• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Playoff Tickets

If the availability chart on GrizTix is correct, only 721 seats are available. 82 on the West, 127 in the NEZ, 271 on the East, and 241 in the SEZ.

Chart also shows Sections 118-120 (Students) as not available.

Wonder how many tickets are in the ewu block?

Iowagriz said:
montanaguy said:
I stopped by the ticket office. Gal told me that the unsold season tickets haven't been released. Tuesday morning release is what I was told.

I'm hoping this is the case. I can't imagine they sold all of the unclaimed on the east side between the 30s. I released in 124 that are not showing up. I was hoping to get 2 in sect 223, nothing available currently.

Be interesting to see. I was on hold for almost 2 hours. He had 4 in section 125, but they got bought before he hit the button. We got 4 in section 222. The NEZ, East and West were all single or scattered pairs according to him. Might be a good crowd for sure.

Griztix has decided to quit working from my computer.

MikeyGriz said:
If the availability chart on GrizTix is correct, only 721 seats are available. 82 on the West, 127 in the NEZ, 271 on the East, and 241 in the SEZ.

I doubt if there are a quarter of those available now.

armonte said:
Griztix has decided to quit working from my computer.

MikeyGriz said:

HelenaHandBasket said:
Word that I hear through the grapevine is that season tix not purchased will be released tomorrow morning.

That's got to be correct. No way both sides are as sold out as the website shows today. I initially felt waiting until Friday for season ticketholders to buy theirs made lots of sense. But now it appears non-season folks have to wait until tomorrow(Tuesday) to purchase the best unclaimed tickets. Those trying to do so today and getting them in far fetched sections will be pissed....those making travel plans and getting left on hold today may just decide it's too much trouble. There will be lots of good seats that don't sell out.

UM and Griz Tix haven't done themselves in favors if they want a big crowd Friday!

Where's Hall of Famer Gary Hughes when you need him?

Mousegriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Word that I hear through the grapevine is that season tix not purchased will be released tomorrow morning.

That's got to be correct. No way both sides are as sold out as the website shows today. I initially felt waiting until Friday for season ticketholders to buy theirs made lots of sense. But now it appears non-season folks have to wait until tomorrow(Tuesday) to purchase the best unclaimed tickets. Those trying to do so today and getting them in far fetched sections will be pissed....those making travel plans and getting left on hold today may just decide it's too much trouble. There will be lots of good seats that don't sell out.

UM and Griz Tix haven't done themselves in favors if they want a big crowd Friday!

Where's Hall of Famer Gary Hughes when you need him?

Yeah, that's some bullshit if they release them tomorrow. Monday at 0830 was the reported release time. Oh well, I got 4 in the upper deck after being on hold for 2 hours, but playoffs are fun to get good seats.

I guess I need to recant my earlier post about the ticket office, despite what they told me this morning onsite, that the un-bought season tickets wouldn't be available until tomorrow. It now appears that tickets are popping up online in reasonable areas between the goal lines, east and west sides. Therre seems to be a lot of miscommunication and chaos over there. I've never seen it this bad.

I bought my season ticket playoff seats last week, with the print-a-home option. But, I would get an error message whenever I tried to print. So, I went over to Adams Center a couple hours ago. Only three people ahead of me in line. The courteous young maroon-clad woman cheerfully printed off my tickets, and I was on my way.
I fully agree that GrizTix has really made a mess of this playoff ticket process. And we also had some issues with a couple of our print-at-home regular season tickets -- the scanner at the gate said our tickets had been voided, and we had to go to the box office and get reissued tickets. There definitely are some glitches in the system. Interestingly, I have never had a problem with tickets for non-athletic events such as concerts.

Per griztix.com at 5pm, there are a TON of tickets available. They must have figured out how to post the unclaimed season tickets. We might struggle to have 12k Friday night. Damn.

Go Griz!

No question the ticket thing is a goat rope. It looks like there are almost more tickets available than sold. At this rate we might get 18,000.
Really to bad if that’s the case. :evil:

Go Griz!!

6pm Monday - they released the remaining season tickets for others to buy. I was able to get two on the 50 yard line. Lots of seats available - I hope they can sell them to Griz fans.

Iowagriz said:
6pm Monday - they released the remaining season tickets for others to buy. I was able to get two on the 50 yard line. Lots of seats available - I hope they can sell them to Griz fans.

2 on the isle on the 48 west side for me

Live4Griz said:
Per griztix.com at 5pm, there are a TON of tickets available. They must have figured out how to post the unclaimed season tickets. We might struggle to have 12k Friday night. Damn.

Go Griz!

Doesn't look all that bad to me. It seems to be filling up

MontanaJack2006 said:
Live4Griz said:

Go Griz!

Looks to me to be about 80% full at this point. Plenty of seats available….especially in the end zones and outside the 30’s.

AZGrizFan said:
MontanaJack2006 said:

Looks to me to be about 80% full at this point. Plenty of seats available….especially in the end zones and outside the 30’s.

Yeah, that looks like a good percentage guess. I'm still going to stick with 23,500. Plus, there could be upwards of 100 fans from EWU making the trip.

Back