• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Root for the Kitties?

Oh that would be impressive Ursa, but I believe it was actually a pre-pubescent teenager in the port-a-potty with Lulay's fathead decal on the door using a sharpie. Sources tell me the star from that amazing C.A.T.S. video, that gets posted annually on egriz, was at their early season non-conference game against D2 NDSU (when they lost) when he went into the same port-a-potty. The location which was ironically right next to the tailgate of the most infamous dropout (1981) MSU has ever seen. A legend really, mullet, jean jacket with ripped off sleeves, a sweat soaked old cats logo tshirt underneath, aviators and stories of his solo year of scores in Bozo when the hair was big but the pride was not. He happened to be rocking out to foreigners Urgency at the time, which was ironic given our Mr. CAT had the necessity for highend port-a-potty that served double duty as a place to admire and shit on a bobcat athlete all at the same time. Anyways when Billy Idol came on, and when that lyric devoid section came on, he honestly couldn't remember the "hey hey what do you say, lets get f*****" given the IQ devoid section in his brain. Looking over he read the ESGGCG scribbled on the stall and the light bulb went off. From then on he told all his buddies about his S***house Epiphone claiming credit for writing it as well as finding the perfect song, and it's been tracked into every wedding, reunion, birthday party and bah mitzvah in the Eastern half of the state ever since like the rest of the S***stain logo.

Wolf777 said:
Oh that would be impressive Ursa, but I believe it was actually a pre-pubescent teenager in the port-a-potty with Lulay's fathead decal on the door using a sharpie. Sources tell me the star from that amazing C.A.T.S. video, that gets posted annually on egriz, was at their early season non-conference game against D2 NDSU (when they lost) when he went into the same port-a-potty. The location which was ironically right next to the tailgate of the most infamous dropout (1981) MSU has ever seen. A legend really, mullet, jean jacket with ripped off sleeves, a sweat soaked old cats logo tshirt underneath, aviators and stories of his solo year of scores in Bozo when the hair was big but the pride was not. He happened to be rocking out to foreigners Urgency at the time, which was ironic given our Mr. CAT had the necessity for highend port-a-potty that served double duty as a place to admire and shit on a bobcat athlete all at the same time. Anyways when Billy Idol came on, and when that lyric devoid section came on, he honestly couldn't remember the "hey hey what do you say, lets get f*****" given the IQ devoid section in his brain. Looking over he read the ESGGCG scribbled on the stall and the light bulb went off. From then on he told all his buddies about his S***house Epiphone claiming credit for writing it as well as finding the perfect song, and it's been tracked into every wedding, reunion, birthday party and bah mitzvah in the Eastern half of the state ever since like the rest of the S***stain logo.

:lol: :clap: :clap:

This is a masterpiece!

Wolf777 said:

Epiphone:. A company that makes stringed instruments

Epiphany:. A moment in which you suddenly see or understand something in a new or very clear way

Glad I could help

rivercat said:
Wolf777 said:

Epiphone:. A company that makes stringed instruments

Epiphany:. A moment in which you suddenly see or understand something in a new or very clear way

Glad I could help

…fcuk the cets…

:coffee:

ilovethecats said:
WaGriz4life said:
THIS. The games don’t matter crowd is hilarious. They say the Griz say this stuff. When have the Griz ever gone to the National Title game or even semis when they haven’t beat the Cats??

Of course the games matter. And if we win next week you guys can solace knowing you kicked our ass in Missoula. But luckily for us, ALL of the games matter. It's why I know if you guys were playing next week you wouldn't agree that Sac State is actually the best team in the country because they beat you one game in October. Thankfully they don't. But if they did I would assume we were the best team in the country in 2010 because we beat EWU's ass 30-7 before they went on to win the whole damn thing. :lol:
No one is saying the Griz are the best team in the FCS. Just saying the Griz coaches and players are better than MSU. Game wasn’t close to competitive. Congrats on not winning the Big Sky not beating the Griz and not winning the national title.

WaGriz4life said:
ilovethecats said:
Of course the games matter. And if we win next week you guys can solace knowing you kicked our ass in Missoula. But luckily for us, ALL of the games matter. It's why I know if you guys were playing next week you wouldn't agree that Sac State is actually the best team in the country because they beat you one game in October. Thankfully they don't. But if they did I would assume we were the best team in the country in 2010 because we beat EWU's ass 30-7 before they went on to win the whole damn thing. :lol:
No one is saying the Griz are the best team in the FCS. Just saying the Griz coaches and players are better than MSU. Game wasn’t close to competitive. Congrats on not winning the Big Sky not beating the Griz and not winning the national title.

lol

poorgriz said:
WaGriz4life said:

lol

What’s so funny? What did you accomplish this year? I’ve been told by you going to the National Title doesn’t matter if you lose. You won nothing. Best team ever

WaGriz4life said:
ilovethecats said:

Didn’t some .500 Coach once talk about ‘beating the state’ and ‘owning the Sky’?

WaGriz4life said:
ilovethecats said:

Lol……sorry dude, but Bobby Hauck is not a better coach than Brett Vigen.

2011BisonAlumni said:
WaGriz4life said:

When he has amassed anything close to BH's body of work, we'll listen to you. So far Vigen is 0-1 against BH.

grizfnz said:
JDoub said:
I always rooted for the griz when we (MSU) were out and griz were still in, because I love the state of Montana.

If we win, you can say you beat the National Champions on the field. :thumb:

Also, how can anyone with any ties to Montana root for the bizen? Be indifferent, OK I get that

- I was offered by both schools, and chose MSU b/c engineering - despite our real rivalry, I want both D1 Montana schools to thrive. It would've been best if we were playing you in Frisco - that would be fantastic! You had a tougher row to hoe, though.

You chose based on engineering, do you have an engineering degree?

Yes, then an MBA at Utah State, and 30 years in the utility industry - it's been a good career. It was a close call, honestly - my teammates Jay Fagan and Mike Delany went to play for the griz, and Donovan almost talked me into a business major. The only other offer I considered was with Sonny Lubick at CSU. I was born in Missoula, Washington-Grizzly stadium was under construction when I went for my official visit in '85. In my mind, ALL good options, for which I am still thankful.

JDoub said:
grizfnz said:
You chose based on engineering, do you have an engineering degree?

Yes, then an MBA at Utah State, and 30 years in the utility industry - it's been a good career. It was a close call, honestly - my teammates Jay Fagan and Mike Delany went to play for the griz, and Donovan almost talked me into a business major. The only other offer I considered was with Sonny Lubick at CSU. I was born in Missoula, Washington-Grizzly stadium was under construction when I went for my official visit in '85. In my mind, ALL good options, for which I am still thankful.

Awesome - well done JDoub!

2011BisonAlumni said:
WaGriz4life said:

Good grief. Please go back to the buffet.

WaGriz4life said:
poorgriz said:

What’s so funny? What did you accomplish this year? I’ve been told by you going to the National Title doesn’t matter if you lose. You won nothing. Best team ever

Again, the griz were better than the Cats on that one November day, that's it. Don't worry about it. When the Cats thrashed EWU that year and they went on to win the National Championship, I told myself that the Cats were a better team, but deep down I knew that wasn't true... they were just better on that one day.

Ursa Major said:
WaGriz4life said:

Didn’t some .500 Coach once talk about ‘beating the state’ and ‘owning the Sky’?

Indeed! He beat the Griz 4 out of 4 - did you forget already? :thumb:

2011BisonAlumni said:
WaGriz4life said:

Yes. That’s why it took him 11 games to figure out that he had the better QB sitting on the bench. :lol: :lol:

Brilliance personified, that one.

WaGriz4life said:
ilovethecats said:

I guess you mean like the game before in 2019 when the Cats destroyed the Griz. The Cats players and coaches were better than the Griz. Game wasn’t close to competitive.

SoldierGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Good grief. Please go back to the buffet.

He's living in meth-a-zoola now, .... Since the only game In town is gris football and that been oversince their loss to James Madison all he has left if those rocking barn dances and farmers markets to look forward to.

Back