• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Playoff Tickets

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was my first thought as well…

“Paper tickets. We’re off to a horrible start….’

As proof that I really am getting old - that commercial makes me so mad that I yell at the tv, "Oh yeah? Well the battery is never dead on a paper ticket moron!"
Lol. The paper ticket thing doesn’t bother me but what the hell is wrong with bringing a bag of snacks?

Season tickets were to be released at 8:30 this morning (Monday) - I log in and they are not yet released 8:40

Can someone go check to see if the door to the server closet for Griztix was closed? Maybe they've overheated it. Need to get a leftover Oval remodel brick to prop that thing open.

Iowagriz said:
30min later and still nothing online. Phone lines busy....this is bullshit

Try again later when they sort out the obvious Monday morning glitch after a holiday weekend. The game is in 4 days. There will be good tickets available all week long!

Agree, but still BS. I split 4 season tickets and didn't renew as I didn't want to hassle the guy with his name on the tickets. Also wanted to try some better tickets and seats to see if I wanted to move next year. I figured the worst case is that I could by my own tickets back this morning. At this point, those will be gone.

as of 10am they still haven't released tickets... I too would like to buy some more but don't know when the unclaimed season ticket holder seats will actually be for sale.

This was the message from last week:
https://gogriz.com/news/2021/11/23/football-deadline-for-season-ticket-holders-extended.aspx

**no updates posted yet thus far today on the websites

Kinda crazy, wonder what happening with GrizTix; you think they would at the very least send out an update. Let us know what you find out MikeyGriz when you finally get to talk to someone.

MikeyGriz said:
It's now been over an hour on hold, but I will not give up dammit!

...mikey mikey you're so fine...
...you're so fine you blow my...
...hang in there mikey...

... :clap: ...

An hour and 40 min. in. Maybe I should just drive to the fieldhouse, it's only 4.5 hours away! Which would be quicker? Hmmmm...

2 hours on hold, but I got my tickets. And just as soon as my transaction was complete, they released the unclaimed tickets!

Good luck everybody! See you there!

Go Griz!!

Looks like availability is sparce except for Upper East side and parts of South End. Lots of onesies and twosies elsewhere.

If everybody shows up, looks like it'll be a good crowd!

Appears that many tickets have been sold. We might have a good turnout Friday night!

Grab your seats and get to the game!

I see Mikey posted the same ahead of me.

Looks like availability is sparce except for Upper East side and parts of South End. Lots of onesies and twosies elsewhere.

If everybody shows up, looks like it'll be a good crowd!

I stopped by the ticket office. Gal told me that the unsold season tickets haven't been released. Tuesday morning release is what I was told.

montanaguy said:
I stopped by the ticket office. Gal told me that the unsold season tickets haven't been released. Tuesday morning release is what I was told.

I'm hoping this is the case. I can't imagine they sold all of the unclaimed on the east side between the 30s. I released in 124 that are not showing up. I was hoping to get 2 in sect 223, nothing available currently.

Back