• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Robertson leaving Montana State

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
Appears you are getting a lot of bad information from your sources. Also, I haven't seen anyone trash anyone who has left the program. It has been the opposite. The players that left were down in the depth chart after Spring ball. They are transferring for an opportunity to get more playing time. Very common in every program. Hopefully that will happen and they are successful. With the coaching changes and schedule disruption because of the pandemic, the Bobcats have had less players leave than anticipated when this happens. Again, your post is really unintelligible. Did you make it out of grade school?

Seems like you guys didn't want them anyway. The fact remains, however, that Sixx has driven off countless players and coaches from nearly day 1 after Elvis sold him the job. Countless because nobody seems to know exactly how many. It's all eerily reminiscent of when Michael sees Toby dressed up in a bowtie for a Finer Things Club meeting and says, "That's why people are leaving."

I would love to have all of them back, but I get it. It is hard to count who has left, when everyone is using different criteria to count them. If a kid graduates and wants to move on with his life (let's be honest, most if not all these kids aren't playing football after college) then how does that count? I counted kids that are looking to go to another team to play more... Believe both Cats and Griz have about the same number of kids doing that...Cats have a new coach, griz don't.... Could you say "Wow, all these kids leaving UM because of the coach that has been there" nope... Just like you can't say all the Cats players are leaving because of our coach change...Both numbers are the same, BUT only one team has new coaches... Not one Cats player that has left was on the 2 deep (Marshal maybe)...... Look at me, having a normal level headed conversation. Who do I think I am!!

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Seems like you guys didn't want them anyway. The fact remains, however, that Sixx has driven off countless players and coaches from nearly day 1 after Elvis sold him the job. Countless because nobody seems to know exactly how many. It's all eerily reminiscent of when Michael sees Toby dressed up in a bowtie for a Finer Things Club meeting and says, "That's why people are leaving."

I would love to have all of them back, but I get it. It is hard to count who has left, when everyone is using different criteria to count them. If a kid graduates and wants to move on with his life (let's be honest, most if not all these kids aren't playing football after college) then how does that count? I counted kids that are looking to go to another team to play more... Believe both Cats and Griz have about the same number of kids doing that...Cats have a new coach, griz don't.... Could you say "Wow, all these kids leaving UM because of the coach that has been there" nope... Just like you can't say all the Cats players are leaving because of our coach change...Both numbers are the same, BUT only one team has new coaches... Not one Cats player that has left was on the 2 deep (Marshal maybe)...... Look at me, having a normal level headed conversation. Who do I think I am!!

Knock it off! No, we can't say kids are leaving UM because of a new head coach. We can, however, say that about MSU. It may not be entirely accurate, but I make the brave choice to believe it.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

Knock it off! No, we can't say kids are leaving UM because of a new head coach. We can, however, say that about MSU. It may not be entirely accurate, but I make the brave choice to believe it.

Very brave choice... I am proud of you for choosing a choice and being brave enough to believe it.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
Why the [#]f### would I care about the names of Bubcats? Do you think I’m some kind of loser who hangs out on a rival’s board? All I know is a few posts up the only credible cat poster on this site said there were at least 6 transfers (since the Choate-bolt; I didn’t say since coachy half-doz took over; nice try putting words in my mouth you cheating skank). I also heard there are a handful of others who decided to just quit instead of continue as a Bubcat—probably the best decision those kids made in years. And I heard you lost your best QB, best DB, and best recruit (to us!). Ouch. So you see, Mr. infallible, you are wrong-o once again. Big surprise, big guy.

Also, I heard on the radio this morning that they are giving away tickets to the REO Speedwagon show. Swear to god. And I think I heard Choach call in. He was hard to understand because he was screaming between breaths while chowing down Cheetos. It’s like my pet peeve—chewing with your mouth open and talking with your mouth full—and the only thing Choach is good at. But I’m pretty sure it was him because he said he was calling from out-of-state and could not wait to get back to MT for the show.

The radio host asked if he had family here and the caller said yes but he doesn’t give a shit about them. The host must have suspected it was Choach because the host asked why the caller bailed on the Cats and Choach said he “just can’t fight this feline anymore.”

Appears you are getting a lot of bad information from your sources. Also, I haven't seen anyone trash anyone who has left the program. It has been the opposite. The players that left were down in the depth chart after Spring ball. They are transferring for an opportunity to get more playing time. Very common in every program. Hopefully that will happen and they are successful. With the coaching changes and schedule disruption because of the pandemic, the Bobcats have had less players leave than anticipated when this happens. Again, your post is really unintelligible. Did you make it out of grade school?
Way to walk back your lies. You previously said the Blobcats “only lost a couple of players”. Now that you’ve been proven wrong for the umpteenth time, and with your latest deflection, clearly you are admitting either your ignorance or that you are a compulsive liar. I think both.

And you have the gall to question my sources!?! Do you really not believe the REO show is coming to town and they were giving away tix on the radio this morning? Sheesh. You add nothing of substance to the board and never will. Just an out-of-state troll with no sources, trapped in his mom’s basement in sweaty Arizona. My gramma is closer to the program and knows more about the Bubs than you. Good grief, even she knew it was more than a “couple players” and she thinks a stray dog is spying on her.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Very brave choice... I am proud of you for choosing a choice and being brave enough to believe it.

Thanks. I mean, I'd like to thank God and Kenny Powers first, but I couldn't have done this without the support of guys like you, Ursa, EG, and even PR. It's been quite the ride, but I love the Montana Grizzlies and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Shout out to Coach Sixx, without whom, none of this would be possible. I also want to thank ABQ and BS33 for giving me the strength and determination to be here today. Alright, alright, alright.

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
Way to walk back your lies. You previously said the Blobcats “only lost a couple of players”. Now that you’ve been proven wrong for the umpteenth time, and with your latest deflection, clearly you are admitting either your ignorance or that you are a compulsive liar. I think both.

And you have the gall to question my sources!?! Do you really not believe the REO show is coming to town and they were giving away tix on the radio this morning? Sheesh. You add nothing of substance to the board and never will. Just an out-of-state troll with no sources, trapped in his mom’s basement in sweaty Arizona. My gramma is closer to the program and knows more about the Bubs than you. Good grief, even she knew it was more than a “couple players” and she thinks a stray dog is spying on her.

When pivoting goes wrong.

giphy.gif

Give gramma my best. Can't be too careful with those strays. Always up to something.

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:

Wow, not only are your posts unintelligible but you cannot read. You are really hopeless. The question now is, did you ever attend any school?

By the way, I have only missed a handful of Fall camp practices in the last 15 years and maybe two or three home games in the last 20. I have also been to many away games. I will be at Fall camp practices and games in 2021 also. I think that I am pretty close to what is going on at MSU. Based on this, I know that your sources do not know what they are talking about. Your lack of intelligence makes you very gullible as is evidenced by your posts.

Let’s review all things BigGuy proved/ admitted/ acknowledged/ and/or did not dispute today:

• He lies;

• When caught in a lie, he doubles-down and deflects;

• He can’t read and never went to school;

• He finds it incredulous that his favorite band, REO Speedwagon, would ever do a show in MT;

• He lives in his mom’s basement in AZ but travels thousands of miles each year to attend practice;

• Bobcat practice, that is; and,

• My Grammy knows more about the bubs than he does.

garizzalies said:
Let’s review all things BigGuy proved/ admitted/ acknowledged/ and/or did not dispute today:

• He lies;

• He finds it incredulous that his favorite band, REO Speedwagon, would ever do a show in MT;

• He lives in his mom’s basement in AZ but travels thousands of miles each year to attend practice;

In the words of the late, great Jessica Walter, I’d rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.

Edit: had to put some respect on Jessica Walter’s name. Apologies to horse enthusiasts everywhere for calling her Jessica Parker. That was unfair and untoward.

garizzalies said:

• He lies;

Did it ever dawn on you that I might live in Bozeman and Arizona? It most likely hasn’t as you are intelligence challenged. I find it astounding that you are able to function thru a day. I guess you are one of those people that slipped thru the cracks when it came to getting an education. Epic failure on the part of the schools you attended.

So you live in your mom’s basement in AZ half the year and your dad’s basement in Bozo the other half? Sounds like you enjoy two Christmases each year but something is missing.
EAmr-PAWsAEoiWR.jpg

garizzalies said:
So you live in your mom’s basement in AZ half the year and your dad’s basement in Bozo the other half? Sounds like you enjoy two Christmases each year but something is missing.
EAmr-PAWsAEoiWR.jpg

Sorry pal, but mom and dad have been long gone. I guess it is beyond your very limited comprehension that there are many retired Montanans that split their time living in Arizona.

garizzalies said:

• He lies;

There are plenty of ass hat Cats posters who literally live over here. There is no bigger douche-nozzle amongst them than BS33. The fucktard has been proven wrong so many damn times it’s frightening that he comes back for more. Do you guys remember when he posted Vernon Adams was coming back to Eastern Washington guaranteed? Multiple people pointed out to him what a dumbass he was for stating that, yet he stuck to his guns and was completely wrong in the end looking like an even bigger shit for brains....... imagine that

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
EAmr-PAWsAEoiWR.jpg

Sorry pal, but mom and dad have been long gone. I guess it is beyond your very limited comprehension that there are many retired Montanans that split their time living in Arizona.
Yes! I was hoping you would come back and admit to being an antique snowbird.
So my Grammy must be your source? Could you help me keep an eye out for that stray dog? I don’t want him peeking in the window and ruining everyone’s day again. I had to fucking leave work that day. I thought about leaving her a BB gun but she can’t cock the pellet gun, I can’t leave it cocked for her, and I don’t really trust her with the air pistol.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
EAmr-PAWsAEoiWR.jpg

We have to get you on some Prevagen and baby aspirin STAT. Also, you need to sell that timeshare in Mesa and get a spot in Laguna Woods. Tons of people who like to yell “correct” things at the trees. Plus, it’s not as shitty as literally anything in Arizona.

HookedonGriz said:
garizzalies said:

• He lies;

There are plenty of ass hat Cats posters who literally live over here. There is no bigger douche-nozzle amongst them than BS33. The f###[#] has been proven wrong so many damn times it’s frightening that he comes back for more. Do you guys remember when he posted Vernon Adams was coming back to Eastern Washington guaranteed? Multiple people pointed out to him what a dumbass he was for stating that, yet he stuck to his guns and was completely wrong in the end looking like an even bigger shit for brains....... imagine that

Hooked, your post reflects how miserable your life has been for the last five years living in Bozeman. Get ready for year six. You are getting desperate citing old Vernon Adams stories. I guess that is all you got douche bag. :lol:

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
There are plenty of ass hat Cats posters who literally live over here. There is no bigger douche-nozzle amongst them than BS33. The f###[#] has been proven wrong so many damn times it’s frightening that he comes back for more. Do you guys remember when he posted Vernon Adams was coming back to Eastern Washington guaranteed? Multiple people pointed out to him what a dumbass he was for stating that, yet he stuck to his guns and was completely wrong in the end looking like an even bigger shit for brains....... imagine that

Hooked, your post reflects how miserable your life has been for the last five years living in Bozeman. Get ready for year six. You are getting desperate citing old Vernon Adams stories. I guess that is all you got douche bag. :lol:

Well, you were super confidently dead wrong about VA. That’s for damn sure. Would you like me to go through the whole catalog? Because I will.

I can’t imagine spending my golden years on the cat board. Maybe it’s time to spread your wings a little. Putter in the garden, do some volunteer work,annoy your children and grandchildren.

Hey, I know a guy named Steve who retired in Arizona. Maybe we can hook you guys up?

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

• He lies;

In the words of the late, great Jessica Walter, I’d rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.

Edit: had to put some respect on Jessica Walter’s name. Apologies to horse enthusiasts everywhere for calling her Jessica Parker. That was unfair and untoward.

[
giphy.gif

RIP

Back