• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Robertson leaving Montana State

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
There are plenty of ass hat Cats posters who literally live over here. There is no bigger douche-nozzle amongst them than BS33. The f###[#] has been proven wrong so many damn times it’s frightening that he comes back for more. Do you guys remember when he posted Vernon Adams was coming back to Eastern Washington guaranteed? Multiple people pointed out to him what a dumbass he was for stating that, yet he stuck to his guns and was completely wrong in the end looking like an even bigger shit for brains....... imagine that

Hooked, your post reflects how miserable your life has been for the last five years living in Bozeman. Get ready for year six. You are getting desperate citing old Vernon Adams stories. I guess that is all you got douche bag. :lol:

It’s a perfect example and an important one....for so many reasons:

- you claimed 100% that VA would be back at EWU
- you went on and on how wrong everyone here was and how we would all owe you an apology
- you claimed you had an inside source, that you were following it closely, and that you’d be back here to gloat when it was announced
- many people here told you that you were wrong, yet you wouldn’t have any of it and stuck to your guns
- when it blew up in your face you didn’t apologize, admit you were wrong, or do want any normal person would have done to save face

This tells me all I need to know about you. And it ties into what you continue to do on this site whenever you post....make claims you have no idea about, pretend that they are true, end up wrong more times than not, yet come back here to post your meaningless drivel. Why don’t you stay on your own board and do that shit those people over there can barely stand you either.

SACCAT66 said:
garizzalies said:
Does your favorite number, 6, include everyone who left since the Choate-bolt? Meaning, not just those in the transfer portal but also graduates, retired, and all who left? The neighbor seems to think the total number is at least double-digits.

No, I didn't take into account kids that played out their eligibility and graduated, or got hurt. I haven't seen a huge uptick on kids leaving compared to other years. At least not ones that are moving on to play for other teams.

From what I’ve seen, it’s about 18 kids total. 3 from last fall (Sessions, Krone, Daines). 15 more recently:

Kanow
Hadley
May
Wilcox
Reed
Filer
Estes
Marshall
Knight
Perry
Thelen
Jobman
Finch
Olson
Bohannan

Of that list, I’d say the big losses (because they contributed) were Filer, Finch, Jobman, Estes. I heard Thelen would have been next cats QB as well after this season.

Not sure if this is normal compared to other years or not but it seems like a pretty good chunk.

HookedonGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
No, I didn't take into account kids that played out their eligibility and graduated, or got hurt. I haven't seen a huge uptick on kids leaving compared to other years. At least not ones that are moving on to play for other teams.

From what I’ve seen, it’s about 18 kids total. 3 from last fall (Sessions, Krone, Daines). 15 more recently:

Kanow
Hadley
May
Wilcox
Reed
Filer
Estes
Marshall
Knight
Perry
Thelen
Jobman
Finch
Olson
Bohannan

Of that list, I’d say the big losses (because they contributed) were Filer, Finch, Jobman, Estes. I heard Thelen would have been next cats QB as well after this season.

Not sure if this is normal compared to other years or not but it seems like a pretty good chunk.

Well... Looks like my daily post count will go up again. In my mind, no this isn't a lot for one year, as only 6 of these kids are looking to play somewhere else. The rest have graduated and decided to move on with there lives, or are hurt and retiring. I don't know the "Average" on a given graduating class in football, but probably around 10ish, then add in kids that get hurt and retire (maybe 1-2 a year?) you are up to around 12 ish a year that leave other than to play somewhere else. With Covid expanding the amount of kids, but not the amount of money, on top of players not playing a year, I expect that the numbers will be higher. Does a new coaching staff raise those numbers? Of course it does, but I haven't seen the mass exodus that some on here seem to believe that has happened... THAT was my main point. I have heard both sides on Thelen (who I do think is a very good QB, and was an amazing athlete in Basketball in High School as well...) Some think that he was the best looking QB at the Scrimmage (hart to say as he played against the 3rd string defense) but others think that Mellott looked great (again, against the 3's and 4's). The one constant is that nobody really ever knows.

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
Hooked, your post reflects how miserable your life has been for the last five years living in Bozeman. Get ready for year six. You are getting desperate citing old Vernon Adams stories. I guess that is all you got douche bag. :lol:

- you went on and on how wrong everyone here was and how we would all owe you an apology
- you claimed you had an inside source, that you were following it closely, and that you’d be back here to gloat when it was announced
- many people here told you that you were wrong, yet you wouldn’t have any of it and stuck to your guns
- when it blew up in your face you didn’t apologize, admit you were wrong, or do want any normal person would have done to save face

This tells me all I need to know about you. And it ties into what you continue to do on this site whenever you post....make claims you have no idea about, pretend that they are true, end up wrong more times than not, yet come back here to post your meaningless drivel. Why don’t you stay on your own board and do that shit those people over there can barely stand you either.

You seem to have a thing for Vernon Adams. This happened years ago. I was not the only one saying he was coming back. It was reported on other outlets. So it didn't happen. Good for him. Things like that happen all the time. Yes, I did have a source that was very close to this episode and had confidence in him based on what I knew about his relationship with Vernon. And, we will never know if he was seriously considering coming back and changed his mind at the last minute. Bottom line is, it is no big deal. I really think you greatly exaggerated my actions at the time. I never said I would be back to gloat and it didn't blow up in my face. To me it was just a matter of Vernon deciding not to come back. So be it. I guess you were butt hurt and took personally my expressing my opinion on what Vernon would do. Get over it dude.

HookedonGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:

Kanow
Hadley
May
Wilcox
Reed
Filer
Estes
Marshall
Knight
Perry
Thelen
Jobman
Finch
Olson
Bohannan

Holy crap it’s even worse than I thought!
And you forgot their “best recruit” and “best recruiter”.
Who is/was their “best DB”? Is he on that list?
Sounds like the only dispute is whether Thelen was their “best QB”. If you define “QB” as someone who takes the majority of the snaps and utilizes this novel strategy called a “forward pass”, I was told there should be no dispute as Thelen was their only QB and obviously therefore best. But if you define “QB” the Bubcat way, who fucking knows.
So really, my Grammy was right and she knows more than BigGuy

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

You seem to have a thing for Vernon Adams. This happened years ago. I was not the only one saying he was coming back. It was reported on other outlets. So it didn't happen. Good for him. Things like that happen all the time. Yes, I did have a source that was very close to this episode and had confidence in him based on what I knew about his relationship with Vernon. And, we will never know if he was seriously considering coming back and changed his mind at the last minute. Bottom line is, it is no big deal. I really think you greatly exaggerated my actions at the time. I never said I would be back to gloat and it didn't blow up in my face. To me it was just a matter of Vernon deciding not to come back. So be it. I guess you were butt hurt and took personally my expressing my opinion on what Vernon would do. Get over it dude.

5a8ig1.gif

2225 posts in ten and a half years by a cat troll on THE Griz site, makes me wonder. Gets bitch slapped on a regular basis on this site, yet back for more and more. Masochism or some other personality disorder may be driving this self destructive obcession.

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

BonyEqualChafer-max-1mb.gif

AngryScratchyHousefly-size_restricted.gif

What do all these things have in common:

• Fat chicks;

• Mo-peds; and,

• The Bobcat brand?

[spoil]
They are all fun to ride until your friends catch you.
[/spoil]

Back