• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Root for the Kitties?

Ursa Major said:
bigsky33 said:
Will be a great season for the Cats no matter what. Vigen being new, nobody knew what to expect. He did a good job and you can see his NDSU pedigree. He knows what it takes to get to the top.

You’re trying too hard. Go home cat.

I am on my way to Frisco, not home!

Bisonation said:
oh great. at Frisco bar. 99% Bison fans. 1-2 tables of kitties and they do the Eat Griz shit or whatever chant.. Bison fans just laugh at them & continue order drinks from half naked girls in NDSU gear.... oopa

Is there any doubt in your mind WHY so many Griz fans hate scat fans??? :roll:

No.
Wish them good luck? Want to see them make a good representation of the state of Montana? Sure.
Root for them? Never.
FTC all day everyday.

Special H said:
Nope, never ever root for the Cats.

They are going to be ran over in Frisco, this one wont be close

I wouldn’t be too sure fella. Remember cats beat SDSU who manhandled ndsu, which doesn’t happen too often. They don’t have they players the have had in the past, like Trey Lance. I have been more impressed with vigen in the playoffs and during the season. Benching his senior drop down qb that was a titanium steal balls move. Im getting the vibe the that bison have already convinced themselves that it’s a done deal. As my old friend Brothe used to philosophize “we see……….we see”. Cats by 2 Scores. Up with Montana boys fuck the Bizon :thumb:

P.s. griz beat them so them winning is better on the resume. Remember it will be the only beat down of the fcs champs by an fcs team this year. Good footnote to have on the resume. :cool:

Lots of people are saying "Root for them because they are Montana kids"..

Ok, that's fine.

About 34 percent of them are Montana, and they picked the Enemy.

Go NDSU.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.greatfallstribune.com/story/sports/2022/01/07/reaching-frisco-took-37-years-14-games-countless-plane-delays/53183368007/

FRISCO, Texas — As our plane at last pulled into the gate at Dallas’ Love Field late Wednesday, a combined four hours late after unexplained delays in both Bozeman and Seattle, a flight attendant began her monotone welcome and a subsequent apology that must be rote by now.

Veering slightly off script, she closed with what she hoped to be an endearing make-up call with a sizable chunk of the restless travelers on board.

“Go Griz!” she said cheerfully.

An audible groan emanated from the pockets of blue and gold.

Oops.

Jesse said:
Special H said:
Nope, never ever root for the Cats.

They are going to be ran over in Frisco, this one wont be close

I wouldn’t be too sure fella. Remember cats beat SDSU who manhandled ndsu, which doesn’t happen too often. They don’t have they players the have had in the past, like Trey Lance. I have been more impressed with vigen in the playoffs and during the season. Benching his senior drop down qb that was a titanium steal balls move. Im getting the vibe the that bison have already convinced themselves that it’s a done deal. As my old friend Brothe used to philosophize “we see……….we see”. Cats by 2 Scores. Up with Montana boys [#]f### the Bizon :thumb:

P.s. griz beat them so them winning is better on the resume. Remember it will be the only beat down of the fcs champs by an fcs team this year. Good footnote to have on the resume. :cool:

Like I said, ran over and it wasn't close.

You have no idea what you are talking about or about the significant matchup problems that were very visible before the game. If Maleotte had been able to play the entire game it would have been a bigger blow out due the amount of interceptions he would have thrown.

This is going to be the same thing nest year when the Bison win it all again. Nobody is even close and nobody is going to stack a team with enough transfers to beat them. Injuries won't even derail that team, they are that far ahead of everyone.

I'm still laughing about that utter embarrassment on national tv. The Cats made the entire state of Montana look week. It was damn funny seeing them get crushed that hard. Good thing they won't be back anytime soon. Nobody needs to see that again and it would happen again

Special H said:
I'm still laughing about that utter embarrassment on national tv. The Cats made the entire state of Montana look week. It was damn funny seeing them get crushed that hard. Good thing they won't be back anytime soon. Nobody needs to see that again and it would happen again

No one is touching NDSU anytime soon & I"m actually embarrassed for you - a Griz troll on Egriz, what a treat you are. The only thing that's 'week' is your intellect. This is just for you Special H, not for anyone else on Egriz: Eat shit Special H, go Cats Go!

Special H said:

Back