I have been doing plenty to try and get that place as full as possible. :thumb:

ilovethecats said:
Mousegriz said:
But yes, I have been doing plenty to try and get that place as full as possible. :thumb:

Friday night with a conference "rival" (don't tell Bobby!) is better for sure.

Used to be a population thing. 20 years ago UM had more students than MSU and Missoula County was bigger than Gallatin. Now Gallatin 2nd largest in state and we hear about the MSU student numbers constantly. Stadium "sold out" every home game this year.....yada...yada.

So it must be those 8,000 to 10,000 fair weather pompous ass Griz fans who didn't go to UM, really don't care much about the games and just go for the socializing that make the difference! Same ones who sat on their hands all game on November 20th!

12,910 (did you do the math?):thumb:

Mousegriz said:
ilovethecats said:

Used to be a population thing. 20 years ago UM had more students than MSU and Missoula County was bigger than Gallatin. Now Gallatin 2nd largest in state and we hear about the MSU student numbers constantly. Stadium "sold out" every home game this year.....yada...yada.

So it must be those 8,000 to 10,000 fair weather pompous ass Griz fans who didn't go to UM, really don't care much about the games and just go for the socializing that make the difference! Same ones who sat on their hands all game on November 20th!

I don't know what half of that meant. You seem on edge. That will bode well for you tomorrow night!

But yes, if I had to pick what was "better", I think a Friday night game against a conference "rival" who already beat you is "better" than a Saturday afternoon game against a team I never heard of until 2 weeks ago.

Though there is nothing I like more than a Saturday afternoon Cat game and am planning on having a blast as I'm sure you will tomorrow night.

Try to save some of that random pent up aggression. :thumb:

ilovethecats said:
Mousegriz said:

I don't know what half of that meant. You seem on edge. That will bode well for you tomorrow night!

But yes, if I had to pick what was "better", I think a Friday night game against a conference "rival" who already beat you is "better" than a Saturday afternoon game against a team I never heard of until 2 weeks ago.

Though there is nothing I like more than a Saturday afternoon Cat game and am planning on having a blast as I'm sure you will tomorrow night.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ilovethecats said:
Mousegriz said:

Can't even keep the starting QB interested enough to go to the game Saturday?

Mousegriz said:
ilovethecats said:

Can't even keep the starting QB interested enough to go to the game Saturday?
He lost “interest” about 5 weeks ago apparently and lost his starting spot 2 weeks ago.

It’s ok though. I have enough interest in going to the game for the both of us!

Population thing huh?! Missoula County and Gallatin County populations in the 2020 census were within about 1,000 of each other. How about comparing season ticket holders, which I believe the Griz have about 20,000...I doubt there is another FCS program with a higher # - RTD Go Griz!

So...it's a Friday night game. Sounds like about 3,000 tickets left?? Weather looks great. What else do people have to do? Seems like a no brainers to me...get in the truck and head to the game!!! Let's GO GRIZ NATION!!!!! Southgate Mall will be open in the morning...tonight get your asses to the game!!!

So...it's a Friday night game. Sounds like about 3,000 tickets left?? Weather looks great. What else do people have to do? Seems like a no brainers to me...get in the truck and head to the game!!! Let's GO GRIZ NATION!!!!! Southgate Mall will be open in the morning...tonight get your asses to the game!!!

22,495 tickets have been sold as of 4:30 pm yesterday. Eric Taber thinks we’ll have 24,000 tickets sold, maybe a full sellout by kickoff.

get'em_griz said:
22,495 tickets have been sold as of 4:30 pm yesterday. Eric Taber thinks we’ll have 24,000 tickets sold, maybe a full sellout by kickoff.

Wow, that's awesome!!! Can't wait for the game. GO GRIZ!

get'em_griz said:

That is great news...there is no better 12th man in FCS football...maybe even BCS for that matter. The crowd matters!!!

Back