• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Scott Gurnsy on bobcat players behavior after the game...

1972 said:
Walkon79 said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Did you support Serena's actions at the US Open final?

I did not. And I didn’t support the cat’s behavior. And I don’t support it when GRIZ players do it.

I'm sure I'm not alone among Cat fans in saying that I don't support this behavior either. I don't care what the jersey color is. The only reason any of us are on here defending our kids is to point out the massive hypocrisy in some of the fans on here. I personally want to see FTG-FTC DIE A QUICK DEATH. It's not really that clever or imaginative. It's just vulgar..

BTW, POOOR GRIZZLIES!!😀😀😀👍

X 1,000. I agree, class on both sides has been gone for a long time now. I miss the good old days when you knocked them down, helped them up and lined up and did it again. Respect!!

I agree. I talked to Bodnar about this last night. I compared the recent behavior to how the military academies treat and respect the sport.

PlayerRep said:
poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Cledus said:
Nothing's going to change until BH changes. The reason you guys don't like it is because you're being force fed your own cooking. Until he makes a commitment to stop dehumanizing MSU, expect it to continue.

Oh, please.

He's right. So how do you feel about Hauck's comments and actions towards the Bobcats? Like refusing to call us Montana State because we don't deserve to have "Montana" in our name. Saying he wished there were five quarters so he could kick our asses some more. Making the team stay in Livingston so they didn't spent the $$ in Bozeman. Saying he was going to kick the Cat's asses and then smoke a cigar on our 50 yard line? There are many many others.

That's great. I like what Hauck does and how it gets into the heads of people like you.

Dehumanizing? Now that is pretty funny. You guys sound like democrats. Bobby dehumanizes us Cats. This makes our players, or some of them, misbehave after games when we win. It's Bobby's fault, not ours or our players. Jeez, take some responsibility.

I just think it's funny that Bobby gets his payback for always ripping on the Cats, when they beat him on his own field and rub it in a little when celebrating. Plus it was sweet payback for whatever fans threw a bag of shit on the Bobcat players.

PlayerRep said:
1972 said:
Walkon79 said:
EverettGriz said:
I did not. And I didn’t support the cat’s behavior. And I don’t support it when GRIZ players do it.

I'm sure I'm not alone among Cat fans in saying that I don't support this behavior either. I don't care what the jersey color is. The only reason any of us are on here defending our kids is to point out the massive hypocrisy in some of the fans on here. I personally want to see FTG-FTC DIE A QUICK DEATH. It's not really that clever or imaginative. It's just vulgar..

X 1,000. I agree, class on both sides has been gone for a long time now. I miss the good old days when you knocked them down, helped them up and lined up and did it again. Respect!!

I agree. I talked to Bodnar about this last night. I compared the recent behavior to how the military academies treat and respect the sport.
Did you talk to him about your fans throwing human feces at our players?

The.Real.2506 said:
PlayerRep said:
1972 said:
Walkon79 said:

Nope. Assume that is fake news. Feel free to weigh in on it, tho.

The.Real.2506 said:
PlayerRep said:
1972 said:
Walkon79 said:

Wait, I thought it was the Cat players who threw feces of unknown origin on Griz fans and then pissed in the NEZ while Choach slapped them high fives and gave them an extra stipend of gift cards to D&B's and a 30 rack of Original Coors each. That's what I heard from my wife's friend who says her fibromyalgia is provable.

PlayerRep said:
The.Real.2506 said:
PlayerRep said:
1972 said:

If it's real PR, will you change your attitude?

Bear Spray said:
PlayerRep said:
The.Real.2506 said:
PlayerRep said:

If it's real PR, will you change your attitude?

What do you think? :lol:

It looks like Jason Walker has been let go in Helena:

https://helenair.com/sports/college/frontier-conference/carroll-college/jason-walker-out-as-carroll-college-radio-announcer/article_f3cd1c01-cc5d-5035-a6ba-8b36e6be7614.html#comments

"Carroll College football and basketball play-by-play radio announcer Jason Walker is no longer the ‘Voice of the Saints.’

The Montana Radio Company announced that it parted ways with Walker on Wednesday due to a violation of the company’s social media policy.

“It was a tough day,” Montana Radio Company General Manager Kevin Terry said. “Unfortunately, we had to deal with it immediately, but we wish Jason well.”

I am faculty at (and alumni of) MSU. I happened to be a course instructor this past spring semester for the MSU player who was hit by scat. He and I were actually discussing the home playoff game after the semester and he discussed the incident with me. It was very clear that this was a very targeted action by one bad fan. I'm hoping (as a Cats fan) that he has his emotions in control as he was a 1st team preseason all-conference selection. I think it's a sign that those of us on both sides with a sense of decency need to call out bad actors (fans especially). It is still just a game. And let me be very clear, there are bad actors on both sides. I'm not pointing fingers here...

In fact, I started as a Griz fan (we had season tickets in 1987-1989) before we moved to the Gallatin Valley. We traveled from the Gallatin Valley to Missoula for one game in 1993 - the legendary South Dakota State game. In fact, I really didn't become a Bobcat fan in earnest until I started (and marched in the Spirit of the West Marching Band) college in 1996.

Dutch Lane said:
Can anyone verify with sufficient evidence whether the scat throwing incident at the bobcat bench actually happened or it it just now another urban ledgend? Also did cat players piss in the north end zone near the tunnel? Is there any video or pics? And where on Facebook has any of this been posted. Thanks in advance :thumb:

Gurnsy is such an idiot, listening to him on the pregame show and he didn’t even mention the Cats as a top tier big sky team. The back to back to back to back to .............. streak and the 48-14 ass kicking must hurt hm so bad personally. Can’t wait to dance again in WA Griz and bring him to tears again!

Westcoastfan said:
Gurnsy is such an idiot, listening to him on the pregame show and he didn’t even mention the Cats as a top tier big sky team. The back to back to back to back to .............. streak and the 48-14 ass kicking must hurt hm so bad personally. Can’t wait to dance again in WA Griz and bring him to tears again!

You signed into Egriz to resurrect this thread to shit on a Griz legend?

I believe we found the thrown turd.

coochorama42 said:
I am faculty at (and alumni of) MSU. I happened to be a course instructor this past spring semester for the MSU player who was hit by scat. He and I were actually discussing the home playoff game after the semester and he discussed the incident with me. It was very clear that this was a very targeted action by one bad fan. I'm hoping (as a Cats fan) that he has his emotions in control as he was a 1st team preseason all-conference selection. I think it's a sign that those of us on both sides with a sense of decency need to call out bad actors (fans especially). It is still just a game. And let me be very clear, there are bad actors on both sides. I'm not pointing fingers here...

In fact, I started as a Griz fan (we had season tickets in 1987-1989) before we moved to the Gallatin Valley. We traveled from the Gallatin Valley to Missoula for one game in 1993 - the legendary South Dakota State game. In fact, I really didn't become a Bobcat fan in earnest until I started (and marched in the Spirit of the West Marching Band) college in 1996.

Dutch Lane said:
Can anyone verify with sufficient evidence whether the scat throwing incident at the bobcat bench actually happened or it it just now another urban ledgend? Also did cat players piss in the north end zone near the tunnel? Is there any video or pics? And where on Facebook has any of this been posted. Thanks in advance :thumb:

I call BS on this post. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY goes from being a Griz fan to being a ‘scat fan.

Back