• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Robertson leaving Montana State

poorgriz said:
garizzalies said:
It is going to be extra sweet to crush you pussies into oblivion this year. Make it all worthwhile.
Like when Vincent visits Lance and chats about how his Malibu got keyed (by Butch BTW).
59mcql.jpg

Yep, the Cats don't stand a chance this year. I'm just praying Bobby doesn't run up the score too much.

Do you think Coach 6 will bring his model trains into the Bobcat locker room to rally the troops, or will he stick with the tried and true 50 state silver spoon collection?

Edit: Double post. It stays.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
It is going to be extra sweet to crush you pussies into oblivion this year. Make it all worthwhile.
Like when Vincent visits Lance and chats about how his Malibu got keyed (by Butch BTW).
59mcql.jpg

You said the same thing in 2019. How did that work for you? The Cat players who entered the transfer portal were guys that were down in the depth chart after Spring ball. It's all about competition. Happens every year with all teams and is increasing as the NCAA makes transferring much easier. I wish those players success wherever they land. The only other players that left were recent graduates that decided to move on with their careers. The Cats only lost a couple of players right after the coaching changes.
Really? I said what? I find your allegations specious at best. Not because everything you say is horse shit, but because it took me like 5mins to find that pic of Lance and I would have remembered doing that.

Also, the rest of your post is just more evidence of your horse-shitery. Bubcats brag about how their backups are better than their starters, and would start at any other BSC team, until the player transfers, and then suddenly they become trash.

Finally, šŸ‘€ šŸ“ šŸ’© šŸ„§ šŸ•³ (look at the horse shit spewing from your pie-hole). You said, ā€œThe [pussies] only lost a couple of players right after theā€ Choate-bolt. One of your own brethren confirmed a few post above that the number was at least 6! While I showed itā€™s actually double-digits. Only a couple? I guess I should not expect more than šŸ“ šŸ’© from a šŸ“ā€™s šŸ‘.

poorgriz said:
garizzalies said:
59mcql.jpg

Yep, the Cats don't stand a chance this year. I'm just praying Bobby doesn't run up the score too much.
You are really good at your predictions on here. Remember how you would come on here and brag about how awesome you are at predicting? For some reason, we would always here from you about your super-awesome predictions, and how awesome you are at predicting, beforehand, but never after. This time might be one of the only times I believe you. Nice work, Nostra-dumbass.

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:

Do you think Coach 6 will bring his model trains into the Bobcat locker room to rally the troops, or will he stick with the tried and true 50 state silver spoon collection?

Coach Sixx is, in his words, in ā€œPump up the jamā€ mode. Since his focus is on the retention of players coaches and fans, he is planning an end of fall camp blow-out party called, ā€œRetention at the Detention Pond.ā€

The community event will include free barbecued weenies and Hawaiian Punch and feature a keynote speech by Coach Sixx and his wife, Honey Bear. The theme of their presentation will be Coming Home and feature a carousel slide projector show highlighting their 2017 family vacation to North Dakota.

To reassure bobcat boosters, the first year coach will discuss his North Dakotan upbringing and focus on the similarities he shares with fellow North Dakotan and former bobcat coach Earle Solomonson.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Coach Sixx is, in his words, in ā€œPump up the jamā€ mode. Since his focus is on the retention of players coaches and fans, he is planning an end of fall camp blow-out party called, ā€œRetention at the Detention Pond.ā€

The community event will include free barbecued weenies and Hawaiian Punch and feature a keynote speech by Coach Sixx and his wife, Honey Bear. The theme of their presentation will be Coming Home and feature a carousel slide projector show highlighting their 2017 family vacation to North Dakota.

To reassure bobcat boosters, the first year coach will discuss his North Dakotan upbringing and focus on the similarities he shares with fellow North Dakotan and former bobcat coach Earle Solomonson.

That sounds like one heckinā€™ good cookout. With any luck, the Bozeman State faithful will get to see Coach Sixx show them how good he is at GeoGuessr (Fargo/Moorhead map). But, keep Barbā€™s famous deviled egg salad away from him. He has a ComicCon function in Cedar Rapids later in September, so he has to be on his game. For the local ladies, of course.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

That sounds like one heckinā€™ good cookout. With any luck, the Bozeman State faithful will get to see Coach Sixx show them how good he is at GeoGuessr (Fargo/Moorhead map). But, keep Barbā€™s famous deviled egg salad away from him. He has a ComicCon function in Cedar Rapids later in September, so he has to be on his game. For the local ladies, of course.

Should have said Fargin (Fargo)... Disappointing, I expected better from you

tenor.gif

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Should have said Fargin (Fargo)... Disappointing, I expected better from you

tenor.gif

Listen, kid. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my ass every night. Tell your old man to drag BS33 and Bizon2011 up and down the board for 48 minutes.

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
You said the same thing in 2019. How did that work for you? The Cat players who entered the transfer portal were guys that were down in the depth chart after Spring ball. It's all about competition. Happens every year with all teams and is increasing as the NCAA makes transferring much easier. I wish those players success wherever they land. The only other players that left were recent graduates that decided to move on with their careers. The Cats only lost a couple of players right after the coaching changes.
Really? I said what? I find your allegations specious at best. Not because everything you say is horse shit, but because it took me like 5mins to find that pic of Lance and I would have remembered doing that.

Also, the rest of your post is just more evidence of your horse-shitery. Bubcats brag about how their backups are better than their starters, and would start at any other BSC team, until the player transfers, and then suddenly they become trash.

Finally, šŸ‘€ šŸ“ šŸ’© šŸ„§ šŸ•³ (look at the horse shit spewing from your pie-hole). You said, ā€œThe [pussies] only lost a couple of players right after theā€ Choate-bolt. One of your own brethren confirmed a few post above that the number was at least 6! While I showed itā€™s actually double-digits. Only a couple? I guess I should not expect more than šŸ“ šŸ’© from a šŸ“ā€™s šŸ‘.

Do you have the names of all these people who left the program after Vigen was hired? It is really difficult to understand your unintelligible ramblings. You have never answered the question about graduating from UM. If you did, it is no wonder UM is in such trouble.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

Do you have the names of all these people who left the program after Vigen was hired?

Vigen! Thank you!
Guys, Sixx is apparently named "Vigen". Not that it matters, because he will forever be Sixx, but it's nice to finally have a name to put with that Nappy Dynamite villain face. Sixx is the neighbor you invite over to the house when it's late and you want everyone to leave.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

Do you have the names of all these people who left the program after Vigen was hired? It is really difficult to understand your unintelligible ramblings. You have never answered the question about graduating from UM. If you did, it is no wonder UM is in such trouble.
You know you are not going to get a serious answer... Somebody will chime in with an unfunny comment and try to sidetrack your question.

Cowboys84 said:
bigsky33 said:
You know you are not going to get a serious answer... Somebody will chime in with an unfunny comment and try to sidetrack your question.

Remember when you got banned for making fun of suicides in native communities? I know I'll never forget, and I'll remind you every time I can. Piss off. You're a garbage person. BS33 is at least decent toward people.

One more reason I like the nickname. In addition to the inevitable 6 years since a grizz win in football, next year will mark 6 straight years of MSU winning the Brawl series. Perhaps this time next year you cool kids can start calling him 7.

ABQCat said:
One more reason I like the nickname. In addition to the inevitable 6 years since a grizz win in football, next year will mark 6 straight years of MSU winning the Brawl series. Perhaps this time next year you cool kids can start calling him 7.

You got to have dreams and shoot for the sky little buddy. Delusional, but you can still dream. Poor Vegan VI inherited a mess. Choate really left you guys in a lurch. Apparently the best way to deal with reality - is denial. Whatever works for you.

ABQCat said:

7? No, itā€™s Sixx. 6th choice for Bubby coach, 6th man on his JV team, 6 ribs for lunch, 6 players ran off. Heā€™s Sixx. Canā€™t even get a good workout in 7.

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:

7? No, itā€™s Sixx. 6th choice for Bubby coach, 6th man on his JV team, 6 ribs for lunch, 6 players ran off. Heā€™s Sixx. Canā€™t even get a good workout in 7.
:lol:

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

Why the fuck would I care about the names of Bubcats? Do you think Iā€™m some kind of loser who hangs out on a rivalā€™s board? All I know is a few posts up the only credible cat poster on this site said there were at least 6 transfers (since the Choate-bolt; I didnā€™t say since coachy half-doz took over; nice try putting words in my mouth you cheating skank). I also heard there are a handful of others who decided to just quit instead of continue as a Bubcatā€”probably the best decision those kids made in years. And I heard you lost your best QB, best DB, and best recruit (to us!). Ouch. So you see, Mr. infallible, you are wrong-o once again. Big surprise, big guy.

Also, I heard on the radio this morning that they are giving away tickets to the REO Speedwagon show. Swear to god. And I think I heard Choach call in. He was hard to understand because he was screaming between breaths while chowing down Cheetos. Itā€™s like my pet peeveā€”chewing with your mouth open and talking with your mouth fullā€”and the only thing Choach is good at. But Iā€™m pretty sure it was him because he said he was calling from out-of-state and could not wait to get back to MT for the show.

The radio host asked if he had family here and the caller said yes but he doesnā€™t give a shit about them. The host must have suspected it was Choach because the host asked why the caller bailed on the Cats and Choach said he ā€œjust canā€™t fight this feline anymore.ā€

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
Why the [#]f### would I care about the names of Bubcats? Do you think Iā€™m some kind of loser who hangs out on a rivalā€™s board? All I know is a few posts up the only credible cat poster on this site said there were at least 6 transfers (since the Choate-bolt; I didnā€™t say since coachy half-doz took over; nice try putting words in my mouth you cheating skank). I also heard there are a handful of others who decided to just quit instead of continue as a Bubcatā€”probably the best decision those kids made in years. And I heard you lost your best QB, best DB, and best recruit (to us!). Ouch. So you see, Mr. infallible, you are wrong-o once again. Big surprise, big guy.

Also, I heard on the radio this morning that they are giving away tickets to the REO Speedwagon show. Swear to god. And I think I heard Choach call in. He was hard to understand because he was screaming between breaths while chowing down Cheetos. Itā€™s like my pet peeveā€”chewing with your mouth open and talking with your mouth fullā€”and the only thing Choach is good at. But Iā€™m pretty sure it was him because he said he was calling from out-of-state and could not wait to get back to MT for the show.

The radio host asked if he had family here and the caller said yes but he doesnā€™t give a shit about them. The host must have suspected it was Choach because the host asked why the caller bailed on the Cats and Choach said he ā€œjust canā€™t fight this feline anymore.ā€

The DB transfered to Sac-State to be closer to home because if the pandemic, I loved the QB that ended up transfering...BUT he wasn't the best (in my mind he was the 3rd best.. But VIM, who is actually the most knowledgeable Cats poster on here, might say different)... Yes, losing Junior to you all was a hit. But I feel like a couple if the other kids that signed will be REALLY good... Nobody knows for sure.

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
Why the [#]f### would I care about the names of Bubcats? Do you think Iā€™m some kind of loser who hangs out on a rivalā€™s board? All I know is a few posts up the only credible cat poster on this site said there were at least 6 transfers (since the Choate-bolt; I didnā€™t say since coachy half-doz took over; nice try putting words in my mouth you cheating skank). I also heard there are a handful of others who decided to just quit instead of continue as a Bubcatā€”probably the best decision those kids made in years. And I heard you lost your best QB, best DB, and best recruit (to us!). Ouch. So you see, Mr. infallible, you are wrong-o once again. Big surprise, big guy.

Appears you are getting a lot of bad information from your sources. Also, I haven't seen anyone trash anyone who has left the program. It has been the opposite. The players that left were down in the depth chart after Spring ball. They are transferring for an opportunity to get more playing time. Very common in every program. Hopefully that will happen and they are successful. With the coaching changes and schedule disruption because of the pandemic, the Bobcats have had less players leave than anticipated when this happens. Again, your post is really unintelligible. Did you make it out of grade school?

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

Appears you are getting a lot of bad information from your sources. Also, I haven't seen anyone trash anyone who has left the program. It has been the opposite. The players that left were down in the depth chart after Spring ball. They are transferring for an opportunity to get more playing time. Very common in every program. Hopefully that will happen and they are successful. With the coaching changes and schedule disruption because of the pandemic, the Bobcats have had less players leave than anticipated when this happens. Again, your post is really unintelligible. Did you make it out of grade school?

Seems like you guys didn't want them anyway. The fact remains, however, that Sixx has driven off countless players and coaches from nearly day 1 after Elvis sold him the job. Countless because nobody seems to know exactly how many. It's all eerily reminiscent of when Michael sees Toby dressed up in a bowtie for a Finer Things Club meeting and says, "That's why people are leaving."

Back